Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

empty world

hi simmmers

i was just wondering whether someone could direct me to a relatively big map without lots/sims. basically, i'm awful at caw and i have tried to learn but i think i'm just hopeless! it'd be handy for there to be a map with everything already done and i can just add the lots and the sims! i've had a look through but couldn't find any...

thanks in advance :):)

p.s. i'd rather use a world someone has made than just a stripped version of one of the EA ones, but i will use one of those if needs be..
c0Ixg8O.png

Comments

• tammyjo329tammyjo329 Posts: 2,747 Member
    edited February 2014
    There are some listed in the world index sticked at the top of this forum ... Just look at the build it yourself section :wink:

Also, check out "worlds of Rflong7/13", she has some empty versions of several of her worlds available.
  • catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    edited February 2014
    Arendale, it's a large map with no houses or anything on it. I love that one because I can create the town any way I wish.
  • flstriderflstrider Posts: 1,912 Member
    edited February 2014
    As mentioned Rflong has several great worlds that have just empty lots ready to build. I also have 2 medium sized worlds (Notchcliff Isles Lite, and Berwyn Lite)if you would like to check those out as well. studio is linked in my sig
    My World's thread linked in Sig
    NewSig.jpg

• TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    edited February 2014
    I've got one called WINFIELD available on the Exchange and it's totally empty when you start a new game in it.I'm playing in that world myself and enjoying it.I've been playing it since weeks before it was uploaded to the Exchange for others to enjoy.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,079 Member
    edited February 2014
    http://www.mysimrealty.com/Sims3_Worlds.html
    There's a section of empty worlds on this page(scroll down a bit)