Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ramsey Wishacy - NEW CHAPTER UP! Pg 10 - 5/14/17

Comments

• AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    And another thing... The hair looks plastic... :(
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    No toddlers at all. The baby flips from the bassinet and becomes a child. Yes, the whole world looks plastic. It is fun to play Sims 4, but I'll always love my Sims 3. <3
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    But the pic where's she lying on the floor is funny... ;)
    The first sims was like that... No toddlers
    The first sims was no babies or toddlers and the children never grew up. That was why I never had kids. :open_mouth::D
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    There was babies but you had to adopt and later there was a bed that they woo woo on..
    Well, that makes sense because I never had kids...lol! I didn't want to have them go to school forever and ever. :D You are almost making me want to play the original sims to try this stuff out. LOL! Stop it! ;)
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    Or if i remember right, a pop up come up and ask if you want a baby after they got married...
    I think I remember phone calls too...maybe for adoption? I think you're right, it was pop ups. Lol!
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    And the babies also got that cribs...
    And you have to forever feed them, play with them
    That is it! I have to get into Sims 1 tonight. Argh! :D
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    Oh no.. I remember I bought the magic exp pack with the Sims 2 and end up never play with it.. :(
    There was quite a bit with Sims and the Makin' Magic ep. I still haven't discovered all of it. I'm only staying in the game for a little bit, otherwise, I'll never get into Sims 3 tonight. :D
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    Yep still have to play with it... But now it just a collection item :p
  • WinteryGarnetWinteryGarnet Posts: 2,320 Member
    @lovesstorms
    Love the sims 4 pictures! I'm wondering if it is worth getting for Christmas. London looks so awesome all sims 4ified and they sure can reproduce XD I'm surprised the kids aren't blue.
    Thanks! For me, it's meh. I mean, I definitely like certain things about it. Like I love that I can hit the tab button and even if the sim has a bubble above their head, it isn't in the picture. Awesome for pics! However, I am not always a big fan of the loading and I feel like there is a lot, even if it is shorter screens. There are definitely pros and cons.

I made them reproduce because I wanted a girl! It took the third try. LOL! I am also very surprised they aren't blue. All are Esmeralda's color. To me, that's not very good dna disbursement. However, maybe the blue is really for something else they'll put in the game later. Or just to appease the berry people. Don't know. I didn't even think about it, honestly, until you said something.

Speaking of London, though, I played him last night and I'm getting closer to writing a chapter. The game is fine, but every once in awhile (probably due to how I'm manipulating the game to get what I want for pics and such), the game will freeze. Not completely unusual, especially after a few hours. Still annoying and then I have to redo things I've done. However, I save often, so it isn't really that bad. :)

Thanks for stopping by! I've missed everyone! Now, I'm playing a few different sims shows and mafia, of course. You've not played mafia in awhile. :\ Missed you!
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    Maybe I'll wait until they introduce toddlers, if they do.

Locomotive X3
    What's mafia? I'm pretty sure you've mentioned it before but I don't actually know what it is. :3
    Oh, yeah, you are in Locomotive with me! Yay! As far as I know (from what I've read that EA has released), there won't be toddlers. However, they may have something planned down the line that they don't want to reveal. Honestly, though, I think they did away with them for good in 4. :(

Mafia is a very hard, but fun game. You basically are told a role in your email. It is mafia vs towns folks. Mafia is evil. Town is good. :) No one knows who each other are except mafia. They talk and decide who will die during the night. The next day you wake up and find someone has been killed. Now, it is time for everyone to talk and basically figure out who they think is mafia (could be 2-3 people) and lynch them by the end of the day. Whoever has majority votes dies from lynching. Then, it is night again and the next victim is chosen by mafia.

It is tough because as you talk in the thread, you have to watch how people act and look at what they say. Sometimes you can see a little suspicious detail of mafia, other times it is how they act, other times, people just seem to have gut reactions. I usually am clueless. Anyway, it takes awhile to learn and I'm still learning after 4-5 games now. So, it is pretty complicated, but once the game is over. You find out who mafia and towns people are. Then, you talk about what was going on through the game. :) I know, a big explanation for such a small question. You can google Epic Mafia to find out more information, if you want. :D
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    That sounds really cool :D so it's like a mystery role play meets clue.
    Yep, though it can get pretty complicated. Those ones I might sit out. :o It is fun, but I have to remember it is a game when they start going after me. :) Especially if I'm town and they shouldn't get rid of me because it means less people and mafia might win. The best part is you win/lose as a group...even if you die. It can take team work, but hard to know who to trust. Fun times! :D
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    Next chapter is finally out. I'm very sorry it took so long. It should go a little faster now that summer is almost over and my husband's mom is doing somewhat better. :)

2.2 - The Blue Life
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    oh this was a nice surprice

happy things a going better with your family

🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
    anettesb wrote: »
    oh this was a nice surprice

happy things a going better with your family

You are very welcome! I plan to be a bit faster now. I have fallen in love with the Sims 3 again. :) I hope things are going well with you!! :D
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    I saw you updated and got really excited!! I need to run upstairs and grab my iPad so i can read it. (I hate reading on my phone)
    Glad to hear that things are going better :)