Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The 2014 Sim Olympic Lotto - Winners and news p. 68

ยซ13456746
Welcome to the 2014 Sim Winter Olympics!

olympics.jpg"width=640"

Why are you holding this lotto?

I wanted to hold a lottery for my birthday (big 30 this year) and to celebrate that we have winter Olympics this year โ€“ since I love winter sports :)

When does it start?

You can start making your entries from now until February 6th 12 p.m. CET (Central European Time)

There winners in the Olympic Rings lotto (surprise lotto) will be presented on February the 7th 12 pm CET (Central European Time)

The first winner in the Winter Games will be presented on February 8th 12 p.m. CET (Central European Time)

The winners of the My Olympic Hero Lotto will be presented on February 18th 12 pm CET (Central European Time)

Let it Rain(bonus lotto): Every time Sweden wins a medal I will do a 50 sp lotto.

When does it end?

It ends on February 18th 12 p.m. CET (Central European Time) when the winners of My Olympic Hero are drawn.

After this the thread is open 24 hours more so everyone can claim their prizes. More on how to claim prizes in the rules (post 2).

What is this all about?

The Olympic Rings
All entries will be entered in a lotto. 5 winners each get 200 sp.

Prize: 200sp x 5
Total: 1000 sp

The Winter Games:
Each participant will compete for one of the 10 gold medals in the 10 different sporting events held during the 2 weeks the Olympics are running. There will of course also be silver and bronze medals handed out, so over 30 prizes in total. How each winner is drawn is described in the โ€œThe 10 Olympic Sportsโ€ post.

Gold: 100 sp x 10
Silver: 75 sp x 10
Bronze: 50 sp x 10
Total: 1000 + 750 + 500 = 2250 sp

My Olympic Hero:
In addition to the winter games, there will also be a bonus round that you enter by posting a picture of a real life winter Olympics participant (past or present are both allowed). Winners will be drawn by random.org and the top three people will get the prizes.

Gold: 500 sp
Silver: 200 sp
Bronze: 50 sp
Total: 500 + 200 + 50 = 750 sp

Let it Rain
Each time Sweden gets a medal one winner gets 50 sp.

Prize 50sp x ?
So far: 50 sp

What does it all mean?

When you enter in the Winter Games lotto you have a chance to win 100 sp 10 times.
When you enter in the My Olympic Hero lotto you have a chance to win 500 sp.

Sponsors are welcome but not necessary.

More about how to enter in the โ€œHow to enterโ€ post.

I hope you come join in on the fun, and that you bring your friends over too!
d3z9696camt4x0dfg.jpg

Comments

• SALTPASTILLENSALTPASTILLEN Posts: 2,639 Member
    edited February 2014
    Letโ€™s talk about RULES

โ€ข Hounding your friends to enter is highly allowed and encouraged, since the more the merrier!
    โ€ข Observe the Olympic oath of fair play and good sportsmanship โ€“ no name calling or rudeness. You could be disqualified!
    โ€ข If you donโ€™t understand something, ask!
    โ€ข You can only enter each lotto once.
    โ€ข An incomplete entry must be fixed before February 7th 12 p.m. CET (Central European Time).
    โ€ข Remember to join in both lottos โ€“ more prizes for you!
    โ€ข You can nominate yourself or your friends.
    โ€ข Prizes may be donated if the winner wants to share.
    โ€ข Prizes can be banked if the winner wants to wait to claim the prize until the end of the lotto.
    โ€ข If a winner does not claim their prize within 48 hours of the lotto closing, they will be gifted randomly from their wish list.
    โ€ข If a winner does not have an appropriately priced item on their wish list within 24 hours of the lotto closing, the prize will be randomly gifted to other participants in the lotto
    โ€ข If the winner does not claim the prizes within 48 hours of the lotto closing, and the winner does not have anything on their wish list, the prize will be randomly gifted to other participants in the lotto.

When do I find out who the winners are?

New winners are drawn every day of the lotto. A more specific schedule can be found below.

Olympic Rings:

February 7th (5 winners)

The Winter Games:

February 8th โ€“ Ski Jump (3 winners)
    February 9th โ€“ Short Track (3 winners)
    February 10th โ€“ Figure Skating (3 winners)
    February 11th โ€“ Cross-Country Skiing (3winners)
    February 12th โ€“ Curling (3winners)
    February 13th โ€“ Slalom (3winners)
    February 14th โ€“ Lunge (3winners)
    February 15th โ€“ Biathlon (3winners)
    February 16th โ€“ Ski Cross (3winners)
    February 17th โ€“ Ice Hockey (3winners)

My Olympic Hero
    February 18th โ€“ My Olympic Hero (3winners)

Let it Rain:

Any time Sweden gets a medal

More info in the Q&A
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    d3z9696camt4x0dfg.jpg
    edited February 2014
    PODIUM.jpg"width=300"

Winners:

My Olympic Hero:

Gold: chealsycat
    Silver: Alexia3angel
    Bronze: BlackZanie

Ice Hockey:

Gold: XxHannelorexX
    Silver: Kc71886
    Bronze: CSIMSIE

Ski Cross:

Gold: Ambermonk9
    Silver: Corey785
    Bronze: Corey785

Biathlon:

Gold: TheKrazy_KimSim
    Silver: rsedorothy
    Bronze: MusicalPoet

Luge:

Gold: CSIMSIE
    Silver: ForeverFranconia
    Bronze: Charicharn

Slalom:

Gold: Trouble1122 & Charicharn
    Silver: agstah
    Bronze: idontrcall

Curling:

Gold: Rdl9268
    Silver: mrlabean
    Bronze: Brighty

Cross-Country Skiing:

Gold: saschatilo
    Silver: loobylou1985
    Bronze: JEREMYSIMS01

Figure Skating:

Gold: ritaroxy12
    Silver: Jessabeans
    Bronze: AmbaAesthetic

Short Track:

Gold: ritaroxy12
    Silver: ritaroxy12
    Bronze: ladysilver814

Ski Jump:
    Gold: loobylou1985
    Silver: SmilzPretty
    Bronze: AmbaAesthetic

Let it Rain:
    Brighty
    CSIMSIE
    mrlabean
    JEREMYSIMS01
    walkingstick
    sancocho902
    snowdove58
    CelestiAliCat
    oiswise

The carriers of the 5 Olympic rings:
    Audren11
    ciane
    samiam662
    QTBrniis
    chocbubbles

In the Bank:
    AmbaAesthetic 50 sp
    Ambermonk9 100 sp
    agstah 75 sp
    Alexia3angel 200 sp
    Audren 200 sp
    BlackZanie 50 sp
    Brighty 100 sp
    CelestiAliCat 50sp
    Charicharn 150sp
    christinebremner 100 sp (given from ciane)
    chealsycat 750 sp
    CSIMSIE 200 sp
    Corey785 125 sp
    ForeverFranconia 50 sp
    idontrcall 50 sp
    JEREMYSIMS01 50sp
    Kc71886 75 sp
    ladysilver814 50 sp
    mrlabean 125 sp
    MusicalPoet 50 sp
    oiswise 50 sp
    Rdl9268 100 sp
    ritaroxy12 275 sp
    rsedorothy 75 sp
    sancocho902 50 sp
    saschatilo 100 sp
    SmilzPretty 75 sp
    snowdove58 50 sp
    TheKrazy_KimSim 100 sp
    Trouble1122 100 sp
    walkingstick 50 sp
    XxHannelorexX 100 sp
    d3z9696camt4x0dfg.jpg
    edited February 2014
    How to enter

There are 2 lottos, make sure to enter them both!

The Winter Games:

1. Pick one of the Sims 3 towns you own to represent. (Only official towns allowed). Tip: try to pick a town that has few representatives, this will give you a future advantage!

2. Choose three pre-made townie sims to send as your athletes. They can be any pre-made sims from your town, but they must be teen or older since there is a lower age limit to who can participate in the Olympics.

3. Take a screenshot of each of your three athletes in your town. You can give them winter makeovers if you want to, but itโ€™s not mandatory.

4. Give each of your three athletes a favorite sport (Choose from this list: The 10 Olympic Sports). Each sim can have a different favorite sport or they can all have the same. It is completely up to each player. Tip: each sport will give you a different advantage, so pick carefully.

5. Decide who to nominate in the lotto. For each athlete you send, you get to nominate someone. You can choose to nominate the same person for each of your three athletes or nominate a different person for each one. You can nominate yourself or a friend, itโ€™s up to you. If you nominate yourself you can later gift your winnings to someone else if you want to (more about prizes in the rules in post 2).

6. Make your official entry using this entry form. (You must post screenshots of your three athletes for the entry to be valid.)

Entry form:

The town I represent is:

My first athlete is:
    She/he represents (nomination):
    Her/his favorite sport is:
    Picture of the athlete:

My second athlete is:
    Picture of the athlete:

My third athlete is:
    Picture of the athlete:

I promise my athletes will follow the Olympic code of sportsmanship in the 2014 Sim Winter Olympics!

My Olympic Hero:

1. Pick an Olympic winter athlete of your choice. Single athlete or team depending on what sport you decide on.

2. Find a picture of your athlete doing something sport related.

3. Make your official entry using this entry form. (You must post a picture of your Olympic Hero/s for the entry to be valid).

Entry form:

Picture of athlete/team:
    Name of athlete/team:
    What country do/did they compete for:
    What made you choose this athlete/team:
    d3z9696camt4x0dfg.jpg
    edited January 2014
    Q & A

Question:
    What do you mean with pre-made sim?

Answer:
    A sim that is a townie (a sim already living in town when you first start a new town).

Question:
    Can my athletes compete for two or three different towns?

Answer:
    No, all your athletes have to compete for the same town. I would recommend a town that doesnโ€™t have that many competing for it already, this will give you a higher chance to win a gold medal in the Ice Hockey tournament.

Question:
    Do all of my athletes need to have the same favorite sport or can I pick 3 different ones? (One for each athlete?)

Answer:
    They do not have to have the favorite sport at all. Itโ€™s all up to each playerโ€™s choice. They can all be the same, two of them can have the same or none of them can have the same. Choosing a different sport for each athlete gives you an advantage in three different lotto draws.

Question:
    When I pick a favorite sport, is that the only sport my athlete will compete in?

Answer:
    No, your athletes compete in each sport (10 lotto draws) but in their favorite sport they have a special advantage giving them a bigger chance to win.

Question:
    How many nominations do I have and who can I nominate?

Answer:
    You have 3 nominations, one for each of your athletes. You can nominate yourself or a friend. If you choose to nominate yourself and win, you can either claim the prize for yourself or gift it to a friend (more on claiming prizes in post 2).

Question:
    Why so many list of entrants? I get confused โ€“ did you see my nomination or what?

Answer:
    The only list you need to check is the Master List of Entries. The other lists are just to make it easier for to draw the winner of each lotto.

Question:
    How many times can I enter the lotto?

Answer:
    You can enter each lotto once. You get 3 nominations in the Winter Games lotto and 1 nomination in the My Olympic Hero lotto.

Question:
    There are a lot of rules about what happens if you donโ€™t have a correctly prized item on your wish list. If I win a 100 sp prize but only have 75 sp items on my list, will my prize be randomly gifted to someone else?

Answer:
    No, not unless you are not in contact with me at all. When someone wins a prize they get to decide if they want to get the prize right away or if they want to bank it. If they want to bank it, they will have to get back to me within 24 hours of the lotto closing (February 18th 12 p.m. CET Central European Time). If I do not hear back from you, then and only then, will the random gifting take place.

If you then, as in your example only have 75 sp items on your wish list, you will be gifted a 75 sp item, and the remaining 25 sp will be used to gift someone else in the lotto.
    d3z9696camt4x0dfg.jpg
    edited February 2014
    The 10 Olympic Sports

The 10 Olympic sports all have different rules and the winners will be drawn using rules tailored specifically for each sport.

Some will be a straight up lotto, others require you to pass cut-off points, get the highest/lowest score and in one what town you choose to represent has a crucial role!

Below you get to find out more about each event.

Quick-list of sports and their Special Advantages:

1. Ski Jump
    You will get one extra entry in the lotto (2 entries instead of 1).

2. Short Track
    You will always get two extra entries at each stage of the competition (3 entries instead of 1). Even if only one of your entries go through to the next round, you get your extra entries back before the next heat of the race.

3. Figure Skating
    You will have a two-fold advantage. In the qualifying round your athlete will automatically improve their place on the list by 10 steps. If they make it to the short program and the free program, they will get a 10 point bonus in each round.

4. Cross-Country Skiing
    You will get double the entries compared to other athletes (8 instead of 4).

5. Curling
    Your athlete will always start their games with 2 bonus points.

6. Slalom
    The officials will subtract 10 seconds off your total time, which will hopefully give you an edge. (The seconds from the first run + the seconds from the second run - the 10 Special Advantage seconds = Total Time down the mountain).

7. Luge
    You will get one extra entry in the first stage of the lotto (2 entries instead of 1).

8. Biathlon
    You will get two extra entries in the race (3 entries instead of 1). These will hopefully make up for any mistakes you do on the course or on the shooting range.

9. Ski Cross
    Your athleteโ€™s name will be added one extra time to the first lotto (2 entries in the first stage). If your athlete manages to qualify to one of the heats you will get to keep the second entry when racing in your heat (2 entries in your qualifying heat). If you qualify to the final heat you get a third entry (3 entries in the final heat).

10. Ice Hockey
    Your name will be entered twice in the final lotto, doubling your chances to win the gold. Note: this advantage only applies if your town is the winner.

More information about how the lotteries will work will be posted as soon as the nomination part is closed.
    d3z9696camt4x0dfg.jpg
    edited February 2014
    Master List of Entries

The Winter Games
    Athlete, favorite sport, town name (x nominated by y)

Gladsten Farmwell, Short Track, Moonlight Falls (mrlabean nominated by mrlabean)
    Pappy Wolff, Figure Skating, Moonlight Falls (mrlabean nominated by mrlabean)
    Violet Slymer, Ski Cross, Moonlight Falls (mrlabean nominated by mrlabean)
    Pierce Shawkti, Slalom, Hidden Springs (StephBE nominated by chocbubbles)
    Bruce Chesterfield, Luge, Hidden Springs (Brighty nominated by chocbubbles)
    Jessica Willow,Cross-Country Skiing, Hidden Springs (chocbubbles nominated by chocbubbles)
    Chan Seng,Figure Skating, Monte Vista (CSIMSIE nominated by CSIMSIE)
    Dante Costa, Curling, Monte Vista (YellowJane nominated by CSIMSIE)
    Adalina Rossi, Ice Hockey, Monte Vista (XxHannelorexX nominated by CSIMSIE)
    Monika Morris, Ski Jump, Sunset Valley (Corey785 nominated by Corey785)
    Leighton Sekemoto, Curling, Sunset Valley (Stafuny nominated by Corey785)
    Erin Kennedy, Ice Hockey, Sunset Valley (rsedorothy nominated by Corey785)
    Gobias Koffi, Figure Skating, Sunset Valley (SmilzPretty nominated by SmilzPretty)
    Xander Clavell,Short Track, Sunset Valley (Rockleyfamily nominated by SmilzPretty)
    Victoria Andrews, Luge, Sunset Valley (SmilzPretty nominated by SmilzPretty)
    Christina Landgraab, Slalom, Lunar Lakes (agstah nominated by agstah)
    Chris Landgraab, Biathlon, Lunar Lakes (agstah nominated by agstah)
    Chrissie Landgraab, Figure Skating, Lunar Lakes (agstah nominated by agstah)
    Bill Potts, Ski Jump, Riverview (walkingstick nominated by walkingstick)
    Hope Carpenter, Cross-Country Skiing, Riverview (walkingstick nominated by walkingstick)
    Jon Lessen, Ski Cross, Riverview (walkingstick nominated by walkingstick)
    Liam O'Dourke, Figure Skating, Hidden Springs (snowdove58 nominated by snowdove58 )
    Elle Carlisle,Figure Skating, Hidden Springs (snowdove58 nominated by snowdove58 )
    Francisca Vanderburg, Ski Jump, Hidden Springs (snowdove58 nominated by snowdove58 )
    Mithun Khan, Slalom, Starlight Shores (LizzyBallet nominated by KleineMuff)
    Finnegan Sawyer, Biathlon, Starlight Shores (MusicalPoet nominated by KleineMuff)
    Mercedes May, Figure Skating, Starlight Shores (KleineMuff nominated by KleineMuff)
    Felipe Marshall,Cross-Country Skiing, Appaloosa Plains (ritaroxy12 nominated by ritaroxy12)
    Cheyenne Fox, Figure Skating, Appaloosa Plains (ritaroxy12 nominated by ritaroxy12)
    Booker Singleton, Short Track, Appaloosa Plains (ritaroxy12 nominated by ritaroxy12)
    Shawnee Fox, Biathlon, Appaloosa Plains (TheKrazy_KimSim nominated by TheKrazy_KimSim)
    Chuck Hobble, Cross-Country Skiing, Appaloosa Plains (TheKrazy_KimSim nominated by TheKrazy_KimSim)
    Hiller Flint, Short Track, Appaloosa Plains (TheKrazy_KimSim nominated by TheKrazy_KimSim)
    Susie Sackholme, Figure Skating, Dragon Valley (CelestiAliCat nominated by CelestiAliCat)
    Kearney O'Shea, Biathlon, Dragon Valley (CelestiAliCat nominated by CelestiAliCat)
    Teagan MacAnna, Ice Hockey, Dragon Valley (CelestiAliCat nominated by CelestiAliCat)
    Ayesha Ansari, Short Track, Sunset Valley (mcsnjb nominated by mcsnjb)
    Madison VanWatson, Cross-Country Skiing, Sunset Valley (mcsnjb nominated by mcsnjb)
    Tori Kimura, Ski Jump, Sunset Valley (mcsnjb nominated by mcsnjb)
    Maseo Hamada, Ice Hockey, Isla Paradiso (Rdl9268 nominated by Rdl9268 )
    Valerie Vidal, Curling, Isla Paradiso (Rdl9268 nominated by Rdl9268 )
    Doug Rodel, Biathlon, Isla Paradiso (Rdl9268 nominated by Rdl9268 )
    Ainsley Andrews, Curling, Roaring Heights (Brighty nominated by Brighty)
    Michael Dandy, Ice Hockey, Roaring Heights (Brighty nominated by Brighty)
    Gabe Ruth, Ski Cross, Roaring Heights (chocbubbles nominated by Brighty)
    Elvira Slayer, Biathlon, Bridgeport (sancocho902 nominated by sancocho902)
    Lola Belle, Ski Cross, Bridgeport (sancocho902 nominated by sancocho902)
    Jun Xu, Ice Hockey, Bridgeport (sancocho902 nominated by sancocho902)
    Honey Hamada, Figure Skating, Isla Paradiso (BlackZanie nominated by BlackZanie)
    Linda Scott, Cross-Country Skiing, Isla Paradiso (BlackZanie nominated by BlackZanie)
    Christopher Collins, Short Track, Isla Paradiso (BlackZanie nominated by BlackZanie)
    Alana Kahale, Curling, Sunlit Tides (Jojo777 nominated by Jojo777)
    Len Tsang, Luge, Sunlit Tides (Jojo777 nominated by Jojo777)
    Kaila Swift, Slalom, Sunlit Tides (Jojo777 nominated by Jojo777)
    Seema Sielen, Short Track, Midnight Hollow (ForeverFranconia nominated by ForeverFranconia)
    Kara Carter, Figure Skating, Midnight Hollow (samiam662 nominated by ForeverFranconia)
    Conrad Finely, Cross-Country Skiing, Midnight Hollow (HappyPhantom nominated by ForeverFranconia)
    Gavin Grantham, Cross-Country Skiing, Sunlit Tides (saschatilo nominated by saschatilo)
    Daniel Pleasant, Ice Hockey, Sunlit Tides (saschatilo nominated by saschatilo)
    Alice Grantham, Ski Cross, Sunlit Tides(saschatilo nominated by saschatilo)
    Josephine Coastal, Slalom, Barnacle Bay (QTBrniis nominated by QTBrniis)
    Jake Coastal, Luge, Barnacle Bay (Ambermonk9 nominated by QTBrniis)
    Juliette Verona, Ski Cross, Barnacle Bay (Ladyloial nominated by QTBrniis)
    David Haynes, Luge, Monte Vista (Kc71886 nominated by Kc71886)
    Jesse James, Ski Jump, Monte Vista (Kc71886 nominated by Kc71886)
    Emma Perry, Figure Skating, Monte Vista (Kc71886 nominated by Kc71886)
    Rhoda Bagley, Figure Skating, Riverview (Bel008 nominated by Bel008 )
    Hal Breckenridge, Ice Hockey, Riverview (Bel008 nominated by Bel008 )
    Ginny McDermott, Curling, Riverview (Bel008 nominated by Bel008 )
    Julienne Knack, Ice Hockey, Twinbrook (Audren11 nominated by Audren11)
    Oliver Greenwood, Ice Hockey, Twinbrook (Audren11 nominated by Audren11)
    Jenni Jones-Brown, Ice Hockey, Twinbrook (Audren11 nominated by Audren11)
    Gabrielle Arias, Ski Jump, Isla Paradiso (Potterphyle nominated by Charicharn)
    Karlie Goldberg, Ski Cross, Isla Paradiso (Charicharn nominated by Charicharn)
    Hinni *.******, Slalom, Isla Paradiso (Charicharn nominated by Charicharn)
    Naomi Nita, Slalom, Lucky Palms (Trouble1122 nominated by Trouble1122)
    Clark Bellamore, Luge, Lucky Palms (Idontrcall nominated by Trouble1122)
    Darren Dreamer, Biathlon, Lucky Palms (pixiegamer nominated by Trouble1122)
    Veronica Vinter, Biathlon, Aurora Skies (MsRedNotDead nominated by ciane)
    Yuri Apple, Luge, Aurora Skies (ciane nominated by ciane)
    Lara Hallur, Ski Cross, Aurora Skies (christinebremner nominated by ciane)
    Jun Xu, Short Track, Bridgeport (JEREMYSIMS01 nominated by JEREMYSIMS01)
    Ace Wilde, Biathlon, Bridgeport (JEREMYSIMS01 nominated by JEREMYSIMS01)
    Jerimiah England, Slalom, Bridgeport (JEREMYSIMS01 nominated by JEREMYSIMS01)
    Elliot Nest, Ski Jump, Roaring Heights (SimplySimazing nominated by glenkatko)
    Samantha Cassat, Short Track, Roaring Heights (ladysilver814 nominated by glenkatko)
    May West, Figure Skating, Roaring Heights (S0Refined nominated by glenkatko)
    Deedee Wynn, Ice Hockey, Moonlight Falls (tkbluebasketball nominated by christinebremner)
    Miriam Hoppcraft, Ice Hockey, Moonlight Falls (Jessabeans nominated by christinebremner)
    Erica Wolff, Ice Hockey, Moonlight Falls (ciane nominated by christinebremner)
    Aislin Walsh, Curling, Dragon Valley (loobylou1985 nominated by loobylou1985)
    Siobhan Murphy, Ski Jump, Dragon Valley (loobylou1985 nominated by loobylou1985)
    Bradan MacGrath, Luge, Dragon Valley (loobylou1985 nominated by loobylou1985)
    Goodwin Goode, Ski Cross, Twinbrook (Aerlinniel nominated by Aerlinniel)
    Sofia Carlton, Ski Jump, Twinbrook (Aerlinniel nominated by Aerlinniel)
    Jade Greenwood, Figure Skating, Twinbrook (Aerlinniel nominated by Aerlinniel)
    Amira Grace, Cross-Country Skiing, Lunar Lakes (oiswise nominated by Docusat)
    Petre Stewart, Curling, Lunar Lakes (oiswise nominated by Docusat)
    Phillip James, Ice Hockey, Lunar Lakes (oiswise nominated by Docusat)
    Veronika Vinter, Cross-Country Skiing, Aurora Skies (tkbluebasketball nominated by tkbluebasketball)
    Astrid Vinter, Luge, Aurora Skies (AmbaAesthetic nominated by tkbluebasketball)
    Tinna Vinter, Curling, Aurora Skies (idontrcall nominated by tkbluebasketball)

My Olympic Hero

Lindsay Von, alpine skiing (mrlabean)
    Kristi Yamaguchi, figure skating (SmilzPretty)
    Christy Prior, snowboard (chocbubbles)
    Eddie the Eagle, ski jump (Msrednotdead)
    Torvill and Dean, figure skating (walkingstick)
    Ireen Wust, ice skating (CSIMSIE)
    Erin Hamlin, luge (QTBrniis)
    Michelle Kwan, figure skating (Jessabeans)
    Dorothy Hamill, figure skating (Rdl9268 )
    Petri Kokko, Susanna Rahkamo, figure skating (Alexia3angel)
    Amy Williams, skeleton (mcsnjb)
    Katarina Witt, figure skating (KleineMuff)
    Chemmy Alcott, alpine skiing (ritaroxy12)
    Nancy Kerrigan, figure skating (CelestiAliCat)
    Apollo Anton Ono, short track [and Greg Louganis] (The Krazy_Kim Sim)
    Clara Hughes, speed skating and cycling! (Brighty)
    Shaun White, snowboard (sancocho902)
    Irina Slutskaya, figure skating (chealsycat)
    Elvis Stojko, figure skating (Kc71886)
    USA Olympic Team 1980, ice hockey (Audren11)
    Jamacian 1988 bobsled team, bobsled (snowdove58 )
    Sidney Crosby, ice hockey (JEREMYSIMS01)
    Picabo Street, alpine skiing (Jojo777)
    Kelly Gallagher, paralympic skiier (loobylou1985)
    Seppe Smits, snowboard (BlackZanie)
    Joannie Rochette, figure skating (Aerlinniel)
    Dale Begg-Smith, alpine skiing (tkbluebasketball)
    Aoife Hoey & Claire Bergin, bobsled (Docusat)
    d3z9696camt4x0dfg.jpg
    edited February 2014
    Entries by town

Appaloosa Plains
    Felipe Marshall,Cross-Country Skiing, Appaloosa Plains (ritaroxy12 nominated by ritaroxy12)
    Cheyenne Fox, Figure Skating, Appaloosa Plains (ritaroxy12 nominated by ritaroxy12)
    Booker Singleton, Short Track, Appaloosa Plains (ritaroxy12 nominated by ritaroxy12)
    Shawnee Fox, Biathlon, Appaloosa Plains (TheKrazy_KimSim nominated by TheKrazy_KimSim)
    Chuck Hobble, Cross-Country Skiing, Appaloosa Plains (TheKrazy_KimSim nominated by TheKrazy_KimSim)
    Hiller Flint, Short Track, Appaloosa Plains (TheKrazy_KimSim nominated by TheKrazy_KimSim)

Aurora Skies
    Veronika Vinter, Cross-Country Skiing, Aurora Skies (tkbluebasketball nominated by tkbluebasketball)

Barnacle Bay

Bridgeport

Dragon Valley
    Susie Sackholme, Figure Skating, Dragon Valley (CelestiAliCat nominated by CelestiAliCat)
    Kearney O'Shea, Biathlon, Dragon Valley (CelestiAliCat nominated by CelestiAliCat)
    Teagan MacAnna, Ice Hockey, Dragon Valley (CelestiAliCat nominated by CelestiAliCat)
    Siobhan Murphy, Ski Jump, Dragon Valley (loobylou1985 nominated by loobylou1985)

Hidden Springs
    Bruce Chesterfield, Lunge, Hidden Springs (Brighty nominated by chocbubbles)
    Jessica Willow,Cross-Country Skiing, Hidden Springs (chocbubbles nominated by chocbubbles)
    Liam O'Dourke, Figure Skating, Hidden Springs (snowdove58 nominated by snowdove58 )
    Elle Carlisle,Figure Skating, Hidden Springs (snowdove58 nominated by snowdove58 )
    Francisca Vanderburg, Ski Jump, Hidden Springs (snowdove58 nominated by snowdove58 )

Isla Paradiso
    Honey Hamada, Figure Skating, Isla Paradiso (BlackZanie nominated by BlackZanie)
    Linda Scott, Cross-Country Skiing, Isla Paradiso (BlackZanie nominated by BlackZanie)
    Christopher Collins, Short Track, Isla Paradiso (BlackZanie nominated by BlackZanie)

Lucky Palms

Lunar Lakes

Midnight Hollow
    Seema Sielen, Short Track, Midnight Hollow (ForeverFranconia nominated by ForeverFranconia)
    Kara Carter, Figure Skating, Midnight Hollow (samiam662 nominated by ForeverFranconia)
    Conrad Finely, Cross-Country Skiing, Midnight Hollow (HappyPhantom nominated by ForeverFranconia)

Monte Vista

Moonlight Falls
    Gladsten Farmwell, Short Track, Moonlight Falls (mrlabean nominated by mrlabean)
    Deedee Wynn, Ice Hockey, Moonlight Falls (tkbluebasketball nominated by christinebremner)
    Miriam Hoppcraft, Ice Hockey, Moonlight Falls (Jessabeans nominated by christinebremner)

Riverview
    Hope Carpenter, Cross-Country Skiing, Riverview (walkingstick nominated by walkingstick)

Roaring Heights
    Samantha Cassat, Short Track, Roaring Heights (ladysilver814 nominated by glenkatko)

Starlight Shores
    Finnegan Sawyer, Biathlon, Starlight Shores (MusicalPoet nominated by KleineMuff)
    Mercedes May, Figure Skating, Starlight Shores (KleineMuff nominated by KleineMuff)

Sunlit Tides
    Gavin Grantham, Cross-Country Skiing, Sunlit Tides (saschatilo nominated by saschatilo)

Sunset Valley
    Gobias Koffi, Figure Skating, Sunset Valley (SmilzPretty nominated by SmilzPretty)
    Xander Clavell,Short Track, Sunset Valley (Rockleyfamily nominated by SmilzPretty)
    Madison VanWatson, Cross-Country Skiing, Sunset Valley (mcsnjb nominated by mcsnjb)

Twinbrook

d3z9696camt4x0dfg.jpg
    edited February 2014
    Entries by favorite sport

Ski Jump

Short Track

Figure Skating

Cross-Country Skiing

Curling

Slalom

Luge
    Bruce Chesterfield, Lunge, Hidden Springs (Brighty nominated by chocbubbles)

Biathlon

Ski Cross

Ice Hockey
    d3z9696camt4x0dfg.jpg
  • XxHannelorexXXxHannelorexX Posts: 2,943 Member
    edited February 2014
    List of entries in the winter games:

[Athlete,favorite sport, town name(x nominated by y)]

Bruce Chesterfield, Luge, Hidden Springs (Brighty nominated by chocbubbles)

Jessica Willow, Cross-Country Skiing, Hidden Springs (chocbubbles nominated by chocbubbles)

Chan Seng, Figure Skating, Monte Vista (CSIMSIE nominated by CSIMSIE)

Gobias Koffi, Figure Skating, Sunset Valley (Smilzpretty nominated by Smilzpretty)

Xander Clavell, Short Track, Sunset Valley (Rockleyfamily nominated by Smilzpretty)

Victoria Andrews, Luge, Sunset Valley (smilzpretty nominated by Smilzpretty)

Hope Carpenter, Cross Country Skiing, Riverview (walkingstick, nominated by walkingstick)

Liam O'Dourke, Figure Skating, Hidden Springs (snowdove58 nominated by snowdove58)

Elle Carlisle, Figure Skating, Hidden Springs (snowdove58 nominated by snowdove58)

Francisca Vanderburg, Ski Jump, Hidden Springs (snowdove58 nominated by snowdove58)

Maseo Hamada, Ice Hockey, Isla Paradiso (Rdl9268 nominated by Rdl9268)

Valerie Vidal, Curling, Isla Paradiso (Rdl9268 nominated by Rdl9268)

Doug Rodel, Biathlon, Isla Paradiso (Rdl9268 nominated by Rdl9268)

Felipe Marshall, Cross-Country Skiing, Appaloosa Plains (ritaroxy12 nominated by ritaroxy12)

Booker Singleton, Short Track, Appaloosa Plains (ritaroxy12 nominated by ritaroxy 12)

Chuck Hobble, Cross=Country Skiing, Appaloosa Plains (TheKrazy_KimSim nominated by TheKrazy_KimSim)

Teagan MacAnna, Ice Hockey, Dragon Valley (Celestialicat nominated by Celestialicat)

Linda Scott, Cross Country Skiing, Isla Paradiso (BlackZanie nominated by BlackZanie)

Alice Grantham, Ski Cross, Sunlit Tides (saschatilo nominated by saschatilo)

Rhoda Bagley, Figure Skating, Riverview (Bel008 nominated by Bel008)

Hal Breckenridge, Ice Hockey, Riverview (Bel008 nominated by Bel008)

Ginny McDermott, Curling, Riverview (Bel008 nominated by Bel008)

Veronika Vinter, Biathlon, Aurora Skies (MsRedNotDead nominated by ciane)

DeedeeWynn, Ice Hockey, Moonlight Falls (tkbluebasketball nominated by christinebremner)

Amira Grace, Cross Country Skiing, Lunar Lakes (oiswise nominated by Docusat)

Petre Stewart, Curling, Lunar Lakes (oiswise nominatedby Docusat)

Veronika Vinter, Cross Country Skiing, Aurora Skies (tkbluebasketball nominated by tkbluebasketball)

• glenkatkoglenkatko Posts: 885 Member
    edited February 2014
    List of entries in My Olympic Hero:

Lindsay Von, Alpine Skiing (mrlabean)

Kristi Yamaguchi, Figure Skating (SmilzPretty)

Christy Prior, Snowboarding (chocbubbles)

Eddie the Eagle, Ski Jump (Msrednotdead)

Torvill and Dean, Figure Skating (walkingstick)

Ireen Wust, Ice Skating (CSIMSIE)

Erin Hamlin, Luge (QTBrniis)

Michelle Kwan, Figure Skating (Jessabeans)

Dorothy Hamill, Figure Skating (Rdl9268 )

Petri Kokko, Susanna Rahkamo, Figure Skating (Alexia3angel)

Amy Williams, Skeleton (mcsnjb)

Katarina Witt, Figure Skating (KleineMuff)

Chemmy Alcott, Alpine Skiing (ritaroxy12)

Nancy Kerrigan, Figure Skating (CelestiAliCat)

Apollo Anton Ono, Short Track [and Greg Louganis] (The Krazy_Kim Sim)

Clara Hughes, Speed Skating & Cycling (Brighty)

Shaun White, Snowboarding (sancocho902)

Irina Slutskaya, Figure Skating (chealsycat)

Elvis Stojko, Figure Skating (Kc71886)

USA Olympic Ice Hockey Team 1980, Ice Hockey (Audren11)

Jamaican 1988 Bobsled Team, Bobsled (snowdove58 )

Sidney Crosby, Ice Hockey (JEREMYSIMS01)

Picabo Street, Alpine Skiing (Jojo777)

Kelly Gallagher, Paralympic Skiier (loobylou1985)

Seppe Smits, Snowboard (BlackZanie)

Joannie Rochette, Figure Skating (Aerlinniel)

Dale Begg-Smith, Freestyle Skiing (tkbluebasketball)

Aoife Hoey & Claire Bergin, Bobsled (Docusat)
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    edited February 2014
    Who's competing in each Winter Olympics Sport? (Athletes listed by Sport)

slide_zps0ed99301.png February 8th โ€“ Ski Jump
    sMurphy_zps3ecc5854.jpg
    Ski Jump, DV, Siobhan Murphy (loobylou1985)
    fVandenburg_zps12b2a181.jpg
    Ski Jump, HS, Francisca Vanderburg ( snowdove58 )
    GArias_zps871daaf1.jpg
    Ski Jump, IP, Gabrielle Arias (Potterphyle nominated by Charicharn)
    bPotts1_zpsafa71d2e.jpg
    Ski Jump, LL, Bill Potts (walkingstick)
    jJames_zps451bc688.jpg
    Ski Jump, MV, Jesse James, (Kc71886)
    G-eNest_zps8df9a40a.jpg
    Ski Jump, RH, Elliot Nest (SimplySimazing nominated by glenkatko)
    tKimura_zps2de57e9f.jpg
    Ski Jump, SV, Tori Kimura (mcsnjb)
    45ce0e16-f664-44f9-b638-9cf95cab76ae_zps388fd946.jpg
    Ski Jump, SV, Monika Morris (Corey785)
    tb-scarlton_zps4d06310f.jpg
    Ski Jump , TB, Sofia Carlton (Aerlinniel)

skate_zps37cafc2e.png February 9th โ€“ Short Track (two extra entries at each stage of the competition)
    hFlint_zps7fa5522a.png
    Short Track, AP, Hiller Flint (TheKrazy_KimSim)
    bSingleton_zps4e82621f.png
    Short Track, AP, Booker Singleton (ritaroxy12)
    j-Xu_zps08f79876.jpg
    Short Track, BP, Jun Xu (JEREMYSIMS01)
    cCollins_zps869bdc83.jpg
    Short Track, IP, Christopher Collins (BlackZanie nominated by BlackZanie)
    sSielen_zpsb03084b4.jpg
    Short Track, MH, Seema Sielen (ForeverFranconia)
    gFarmwell_zps08036c5f.jpg
    Short Track, ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ, Gladsten Farmwell (Mrlabean)
    G-sCasset_zps7d57ac4a.jpg
    Short Track, RH, Samantha Cassat (ladysilver814 nominated by glenkatko)
    aAnsari_zpsb5c99db6.jpg
    Short Track, SV, Ayesha Ansari (mcsnjb)
    xClavell_zps6a4f8854.jpg
    Short Track, SV, Xander Clavell (Rockleyfamily nominated by Smilzpretty)

spin_zps4eda912a.png February 10th โ€“ Figure Skating (get a 10 point bonus in each round if they qualify)
    cFox_zpsb92356e6.png
    Figure Skating, AP, Cheyenne Fox (ritaroxy12)
    sSacholme_zps646b0394.png
    Figure Skating, DV, Susie Sackholme (Celestialicat)
    eCarlisle_zps4ccf9313.jpg
    Figure Skating, HS, Elle Carlisle ( snowdove58 )
    lODourke_zps1b574896.jpg
    Figure Skating, HS, Liam O'Dourke ( snowdove58 )
    hHamada_zpseea7cfff.jpg
    Figure Skating, IP, Honey Hamada (BlackZanie nominated by BlackZanie)
    cSie_zps8cd34887.jpg
    Figure Skating, LL, Chrissie Landgraab (agstah)
    kcarter_zps6790a515.jpg
    Figure Skating, MH, Kara Carter (samiam662 nominated by ForeverFranconia)
    ePerry_zps5f545118.jpg
    Figure Skating, MV, Emma Perry (Kc71886)
    cSeng_zps7d9d5f74.jpg
    Figure Skating, MV, Chan Seng (CSIMSIE)
    PWolff_zpsa3d7ec87.jpg
    Figure Skating, ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ, Pappy Wolff (Mrlabean)
    rBagley_zpsc11c3f2a.jpg
    Figure Skating, RV, Rhoda Bagley ( Bel008 )
    G-mWest_zpsb4345ce8.jpg
    Figure Skating, RH, May West (S0Refined nominated by glenkatko)
    mMay_zps7f034a8e.png
    Figure Skating, SS, Mercedes May (KleineMuff)
    gKoffi_zpsdeec9e72.jpg
    Figure Skating, SV, Gobias Koffi (Smilzpretty)
    tb-jGreenwood_zps9b6e21a9.jpg
    Figure Skating, TB, Jade Greenwood (Aerlinniel)

skiing_zpsc37ab599.png February 11th โ€“ Cross-Country Skiing (get double the entries)
    cHobble_zps8c2e7db1.png
    Cross-Country Skiing, AP, Chuck Hobble (TheKrazy_KimSim)
    fMarshall_zps2764eb58.png
    Cross-Country Skiing, AP, Felipe Marshall (ritaroxy12)
    V-vVinter_zps70c44635.jpg
    Cross Country Skiing, AS, Veronika Vinter (tkbluebasketball)
    jWillow_zps8920bab8.jpg
    Cross-Country Skiing, HS, Jessica Willow (chocbubbles)
    lScott_zps66ec6627.jpg
    Cross-Country Skiing, IP, Linda Scott (BlackZanie nominated by BlackZanie)
    aGrace_zps696c2132.jpg
    Cross Country Skiing, LL, Amira Grace (oiswise nominated by Docusat)
    cFinely_zps78223001.jpg
    Cross-Country Skiing, MH, Conrad Finely (HappyPhantom nominated by ForeverFranconia)
    hCarpenter_zps126a3e20.jpg
    Cross-Country Skiing, RV, Hope Carpenter (walkingstick)
    gGrantham_zps8a19bdde.jpg
    Cross-Country Skiing, ST, Gavin Grantham (saschatilo)
    mVanWatson_zps095b5f79.jpg
    Cross-Country Skiing, SV, Madison VanWatson (mcsnjb)

curl2_zps497ce81d.png February 12th โ€“ Curling (always start their games with 2 bonus points)
    V-tVinter_zps8c0c6bcb.jpg
    Curling, AS, Tinna Vinter (idontrcall nominated by tkbluebasketball)
    aWalsh_zps821f3eef.jpg
    Curling, DV, Aislin Walsh (loobylou1985)
    vVidal_zpsc681c9f6.jpg
    Curling, IP, Valerie Vidal ( Rdl9268 )
    a-pStewart_zps5018669a.jpg
    Curling, LL, Petre Stewart (oiswise nominated by Docusat)
    dCosta_zps57e559f6.jpg
    Curling, MV, Dante Costa (YellowJane nominated by CSIMSIE)
    aAndrews_zps4d93a3d2.jpg
    Curling, RH, Ainsley Andrews (Brighty)
    gMcDermott_zps792245d1.jpg
    Curling, RV, Ginny McDermott ( Bel008 )
    aKahale_zpsd2110960.jpg
    Curling, ST, Alana Kahale, (Jojo777 nominated by Jojo777)
    3427d357-811f-47a0-bcea-ee3a6958af6c_zpse0a3c301.jpg
    Curling, SV, Leighton Sekemoto (Stafuny nominated by Corey785)

Slalom_zps32e52385.png February 13th โ€“ Slalom (subtract 10 seconds off your total time)
    joCoastal_zpsafcb3288.jpg
    Slalom, BB, Josephine Coastal (QTBrniis)
    j-England_zpsa101c2ac.jpg
    Slalom, BP, Jerimiah England (JEREMYSIMS01)
    PShawkti_zps48ad4a96.jpg
    Slalom, HS, Pierce Shawkti (StephBE nominated by chocbubbles)
    HinniH_zps6e294e9a.jpg
    Slalom, IP, Hinni Ha.shini (Charicharn)
    nNita_zpsaeec62ea.jpg
    Slalom, LP, Naomi Nita, (Trouble1122)
    cTina_zps896531d7.jpg
    Slalom, LL, Christina Landgraab (agstah)
    mKhan_zps0314c5b5.png
    Slalom, SS, Mithun Khan (LizzyBallet nominated by KleineMuff)
    kSwift_zps91c958d8.jpg
    Slalom, ST, Kaila Swift (Jojo777 nominated by Jojo777)

lugePipe_zps0ad4cefd.png February 14th โ€“ Luge (one extra entry in the first stage)
    V-aVinter_zps7cb2080c.jpg
    Luge, AS, Astrid Vinter (AmbaAesthetic nominated by tkbluebasketball)
    a1385796-e315-40b0-b64b-6c9099c91efb_zps79d84153.png
    Luge, AS, Yuri Apple (ciane)
    jCoastal_zpsa99b812d.jpg
    Luge, BB, Jake Coastal (Ambermonk9 nominated by QTBrniis)
    bMacGarth_zps1db57f2b.jpg
    Luge, DV, Bradan MacGrath (loobylou1985)
    bChesterfield_zps350d148b.jpg
    Luge, HS, Bruce Chesterfield (Brighty nominated by chocbubbles)
    cBellamore_zps71fc6579.jpg
    Luge, LP, Clark Bellamore, (Idontrcall nominated by Trouble1122)
    dHaynes_zps07bd9b0d.jpg
    Luge, MV, David Haynes, (Kc71886)
    lTsang_zpsf81234db.jpg
    Luge, ST, Len Tsang (Jojo777 nominated by Jojo777)
    vAndrews_zps7b05eaed.jpg
    Luge, SV, Victoria Andrews (smilzpretty)

5a111b07-995b-4a5c-b76c-f3e37f4adb30_zps7f05c4da.png February 15th โ€“ Biathlon (two extra entries in the race)
    sFox_zps0d1ce76a.png
    Biathlon, AP, Shawnee Fox (TheKrazy_KimSim)
    beab56e3-792b-4348-9008-96ea6a65a1de_zpsd45f7463.png
    Biathlon, AS, Veronika Vinter (Msrednotdead nominated by ciane)
    eSlayer_zpsd845627c.png
    Biathlon, BP, Elvira Slayer (sancocho902)
    a-Wild_zpseea672ae.jpg
    Biathlon, BP, Ace Wilde (JEREMYSIMS01)
    kOShea_zps7eceb6d2.png
    Biathlon, DV, Kearney O'Shea (Celestialicat)
    dRodel_zps1a3fc7af.jpg
    Biathlon, IP, Doug Rodel ( Rdl9268 )
    dDreamer_zps69b730e3.jpg
    Biathlon, LP, Darren Dreamer, (pixiegamer nominated by Trouble1122)
    c_zps1865bc8a.jpg
    Biathlon, LL, Chris Landgraab (agstah)
    fSawyer_zps6cd69ddc.png
    Biathlon, SS, Finnegan Sawyer (MusicalPoet nominated by KleineMuff)

Xskiing_zps2c3ad8a9.png February 16th โ€“ Ski Cross (one extra in first; if qualify, both in 2d; if qualify to final, get a third)
    7a9e350f-9889-4b0e-b7a0-0c6c6022185d_zps9ec0500e.png
    Ski Cross, AS, Lara Hallur (christinebremner nominated by ciane)
    jVerona_zps72362ba1.jpg
    Ski Cross, BB, Juliette Verona (Ladyloial nominated by QTBrniis)
    lBelle_zps80df26f5.png
    Ski Cross, BP, Lola Belle (sancocho902)
    KGoldberg_zpsb479c196.jpg
    Ski Cross, IP, Karlie Goldberg (Charicharn)
    vSlymer_zps7ce315a5.jpg
    Ski Cross, ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ, Violet Slymer (Mrlabean)
    jLessen_zps96ddaec9.jpg
    Ski Cross, RV, Jon Lesson (walkingstick)
    gRuth_zps246a29be.jpg
    Ski Cross, RH, Gabe Ruth (chocbubbles nominated by Brighty)
    aGrantham_zpsa07aff43.jpg
    Ski Cross, ST, Alice Grantham (saschatilo)
    tb-gGoode_zps7fbb4734.jpg
    Ski Cross, TB, Goodwin Goode (Aerlinniel)

aef5a98c-4233-466c-ae46-0d618726742c_zps7b2d3470.png February 17th โ€“ Ice Hockey (entered twice in the final lotto)
    jXu_zps8c5ca70a.png
    Ice Hockey, BP, Jun Xu (sancocho902)
    tmacAnna_zps9615caac.png
    Ice Hockey, DV, Teagan MacAnna (Celestialicat)
    mHamada_zps721b837c.jpg
    Ice Hockey, IP, Maseo Hamada ( Rdl9268 )
    a-pJames_zpsf312cbcc.jpg
    Ice Hockey, LL, Phillip James (oiswise nominated by Docusat)
    C-dWynn_zps31d1f6f1.jpg
    Ice Hockey, ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ, DeedeeWynn (tkbluebasketball nominated by christinebremner)
    C-mHoppcraft_zps1be9c092.jpg
    Ice Hockey, ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ, Miriam Hoppcraft (Jessabeans nominated by christinebremner)
    C-eWolff_zpsdcd5ca03.jpg
    Ice Hockey, ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ, Erica Wolff (ciane nominated by christinebremner)
    aRossi_zps35d04c3b.jpg
    Ice Hockey, MV, Adalina Rossi (XxHannelorexX nominated by CSIMSIE)
    hBreckenridge_zpsd6d5b825.jpg
    Ice Hockey, RV, Hal Breckenridge ( Bel008 )
    mDandy_zps4d0af767.jpg
    Ice Hockey, RH, Michael Dandy (Brighty)
    dPleasant_zps1d0ac5ba.jpg
    Ice Hockey, ST, Daniel Pleasant (saschatilo)
    a769f2c3-c00f-4c91-9c97-7ff6162cc60b_zps43930902.jpg
    Ice Hockey, SV, Erin Kennedy (rsedorothy nominated by Corey785)
    oGreenwood_zps947c8a85.jpg
    Ice Hockey, TB, Oliver Greenwood (Audren11)
    jJonesBrown_zpsa2f71b62.jpg
    Ice Hockey, TB, Jenni Jones-Brown (Audren11)
    jKnack_zpsecc98a62.jpg
    Ice Hockey, TB, Julienne Knack (Audren11)
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    edited February 2014
    Which Towns are represented in what Winter Olympics Sports? (Sports by Town)
    97e68a96-e34d-4db3-865b-b3697873eb7c_zps2d8d46dc.jpg
    Appaloosa Plains
    Short Track: Two
    Short Track, AP, Booker Singleton (ritaroxy12)
    Short Track, AP, Hiller Flint (TheKrazy_KimSim)
    Figure Skating: Figure Skating, AP, Cheyenne Fox (ritaroxy12)
    Cross-Country Skiing: Two
    Cross-Country Skiing, AP, Chuck Hobble (TheKrazy_KimSim)
    Cross-Country Skiing, AP, Felipe Marshall (ritaroxy12)
    Biathlon: Biathlon, AP, Shawnee Fox (TheKrazy_KimSim)

accaae93-52c0-47d4-adf4-1de1cf368fec_zps0429fa32.jpg
    Aurora Skies
    Cross-Country Skiing: Cross Country Skiing, AS, Veronika Vinter (tkbluebasketball)
    Curling: Curling, AS, Tinna Vinter (idontrcall nominated by tkbluebasketball)
    Luge: two
    Luge, AS, Yuri Apple (ciane)
    Luge, AS, Astrid Vinter (AmbaAesthetic nominated by tkbluebasketball)
    Biathlon: Biathlon, AS, Veronika Vinter (MsRedNotDead nominated by ciane)
    Ski Cross: Ski Cross, AS, Lara Hallur (christinebremner nominated by ciane)

3abf17ae-3658-4c26-ad59-0923e7f9ea1d_zpsd0578d49.jpg
    Barnacle Bay
    Slalom: Slalom, BB, Josephine Coastal (QTBrniis)
    Luge: Luge, BB, Jake Coastal (Ambermonk9 nominated by QTBrniis)
    Ski Cross: Ski Cross, BB, Juliette Verona (Ladyloial nominated by QTBrniis)

24bb2106-5899-45ea-9120-3d8e0fb6da09_zpsc858aaf6.jpg
    Bridgeport
    Short Track: Short Track, BP, Jun Xu (JEREMYSIMS01)
    Slalom : Slalom, BP, Jerimiah England (JEREMYSIMS01)
    Biathlon: two
    Biathlon, BP, Elvira Slayer (sancocho902)
    Biathlon, BP, Ace Wilde (JEREMYSIMS01)
    Ski Cross: Ski Cross, BP, Lola Belle (sancocho902)
    Ice Hockey: Ice Hockey, BP, Jun Xu (sancocho902)

0049cce3-1c65-4356-9083-d0eadfb0d22c_zps2ad7b958.jpg
    Dragon Valley
    Ski Jump: Ski Jump, DV, Siobhan Murphy (loobylou1985)
    Figure Skating: Figure Skating, DV, Susie Sackholme (Celestialicat)
    Curling: Curling, DV, Aislin Walsh (loobylou1985)
    Luge: Luge, DV, Bradan MacGrath (loobylou1985)
    Biathlon: Biathlon, DV, Kearney O'Shea (Celestialicat)
    Ice Hockey: Ice Hockey, DV, Teagan MacAnna (Celestialicat)

5cc76e0a-a07f-4aca-84f1-a30329b79be7_zps69810c00.jpg
    Hidden Springs
    Ski Jump: Ski Jump, HS, Francisca Vanderburg ( snowdove58 )
    Figure Skating: two
    Figure Skating, HS, Elle Carlisle ( snowdove58 )
    Figure Skating, HS, Liam O'Dourke ( snowdove58 )
    Cross-Country Skiing: Cross-Country Skiing, HS, Jessica Willow (chocbubbles)
    Slalom: Slalom, HS, Pierce Shawkti (StephBE nominated by chocbubbles)
    Luge: Luge, HS, Bruce Chesterfield (Brighty nominated by chocbubbles)

20b5a16f-4ca8-4772-9473-f80fe732672d_zpsc71e8dbb.jpg
    Isla Paradiso
    Ski Jump: Ski Jump, IP, Gabrielle Arias (Potterphyle nominated by Charicharn)
    Short Track: Short Track, IP, Christopher Collins (BlackZanie)
    Figure Skating: Figure Skating, IP, Honey Hamada (BlackZanie)
    Cross-Country Skiing: Cross-Country Skiing, IP, Linda Scott (BlackZanie)
    Curling: Curling, IP, Valerie Vidal ( Rdl9268 )
    Slalom: Slalom, IP, Hinni Ha.shini (Charicharn)
    Biathlon: Biathlon, IP, Doug Rodel ( Rdl9268 )
    Ski Cross: Ski Cross, IP, Karlie Goldberg (Charicharn)
    Ice Hockey: Ice Hockey, IP, Maseo Hamada ( Rdl9268 )

605fe0bd-8aea-43d2-b139-46c4e0b5b4b2_zps5e776d30.jpg
    Lucky Palms
    Slalom: Slalom, LP, Naomi Nita (Trouble1122)
    Luge: Luge, LP, Clark Bellamore (Idontrcall nominated by Trouble1122)
    Biathlon: Biathlon, LP, Darren Dreamer (pixiegamer nominated by Trouble1122)

b746b924-f938-4120-9409-1a3bf968691a_zps89f6c31d.jpg
    Lunar Lakes
    Figure Skating: Figure Skating, LL, Chrissie Landgraab (agstah)
    Cross-Country Skiing: Cross Country Skiing, LL, Amira Grace (oiswise nominated by Docusat)
    Curling: Curling, LL, Petre Stewart (oiswise nominated by Docusat)
    Slalom: Slalom, LL, Christina Landgraab (agstah)
    Biathlon: Biathlon, LL, Chris Landgraab (agstah)
    Ice Hockey: Ice Hockey, LL, Phillip James (oiswise nominated by Docusat)

3652af7e-10c4-4429-bf95-b5f1a5cd5632_zps2fd546b4.jpg
    Midnight Hollow
    Short Track: Short Track, MH, Seema Sielen (ForeverFranconia)
    Figure Skating: Figure Skating, MH, Kara Carter (samiam662 nominated by ForeverFranconia)
    Cross-Country Skiing: Cross-Country Skiing, MH, Conrad Finely (HappyPhantom nominated by ForeverFranconia)

0d7b7747-b906-4c7b-9b28-ed946b8a6ee3_zpsc6f3fb06.jpg
    Monte Vista
    Ski Jump: Ski Jump, MV, Jesse James, (Kc71886)
    Figure Skating: two
    Figure Skating, MV, Emma Perry (Kc71886)
    Figure Skating, MV, Chan Seng (CSIMSIE)
    Curling: Curling, MV, Dante Costa (YellowJane nominated by CSIMSIE)
    Luge: Luge, MV, David Haynes, (Kc71886)
    Ice Hockey: Ice Hockey, MV, Adalina Rossi (XxHannelorexX nominated by CSIMSIE)

6a78e6b0-a0c0-4e44-a0c2-b164ffd58488_zps4887fc3d.jpg
    Moonlight Falls
    Short Track: Short Track, ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ, Gladsten Farmwell (Mrlabean)
    Figure Skating: Figure Skating, ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ, Pappy Wolff (Mrlabean)
    Ski Cross: Ski Cross, ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ, Violet Slymer (Mrlabean)
    Ice Hockey: three
    Ice Hockey, ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ, DeedeeWynn (tkbluebasketball nominated by christinebremner)
    Ice Hockey, ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ, Miriam Hoppcraft (Jessabeans nominated by christinebremner)
    Ice Hockey, ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ, Erica Wolff (ciane nominated by christinebremner)

06de3c4f-5bb3-4548-8553-ef9a8745e0b2_zps37fe4c61.jpg
    Riverview
    Ski Jump: Ski Jump, RV, Bill Potts (walkingstick)
    Figure Skating: Figure Skating, RV, Rhoda Bagley ( Bel008 )
    Cross-Country Skiing: Cross country skiing, RV, Hope Carpenter (walkingstick)
    Curling: Curling, RV, Ginny McDermott ( Bel008 )
    Ski Cross: Ski Cross, RV, Jon Lesson (walkingstick)
    Ice Hockey: Ice Hockey, RV, Hal Breckenridge ( Bel008 )

442019fd-514e-410e-a994-81b6eff5a151_zps0b5e44b9.jpg
    Roaring Heights
    Ski Jump: Ski Jump, RH, Elliot Nest (SimplySimazing nominated by glenkatko)
    Short Track: Short Track, RH, Samantha Cassat (ladysilver814 nominated by glenkatko)
    Figure Skating: Figure Skating, RH, May West (S0Refined nominated by glenkatko)
    Curling : Curling, RH, Ainsley Andrews (Brighty)
    Ski Cross: Ski Cross, RH, Gabe Ruth (chocbubbles nominated by Brighty)
    Ice Hockey: Ice Hockey, RH, Michael Dandy (Brighty)

518824cb-1924-4425-af9b-ea625622b6d1_zpse9bfc214.png
    Starlight Shores
    Figure Skating: Figure Skating, SS, Mercedes May (KleineMuff)
    Slalom: Slalom, SS, Mithun Khan (LizzyBallet nominated by KleineMuff)
    Biathlon: Biathlon, SS, Finnegan Sawyer (MusicalPoet nominated by KleineMuff)

3a919a41-be80-450d-a167-1f014d68d815_zps7b00906d.jpg
    Sunlit Tides
    Cross-Country Skiing: Cross-Country Skiing, ST, Gavin Grantham (saschatilo)
    Curling : Curling, ST, Alana Kahale, (Jojo777 nominated by Jojo777)
    Slalom: Slalom, ST, Kaila Swift (Jojo777 nominated by Jojo777)
    Luge: Luge, ST, Len Tsang (Jojo777 nominated by Jojo777)
    Ski Cross: Ski Cross, ST, Alice Grantham (saschatilo)
    Ice Hockey: Ice Hockey, ST, Daniel Pleasant (saschatilo)

1bc29bf1-dbcd-4ea9-9078-f89fe4a96a7b_zps094612ff.jpg
    Sunset Valley
    Ski Jump: two
    Ski Jump, SV, Monika Morris (Corey785)
    Ski Jump, SV, Tori Kimura (mcsnjb)
    Short Track: two
    Short Track, SV, Ayesha Ansari (mcsnjb)
    Short Track, SV, Xander Clavell (Rockleyfamily nominated by Smilzpretty)
    Figure Skating: Figure Skating, SV, Gobias Koffi, (Smilzpretty)
    Cross-Country Skiing: Cross-country skiing, SV, Madison VanWatson (mcsnjb)
    Curling: Curling, SV, Leighton Sekemoto (Stafuny nominated by Corey785)
    Luge: Luge, SV, Victoria Andrews (smilzpretty)
    Ice Hockey: Ice Hockey, SV, Erin Kennedy (rsedorothy nominated by Corey785)

913aaf10-ba14-460f-b320-fffcef24c48e_zpsae4486ee.png
    Twinbrook
    Ski Jump: Ski Jump, TB, Sofia Carlton (Aerlinniel)
    Figure Skating: Figure skating, TB, Jade Greenwood (Aerlinniel)
    Ski Cross: Ski Cross, TB, Goodwin Goode (Aerlinniel)
    Ice Hockey: three
    Ice Hockey, TB, Julienne Knack (Audren11)
    Ice Hockey, TB, Oliver Greenwood (Audren11)
    Ice Hockey, TB, Jenni Jones-Brown (Audren11)

• PurityChildPurityChild Posts: 57 Member
    edited January 2014
    What is this? :?:
  • AlizatinaAlizatina Posts: 2,189 Member
    edited February 2014
    Newest Entries

This post is for newest entries not already on other lists, just so no one's entry gets miss! :D

Names/Link to Entry that need to be added to Lists:
    QTBrniis- On Master lists, needs to be added to Winter Games lists! :)
    Kc71886 (Added to Master Lists, needs to be added to other Winter Games Lists)

Entry that still needs work/Entries that are going to be counted:

8jt7-kbp8-nq46-s- Need Sims/Townies Names AND Pictures for entry to be counted! :-o
    200.gif
    cFVKsID.png
    โ€œItโ€™s very dangerous,โ€ she said, โ€œfalling in love with someoneโ€™s flaws.โ€
    edited January 2014
    Let the Games Begin!
    d3z9696camt4x0dfg.jpg
  • CSIMSIECSIMSIE Posts: 2,779 Member
    edited January 2014
    GAWSH. This looks very interesting! I don't know but i don't want to miss out either :|

And i have to go NOW. Awesome, isn't it.

Anyway, since we have 24 hours (i understand?) i will come back tomorrow and then fill out the complete entry if by then i've decided to enter.
  • ritaroxy12ritaroxy12 Posts: 1,570 Member
    edited January 2014
    This does look very interesting! But a bit confusing for my little brain to cope with :shock: :D

Could someone explain it to me please. Then I'll decide if I have time to enter or not
    edited January 2014
    CSIMSIE wrote:
    GAWSH. This looks very interesting! I don't know but i don't want to miss out either :|

And i have to go NOW. Awesome, isn't it.

Anyway, since we have 24 hours (i understand?) i will come back tomorrow and then fill out the complete entry if by then i've decided to enter.

You have until the 7th so don't worry about it (the 24 hours only apply when claiming your prizes if you win).
    d3z9696camt4x0dfg.jpg
    edited January 2014
    ritaroxy12 wrote:
    This does look very interesting! But a bit confusing for my little brain to cope with :shock: :D

Could someone explain it to me please. Then I'll decide if I have time to enter or not

Lol, I know and I'm sorry. It confused me a lot to - and I wrote it.

Why don't you check out the How to Join post (nr 4) and the Q&A and then ask me what you want to know.
    d3z9696camt4x0dfg.jpg
  • ForeverFranconiaForeverFranconia Posts: 2,154 Member
    edited January 2014
    This looks like a lot of fun...but I'm going to have to reread everything to understand the rules better.
  • ritaroxy12ritaroxy12 Posts: 1,570 Member
    edited January 2014
    ritaroxy12 wrote:

Why don't you check out the How to Join post (nr 4) and the Q&A and then ask me what you want to know.

Haha!

Okay so I think I understand it a bit better now but when you say pre-made sims, do you mean townies or pre-made sims in CAS?

Also can you explain the nominating and prizes part please
    edited January 2014
    This looks like a lot of fun...but I'm going to have to reread everything to understand the rules better.

Focus on the how to enter post and the ruels post, they have the most important information.
    d3z9696camt4x0dfg.jpg
  • YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    edited January 2014
    Very nicely set up!
    I will read through it closer when I get some time :)
    Sorry I couldn't help you set up :oops:
    edited January 2014
    ritaroxy12 wrote:
    ritaroxy12 wrote:

Haha!

Okay so I think I understand it a bit better now but when you say pre-made sims, do you mean townies or pre-made sims in CAS?

Also can you explain the nominating and prizes part please

With pre-made sims I mean townie sim.

In the Winter games lotto you take pick 3 townie sims, for each sim you get to nominate someone (yourself or a friend).

When the different sport events take place I will enter each townie sim someone entered once into random.org to begin the lotto.

Each sport has different rules about how the draw works.

Each sport also has a special rule (special advantage) that only applies if a sim is listed as having this sport as a favorite.

Example:
    If you enter VJ Alvi from Sunset Valley to compete for you, and you say that his favorite sport is the Ski Jump - then I will enter VJ Alvi one extra time in the lotto (because the ski jump special advantage is:You will get one extra entry in the lotto (2 entries instead of 1).)

In the entry form you are asked to write name of sim, which town the sim is from and what the sims favorite sport is, as well as, who you are nominating. If you do all that, you have entered the lotto and can win one of the three prizes.

In each sport there will be three prizes just like in the olympics. One Gold, one Silver and one Bronze. (place 1,2,3). How they are decided are explained in the detailed notes in the 10 sports post.
    d3z9696camt4x0dfg.jpg
    edited January 2014
    YellowJane wrote:
    Very nicely set up!
    I will read through it closer when I get some time :)
    Sorry I couldn't help you set up :oops:

Don't worry about it Jane - I'd love for you to join in :)

And you have plenty of time to read through this and complete your entry.
    d3z9696camt4x0dfg.jpg