Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ramsey Wishacy - NEW CHAPTER UP! Pg 10 - 5/14/17

Comments

• Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    edited June 2014
    Queenie08 wrote:
    I went through and read all the chapters :lol: So I'm caught up. I also voted in the heir poll the other night. :)

Oh gosh, she died...well not story wise, but oh dear. :lol: I actually tried to kill a sim that way once. Had them shake the machine all day and it never happened. :lol:

Man, those uni men :shock:

Paparazzi...but Marvin is cute :)

Babies!! :mrgreen:

Wish I had more comments, but I'm getting really sleepy :lol: Love the story!

:shock: :shock: Wow! I'm impressed with all the reading! Thanks so much!! I understand the tiredness. It's tough to read through everything! However, I love reading everyone else's story. It really helps me to see so much talent we have around here.

Just got back from my 7 year old daughter's soccer tournament. She played one game last night and four games today. They went undefeated and WON their championship!! We're SO very proud and it was an awesome day (despite the scattered rain). :D Poll closes in 5 hrs 45 min. London is leading right now. Hope everyone enjoys their evening!! :mrgreen:
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Queenie08Queenie08 Posts: 7,588 Member
    edited June 2014
    No problem :) Well I also took allergy pills last night and they make me drowsy. But I had to, since my nose was acting up and wouldn't stop. I did enjoy reading the story though :mrgreen: It's the first wishacy I've read. I agree, there are a ton of talented people on this site :)

Awww, congrats on her win! :)
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    I'm very sorry. My intent was to get the last chapter of Gen 1 up Sunday evening. However, this weekend was quite crazy and I didn't get the chance to do more than do more editing. It's almost complete, but I want to read it one more time to make sure. So, my plan is Monday evening. The winner of the Gen 1 Heir Vote will be announced then. It was still VERY close until the very end. The winner won by ONE vote. :shock:
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    WinteryGarnetWinteryGarnet Posts: 2,320 Member
    edited June 2014
    I look forward to the chapter

I remember Friday night (or maybe it was Saturday. I don't know my days are skewed) when I looked London and Lynelle were tied. Then I went and voted again this morning(or I guess yesterday morning since it's past midnight now) to break the tie so I may know who the winner is unless more people voted after my vote Sunday morning. Either way I look forward to that chapter no matter who the winner is.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    CeltyGirly wrote:
    I look forward to the chapter

I remember Friday night (or maybe it was Saturday. I don't know my days are skewed) when I looked London and Lynelle were tied. Then I went and voted again this morning(or I guess yesterday morning since it's past midnight now) to break the tie so I may know who the winner is unless more people voted after my vote Sunday morning. Either way I look forward to that chapter no matter who the winner is.

I am looking forward to you all reading the next chapter! :D London & Lynelle remained tied the entire last 24 hours except here and there. I kept thinking someone would pull ahead. LOL! Today is end of month so I'll be busy most of the day (bookkeeper). I'll put it up this evening, after work. I'm really looking forward to the next generation. :D
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    SimMadMegSimMadMeg Posts: 685 Member
    edited June 2014
    Can't wait!

I'm getting close to the heir vote in my legacy. Due to the plot I will need to do it when they are all children. Which does make it more difficult!
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    SimMadMeg wrote:
    Can't wait!

I'm getting close to the heir vote in my legacy. Due to the plot I will need to do it when they are all children. Which does make it more difficult!

That would be VERY hard! Unless, of course, you create them to be who you want, then you would know ahead of time...maybe. I'm at work for a little longer, but I'm reading through the chapter one last time while I'm waiting on a few end of month reports. :D
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    @Lovesstorms I will have to read it tomorrow then x
    nearly 1am here (eek)

Due to the plot I need to know the heir BEFORE the eldest biological daughter Erin becomes a teenager. Thankfully they aren't so different in age that the younger twins would be toddlers during the vote (that would be impossible!)
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Sorry, Meg! I tried, but work was just ridiculous!

Here's the next chapter: 1.25 - Justine's Final Thoughts

Hope you all enjoy it!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Oh c'mon Marvin. You need to remind in your undies while gardening :P :lol:

Caitlin's prank XD.

Awwww, London and Es. Super cute!

Caitlin really is pretty and sweet prom :)

Awww, sweet ending to the first generation. Happiness! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Queenie08 wrote:
    Oh c'mon Marvin. You need to remind in your undies while gardening :P :lol:

Caitlin's prank XD.

Awwww, London and Es. Super cute!

Caitlin really is pretty and sweet prom :)

Awww, sweet ending to the first generation. Happiness! :mrgreen:

Haha! I guess Marvin's a bit shy. :lol:

I loved writing Caitlin's prank. It was fun! Of course, in game is pretty boring, but when I saw the 50,000 frogs....I was like :shock: .

I love Es! She's so beautiful! I just hope he wishes to stay with her. Obviously, she likes him. :wink:

I do love Caitlin and in all honesty, that was who I wanted to win because I love singer job. It's my fav! I'll be able to play it a little at least before she must move on. :D

I'm glad you liked the ending! Happiness is pretty much what I write, for the most part, though I love adding drama any chance I get. :twisted:

Thanks for reading & commenting!! (I did start the farming challenge, but I've only gotten as far as creating them.)
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Oh my gosh! You will never believe what happened today! Long story short, I give plasma twice a week. The plasma center I give at had a month long customer appreciation promotion and they were giving away about 15 big prizes and some smaller ones. I put my raffle tickets (from giving) into the prize container of the item I wanted and I

WON IT!

I won Apple iPad AIR!!!

*Squeels* I was SO pumped!!!

Haha...now to save for a case and screens. :lol::lol:
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited July 2014
    congrats dear

and love the final chapther

oh and I launch my hunt 4.... it is mainly looking for homes and sims... but also a few special buildings gives a chance of winning.

I hope you want to enter if nothing ells the Ramsey family
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Congrats on winning the Ipad air xxx

Loved the last chapter and I want to know. When will Gen 2 start??? :-)
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    anettesb wrote:
    congrats dear

oh and I launch my hunt 4.... it is mainly looking for homes and sims... but also a few special buildings gives a chance of winning.

That would be cool! Having the whole Ramsey family! I'll work on it. :D

SimMadMeg wrote:
    Congrats on winning the Ipad air xxx

Loved the last chapter and I want to know. When will Gen 2 start??? :-)

As soon as I can get my save file fixed. :lol: I had planned on doing that last night, but then I won an iPad, so I kind of got distracted. I do plan on working on it tonight, though. :D
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Can't wait x

Will you vote for my heir? Got no votes at all yet :(

http://thesimmlegacy.wordpress.com/heir-vote/
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    anettesb wrote:
    congrats dear

That would be cool! Having the whole Ramsey family! I'll work on it. :D

nice

this is the last steps in getting my HS ready....

lots of homes
    a few sim families
    and maybe the last comunity lots (if I'm lucky)
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    SimMadMeg wrote:
    Can't wait x

I voted for you

but had to read a few chapther first you writ them fast... thats a nice thing
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    SimMadMeg wrote:
    Can't wait x

Done. :D
    anettesb wrote:
    nice

this is the last steps in getting my HS ready....

lots of homes
    a few sim families
    and maybe the last comunity lots (if I'm lucky)

You have been busy with your huge project. :shock: I don't know how you do it. :)
    I want to put London up as my new avatar, so once I do that, then I can work on a quick CC family for you. :)

I've been having issues with two of my save files, though. I think it boiled down to a baby being corrupt and messing up the whole file(s). On one of the save files I deleted the baby and made an instant baby (love my mods...lol). Once I did that, I aged them up immediately, went into CAS, made them up, went back into live mode (which is where it ALWAYS crashed with the original baby) and I actually made it into live mode. :shock:

I was super excited and was able to do poses and everything for a good 2 hours. So, that file is fixed. Now, I just need to get into the original file, delete that family (thankfully not the Ramsey family), replace them with the one I fixed and had saved to the bin. Then, my file should be saved.

The original baby was invisible, so I guess those kinds of babies are just bad. :( I went wrong by trying to fix it through mods. I made it worse, I think, and should have deleted him from the beginning. :( Live & Learn, you know?! :mrgreen:

Oh, and I also found a way to make my save file smaller, so the save file I had fixed ran faster than before. :shock: Awesome!

Unfortunately, due to the holiday, I don't know if I'll have time to work on any sim stuff. I kind of am OCD (ok...a lot OCD) and feel I need at least 2 hours to work/play in game. It takes like 15 min to load the game (total from opening the launcher to having the save file open and ready to play). So, if I know I don't have that kind of time frame, then I won't even bother thinking about it. I'm weird, I know. LOL! :lol::lol:
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    hmm thats not wierd... I like to be sure I have time to

and ah on the invisibel baby... think that might have been my problem in an old save...

I do hope I get some entries of homes and sims... and maybe even the specials (missing comunity lots)

so any one that likes to build or surf studios are more than welcome....
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Congrats on your Ipad Air win! :) (Yeah, I'm late to everything :lol: )
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Queenie08 wrote:
    Congrats on your Ipad Air win! :) (Yeah, I'm late to everything :lol: )

Oh, thanks!! No problem at all. I've been having too much fun! I think I take it with me everywhere right now. LOL! :D
    anettesb wrote:
    hmm thats not wierd... I like to be sure I have time to

and ah on the invisibel baby... think that might have been my problem in an old save...

I do hope I get some entries of homes and sims... and maybe even the specials (missing comunity lots)

so any one that likes to build or surf studios are more than welcome....

I am trying to find time to help you, but I'm not always sure what you already have. Is it on the first page of your thread?

Ok, ladies and gents, I have uploaded London (you may have already noticed....since I was so late to get in here to tell you). He HAS CC right now, but I've been trying to get into the game to get him CC free. It's been tough to find the time, though. For the first time in quite awhile, I was finally able to get into my game last night. I fixed it awhile ago, but been so busy (mostly with Alleenmens dating game, which has been a complete blast so far).

Here's the link to London

Will let you know as soon as I upload him CC free. :D
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    FINALLY, here's the new chapter of Gen 2. Enjoy!!

2.1 - Time to Fly
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    WinteryGarnetWinteryGarnet Posts: 2,320 Member
    edited July 2014
    I rushed over as soon as I saw you updated! I love London! The pictures of him flying were really cool. The genetics this coming generation will be so interesting :D
    I look forward to more chapters!!! X3
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    happy dance