Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Only Testing-Adding Lots When EIG Will Only Crash (from Store Limit)

2...Next

Comments

• SeriphinaFyieSeriphinaFyie Posts: 3,506 Member
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    Hi, @SeriphinaFyie :)

Lol~I wish but Thanks! :mrgreen:

You can do complex connections such as grandma in anther house. The mods set it all up. You can even have them all in one lot and then separate them to different houses in Neighborhood view. :)

They Do have to be fresh from CAS and no, nothing added to their inventory that the game doesn't put there on it's own- such as the seeds when giving them the skills points.

No occupied houses added in EIG. They just don't show, either.

Okay, so even swapping out the lots, you still have to use the EiG interface with mods to populate? That stinks. :( I haven't quite figured out that particular tutorial, so I hoped that it would be a workaround... Thank you for getting back to me!!
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    Hi, @SeriphinaFyie :)

Lol~I wish but Thanks! :mrgreen:

You can do complex connections such as grandma in anther house. The mods set it all up. You can even have them all in one lot and then separate them to different houses in Neighborhood view. :)

They Do have to be fresh from CAS and no, nothing added to their inventory that the game doesn't put there on it's own- such as the seeds when giving them the skills points.

No occupied houses added in EIG. They just don't show, either.

Okay, so even swapping out the lots, you still have to use the EiG interface with mods to populate? That stinks. :( I haven't quite figured out that particular tutorial, so I hoped that it would be a workaround... Thank you for getting back to me!!

If you need help, just ask. I might remember or I can check it out. :blush:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top