Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My World Adventures Let's Play and Let's Build series

Hello everyone! I just wanted to make a post about two series I have on my YouTube channel. I started my first Let's Play a few weeks ago and I'm really enjoying it. It's on part 13 now. I chose WA because not as many people do LPs on it, and I notice a lot of WA let's plays are ended early due to disinterest. Also, I love this expansion pack and I have a lot of fun with it! Here is a description of the 3 sims I play with in it:

Roxie Linh is the most serious of the group and has always wanted to travel to Shang Simla to become a martial arts master. She is an independent person who is a bit neurotic.

Eric Jones has always had a appreciation for fine nectar and wants to travel to Champs les Sims to learn how to make his own from the best. He's also a bit of a player and hopes his knowledge of nectar will impress women.

Millie McKay is the shyest of the three and and never had a real relationship because of this. She is an avid photographer and wants to travel to Al Simhara to hone her skills. She also hopes that doing something as crazy as traveling alone to a foreign land will help her to get out of her shell. Also. she has always had a bit of a crush on Eric, but is of course too afraid to tell him. She hopes he will eventually grow out of his womanizing ways.

I alternate between sending the sims to their world. Since this is my first LP I hope I'm doing well with it. Below is a link to the play list. If you want to get right to traveling you can skip the first episode.

I also have a Let's Build series in which I am making a Mediterranean themed house that I will move my World Adventures sims into once they have the money. Here are some pictures of it:
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg

Here is the playlist for that:

In addition to that I have time-lapse style house building videos, building tutorials, and another completed let's build series on my YouTube channel :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwKuYCXvfo-HOwLynZV362w/featured

Thank you for reading this, and any feedback is appreciated!