Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Enigma - A Futuristic Home by kimwriter75

Hi guys! :mrgreen: Been a long time since I last visited Creative Corner. Hope you all are doing well! Can't wait to say hello to those I know and the new faces about.

Enigma

En_zps82fd2953.jpg

Enigma is a small home for the future, but is not lacking in personality. Your time traveler will appreciate some comforts of home with a full kitchen and bath, plus bedroom. But for the future, this lot includes a bed for dreaming, and other furturistic activities. No third party CC objects or patterns.

[img]http://i1043.photobucket.com/albums/b436/SimKim75/Enigma/Screenshot-1077_zpsf746d877.jpg "width=640"[/img]

[img]http://i1043.photobucket.com/albums/b436/SimKim75/Enigma/Screenshot-1089_zps06a67a2f.jpg "width=640"[/img]

[img]http://i1043.photobucket.com/albums/b436/SimKim75/Enigma/Screenshot-1095_zpsb8354867.jpg "width=640"[/img]

[img]http://i1043.photobucket.com/albums/b436/SimKim75/Enigma/Screenshot-1107_zpsdd5c9abe.jpg "width=640"[/img]

Media

Download

You Tube

Thanks for looking!
Imagination > Knowledge

Comments

• follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    edited January 2014
    Hi Kim
    This is a wonderful modern build, great architecture. :D I love the minimalist interior decor with its gentle colour pallette .Good to see you here at the CC forum. :D
    Hugs Folly
    PS I was happy to see you trade mark touch of purple. :D:D:D
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited January 2014
    It is nice to see you building again Kim! :D It's been a while since I saw your builds in the forums. Nice modern build! Love the clean lines and the interiors. That living room and kitchen looks fantastic! Recommended. :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,571 Member
    edited January 2014
    Enigma is a very nice home. :) Great exterior of it! It looks great how you have used the circular windows. The way you have done the steps through the home look great. The plant boxes along the edges of the balconies look nice. The pool area is nice. Great textures that you have used for the exterior. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the house. It looks a nice light filled home for sims to enjoy the sunlight coming in through the windows, as well as being able to enjoy looking out through the windows to see what is happening outdoors. Great corner study nook area for sims to use the computer at, whilst sunlight comes onto them whilst sitting there. It looks great how you have done the covered over outdoors area which has the water features and the plants either side of them. Very nice living room area. Sims will enjoy relaxing on the comfortable curved sofa seating whilst listening to music from the stereo and watching the hologram tv. Nice side wall dining area. Sims will enjoy looking out through the windows there whilst dining. It is nice that you have placed the plant onto of the table for sims to see when eating. The hologram plant nearby on the floor looks nice. The glass flooring of the kitchen area looks great. Nice furnishing of the bedrooms. The shade of blue that you have used in one of them looks nice . The pattern on the floor looks great. Sims will have nice views through the circular window there for when they wake up in the morning. The plant themed bedside tables look nice. Sims will enjoy playing billiards in the games room. The pattern that you have used for the walls there looks great. The purple pink and black colours of the floor pattern look nice. Nice type of ceiling light that you have used. It is great that you have placed a dream pod in the other bedroom for sims to enjoy dreaming a variety of dreams. The black of the walls there combined with the purple pink and the white hologram plants looks very nice.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    edited January 2014
    Welcome back to Creative Corner, kimwriter! I'm quite new to this area of the forums so you probs don't know me, and since I don't know you, seems like a good thing to introduce myself! I'm YJ, nice to meet you :)

I love your house - it looks great! The windows are nice, it makes me want ITF :lol: A modern mix, with a futuristic touch. It's very nicely made and the furnishings look fun and unusual, too!

~YJ~
  • kimwriter75kimwriter75 Posts: 1,837 Member
    edited January 2014
    Hello YJ! :) Thanks so much and ITF is so much fun! Go get it! :P

Rose, I appreciate you and your words. Thanks for the fabulous compliments!

Yanti! *hugs* I miss you so much as I hardly see you! Many thanks!

Hiya Folly! Of course I had to use my signature color! ;) Wouldn't be a Kim build without it, lol. Thanks for your kind words, my dear! *hugs*
    Imagination > Knowledge