Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hard to keep foals happy?

I have had pets for a long time, but never tried playing With a horse.

So i just did :) And my lovely horse had a foal, but it always is so hard to keep it in the green zone? I try to feed him With a bottle and even though it takes quite some time it get it done eventually by my sim. But he never sleeps togheter With his mum, he tries and can use the same stable, but never sleeps in it together With her.

Is this just a glitch? He seems too be so unhappy all the time that i actually had to cheat to make sure he gets out of the red zone all the time.

Any advice will be appreciated! I must add that my two adult horses have been fine.

Comments

• Luckk1x2Luckk1x2 Posts: 59 Member
    edited February 2014
    1. Foals will sleep in the same stall as their mom but the top right corner cannot be touching anything, including walls.
    2. Yes, they, along with many young Sims and pets, can be hard to keep int he elated green zone. Just keep working hard and near their mom to get those positive moodlets.
  • ktwilight777ktwilight777 Posts: 172 Member
    edited February 2014
    I know how well it can be to keep a foal happy.

The best thing you can do is make sure the foal is close to its mom. You can also play with it and brush it, and most important keep its hunger, social, and exercise motives up, these will deplete the fastest so keep an eye out. That should help to keep the foal happier and in a better mood.

Foals are more likely to be unhappy if they are away from their mom.
  • kiwi84kiwi84 Posts: 1,087 Member
    edited February 2014
    Thank you so much for Your replies! My biggest problem is to actually make then sleep togheter in the same stall. But I will try my best to keep it Close to its mum :)