Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Petition for a new NPC in Sims 4: Jim Pickens

Yes, I'm talking about THE Jim Pickens, created and lovingly played by CallMeKevin on YouTube. Check it out if you haven't seen it; it's very entertaining.
An NPC of serial killer Jim Pickens would be big fun, and he would be the only Sim in the game who could kill other Sims (of course, it would be reversible).

Who's with me?

Comments

• Coffefreak4LifeCoffefreak4Life Posts: 8,082 Member
    edited January 2014
    I actually misread it as Slim Pickens at first which id be all for not sure id want a serial killer however .
  • adventfearadventfear Posts: 1,766 Member
    edited January 2014
    I don't think Maxis should create Sims based on ANY YouTubers/Fans. That would only generate an upsetting sense of favoritism. The same happened during Gamescom and that fiasco.
  • BrandeeBereavementBrandeeBereavement Posts: 85 Member
    edited January 2014
    This made me mad happy because i loved the saga of Jim Pickens, but I agree with others, having a youtube made sim would create a lot of drama.
  • fabregas22fabregas22 Posts: 369 Member
    edited January 2014
    adventfear wrote:
    I don't think Maxis should create Sims based on ANY YouTubers/Fans. That would only generate an upsetting sense of favoritism. The same happened during Gamescom and that fiasco.

Fiasco? Fiasco's are always fun what happened?

Anyway we all know if there was gonna be an npc from a youtubers sims videos it would be alchestbreach's Duggart family.
  • adventfearadventfear Posts: 1,766 Member
    edited January 2014
    fabregas22 wrote:
    adventfear wrote:

Fiasco? Fiasco's are always fun what happened?

Anyway we all know if there was gonna be an npc from a youtubers sims videos it would be alchestbreach's Duggart family.

Oh it's hard to explain without seeming too negative.

40 people from different fansites were invited to Gamescom.
    The phrase "Top Simmers" was thrown around on a live broadcast.
    There was a sad feeling of favoritism.
    Eh.

I don't mind that they went, it found it awesome that Maxis even invited them to share their experiences. Most didn't.