Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tell me your favourite things to do in ITF

I bought the pack about a week ago and installed it but still haven't gone into the future as doing the 100 baby challenge and I know if I do something else I'll forget about it completely. That being said, please share your favourite aspects of the game, what you can do, pics, etc!

Comments

• Options
    MylitaMylita Posts: 4,447 Member
    edited February 2014
    My favorite thing to do is to create plumbots. I set their colors, patterns, use different parts together and give them random names. I equip them with assorted trait chips, give them a tune-up and then sell them. I also like to enter the shipwrecked space ship for the collectibles, selling some and making gnomes out of the horses.

Mylita
    No friends requests, please.
  • Options
    Cyron43Cyron43 Posts: 8,055 Member
    edited February 2014
    Well actually I like being a self employed Plumbot maker but I haven't tried the bot arena career and the two astronomer branches yet. So for me it's too early t say what I like most.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    This space is for rent.
  • Options
    cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    edited February 2014
    I love engineering babies at the hospital in the future! It's a great way for gay couples to have kids. Also, you just have to wait 3 hours for the kid instead of 3 days.
  • Options
    thesims3lover119thesims3lover119 Posts: 16
    edited February 2014
    I love being in the Utopian world. It is absolutely beautiful. Also, did you know Emit Relevart, his name is Time Traveler back words! :) It's amazing. I also love making Plumbots.
  • Options
    SALTPASTILLENSALTPASTILLEN Posts: 2,639 Member
    edited February 2014
    I love the astronomer career, searching for new constellations or stars (you get a picture of what you find if you do this through the observatory and of course looking for nanites.
    d3z9696camt4x0dfg.jpg
  • Options
    BluehawkBluehawk Posts: 20
    edited February 2014
    Descendents are confusing. :P
  • Options
    MylitaMylita Posts: 4,447 Member
    edited February 2014
    Bluehawk wrote:

Just like in real life.... I'm a great gramma and descendants are indeed confusing........... :wink::lol: :roll:

Mylita
    No friends requests, please.
  • Options
    BluehawkBluehawk Posts: 20
    edited February 2014
    Mylita wrote:
    Bluehawk wrote:

Just like in real life.... I'm a great gramma and descendants are indeed confusing........... :wink::lol: :roll:

Mylita

Hahaha, too true.
  • Options
    niac1234niac1234 Posts: 6,735 Member
    edited February 2014
    i haven't gotten much time to experiment with Astronomy, but that looks really cool. :D I really love the bot building. They are so cool. I also love building with the new objects. But honestly, I find myself taking in the scenery of Oasis Landing above all. I am just enthralled by their vision of the future. :D
  • Options
    evacola9evacola9 Posts: 20 Member
    edited March 2014
    hmmmmm... my favorite thing in ITF would have to be collecting Sprite styles
  • Options
    dizzydeedizzydee Posts: 1,269 Member
    edited March 2014
    Mylita wrote:
    Bluehawk wrote:

Mylita

Agreed. :wink:

My descendants (the RL ones) just love the eating of bugs in Dystopia.
  • Options
    dannikusdannikus Posts: 1
    edited March 2014
    I just started playing ITF and got all excited about the new items, I wasted the entire day redecorating the crap out of the community lot.

Then realized my sims were actually homeless. They began looking for their own lot and I was too tired to start the decorating all over.
  • Options
    hyperbolehyperbole Posts: 197 Member
    edited March 2014
    Building and decorating! Hollowness Devour's Dark Industrial Dystopia remake inspired me, and now I'm future-fying the crap out of everything, present and future, lol. I wasn't even that into Dystopia at first. I like all the futures. :) I've converted a house to a bot emporium in every world I own (Ye Olde Botte Shoppe in Dragon Valley is my favorite). Mixing future stuff with different themes is super-fun to me. I'm looking forward to the future aquarium house I'm going to build for my mermaids.
  • Options
    vaultboyvaultboy Posts: 166 Member
    edited March 2014
    Going to the future for winning lotto numbers, then back to the present to make a fortune. Wish I could do that in real life.
    058-Bible-Stories.jpg
  • Options
    GBA91101Nver4getGBA91101Nver4get Posts: 4,965 Member
    edited March 2014
    I love having my sim go to the future and even though I got ITF when it first came out, I just recently started playing it and I haven't done much anything with it. (I haven't had the time to really explore the ep). So far my favorite things to do is to go to the future, look for nanites, designing plumbots is fun (although my sim has only made 1 so far). I really just enjoy exploring ITF and seeing what there is to do in it. I still haven't changed the future to something besides the normal OL yet. I also like that you can buy a house in OL and stay there for as long as you want. Sorry my list is so short, I'm sure it'll be a lot longer after I play with ITF more. :D
    Nobody does it better, Steve Jobs you simply are the best RIP 10-5-11
  • Options
    DegrassiGenDegrassiGen Posts: 2,168 Member
    edited March 2014
    I love changing the future from normal to both dystopia and utopia. Each future brings a new flavor to the city which makes all three of them unique of their own. I would say slightly that I enjoy dystopian more cause I love the apocalyptic feel it brings to my game and the fact that since the installment of into the future my sims have never been struck by lighting so many times like Dystopia then they have at the main neighborhood. It's quite entertaining. In fact if you jump in the geyser there's a chance you'll get some radioactive stuff on your sim that will literally have lighting strike your sim for a two hour period as long as your outside. With into the future we have a choice on how the future ends up and that's what I like about into the future. Plenty of choices and decisions to make...
  • Options
    Jillian51894Jillian51894 Posts: 53 Member
    edited March 2014
    I remember when I first got ITF I totally dumped off my in-game plans to play it. I love being able to totally throw everything into my inventory and then sell it or use it myself back in the present :mrgreen: I havent really taken much time to explore the astronomy or plumbot aspects of the game. When I first went to the future, I got my lil sim in love and knocked up by a guy, but when she didn't have a way of bringing him into the present, so I went back into the future and used Master Controller to move him into the household with her. Making him fall back in love with her was uber hard and such a pain :| As of right now though I've been messing with both naughty and nice mods so I haven't really gotten to going into the future all over again. I would love to see both the Utopian and Dystopian versions of the future. I may play around with the future again once my babies hit toddler-hood or childhood. I've been a lil occupied getting the Eleventh Doctor(woot for Modthesims!:D)a perfect degree eheheh...;)