Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SASCHATILO --- Have I got something for you

I finally sat down yesterday to try and figure out why my laptop doesn't like my sims any more. After about 8 hours of trying to figure out what was going on, I quit. I went back to it today, step-by-step. I reinstalled somethings, updated patches, updated mods. After it still didn't work, I removed my mods completely. Wouldn't ya know it? Crazy game loaded with no problems. Funny thing is that I have TS3 on my PC with all the exact same CC, mods and more EPs/SPs than my laptop and it runs fine. I'm just going to call my laptop tempermental. I think later, I'll uninstall and re-install without some of the SPs. Hopefully, after I clean it off, I can use it to sim again.

Anyway, the crux of it is that I am finally able to upload your sims. I've cut and pasted from the Valentine Gift Exchange. I've also changed a few minor things but everything is cc free.

"My Dear Sarah (saschatilo):

I don't know you personally but I have seen you around the forum. I think you are a very helpful and positive part of this special place.

I read your letter and found that we have some things in common like: neither of us has Sweet Treats or Barnacle Bay; Hidden Springs is a favorite and we both need normal single sims in our little simmies' lives. :mrgreen:

As I posted above, I am having a moment with the launcher. It doesn't like me but I wanted you to see what you have to look foward to owning. I usually build something but, this time, I've decided to go out of my comfort zone and make you some single sexy sims.

I will upload all of them separately and as a household. I really hope you enjoy them and their little stories. Here we go:

Your gift is a diverse group of friends who met in an airport after their flight was delayed overnight. After introducing themselves they began to discuss their final destinations. Lo and behold, they all found they were going to a small town called Hidden Springs. That discussion led to another regarding their plans for their lives and careers.

By the time they boarded their flight for Hidden Springs Regional Airport the next morning, this diverse group of people had formed a bond and became fast friends. In their group discussion, they found that although they came from different backgrounds but the tie that bound them together was determination and persistence. That morning, before boarding their flight, they made a pact to find a house, stick and work together to help each other realize their dreams. They would be each others' support system. What they didn't realize at the time was they really agreed to be a family ... an Unlikely Family.

Angel Montanez is a black haired, blue eyed Taurus. Angel has a musical soul. His parents told him to get a business degree, come home and take over the family business. Angel has other plans. This charismatic, athletic, night owl, virtuoso oozes loads of star quality and dreams of being a One Sim Band. To relax, Angel loves to visit the local restaurant for a nice serving of ceviche and the sounds of the local Indie band. His favorite color is orange.

Here's Angel:

screenshot3je.jpg

screenshotuh.jpg

screenshot2lg.jpg

screenshot4ew.jpg

screenshot6iz.jpg

Next up is Jeremy Quill.

Jeremy has always been a serious soul. When he left is hometown, he vowed he would find a job in movie industry. This brown haired, gray-eyed Pisces loves pumpkin pie, R&B music and the Irish green.

Jeremy is adventurous, disciplined, flirty with a good sense of human and a whiz at computers. In fact, his aptitufde with domputers will serve him well in his new job at Hidden Springs Movie Studio, especially since his fondest dream is to be a Distinguished Director.

screenshot7jj.jpg

screenshot8mnw.jpg

screenshot9yq.jpg

screenshot10mv.jpg

screenshot11vb.jpg

screenshot12sz.jpg

Next is Hamish McTavers:

Hamish is half of a set. He and his twin, Fiona, have always stuck together. When they strike out on their own, their family was against the decision. The McTavers clan did not want the rambunctious twins to leave Sunset Valley.

Hamish has no problems finding ladies. In fact, the ladies find him. This red-headed, green-eyed Gemini is a great kisser, handy, loves the outdoors an avid angler and brave. Although he finished his studies, he truly loves his chosen career as a firefighter. His wish is to become a firefighter Super Hero. Hamish really wants someone to share his life and love of grilled salmon and rock music. His favorite color is aqua.

screenshot38c.jpg

screenshot42a.jpg

screenshot39qq.jpg

screenshot40xg.jpg

screenshot43h.jpg

Sarah, I'm not finished yet. You have 3 beautiful men, now you need the girls.

Meet Savannah Runay.

Savannah is from sunny Lucky Palms. She did not think she would make friends easily. Poor Savannah didn't even want to go away to school. All Savannah wanted was to settle down and have a family. Her parents, though, had a different idea. They knew Savannah would not meet anyone worthy of her attentions and devotion in Lucky Palms. Besides, her parents wanted this single child to experience life and see the world before she settled down to her own family.

The beautiful auburn-haired, hazel-eyed Libra agreed to take a job at a local movie studio where she soon discovered that she had a knack for acting and landed small parts. One day she received a call that her parents were in a fatal accident. Savannah had no reason to stay in Lucky Palms. She thought a move to peaceful Hidden Springs would help her sort things out. On her way to her new life, she met a group of people to whom she took an instant liking. She, again, took a job at the local movie studio. Still, though, this nurturing, animal loving, brave, genius of a diva still desires to to have her own family. She also wants to take her small fame as an actress and become a Fashion Phenomenon. On her days off, Savannah serves her famous waffles and listens to classical music. Her favorite color is pink.

screenshot15nz.jpg

screenshot18bh.jpg

screenshot20y.jpg

screenshot22et.jpg

Next is Fiona McTavers.

Fiona is Hamish's twin sister. This feisty Gemini is a professional athlete but has a real talent for gardening. In fact, her secret hope is to grow The Perfect Garden. Fiona is lucky, nurturing, loves outdoors, great kisser and has a green thumb. She loves Potato & Truffle tarts, rock music and the color yellow. Fiona would gladly give up her career for a family but she will never leave her twin. How is this going to work out?

screenshot23e.jpg

screenshot25q.jpg

screenshot26si.jpg

screenshot28x.jpg

screenshot29iy.jpg

Last but not least, meet Mohana Dayasagar.

Mohana left the bright lights of Bridgeport for Hidden Springs. While in school, Mohana met a group of people that were destined to become her best friends and support. Mohana's quiet, delicate ways add a touch of sensitivity to this already creative group.

Mohana has black hair, brown eyes and is a Sagittarius. Mohana's parents wanted her to follow tradition and become a doctor but Mohana's gentle soul only shines for any form of art. Mohana is artistic, neat, proper, vegetarian and a social butterfly. She loves Aloo Masala Curry, disco music and the color violet.

screenshot31vah.jpg

screenshot32rr.jpg

screenshot33p.jpg

screenshot35p.jpg

screenshot36vh.jpg

I sincerely hope you'll enjoy them. Again, I'm so sorry it took forever.

((HUGS))

BTW, I haven't even played with them other than testing a few things and trying to upload them. I'm excited now because I absolutely want to play with them. LOL.

yY5vKua.png[img][/img]

Comments

• Options
    saschatilosaschatilo Posts: 3,007 Member
    edited January 2014
    OMG!!!! I forgot all about this! Nesa thank you so so much!! I love them all. The bios for each of them are fun but I really like that they met at an airport! :lol:

I think Angel is my favorite. That's my cat's name! He just seems to have that "bad boy" thing going for him. I am currently in desperate need of sims so this cam at the perfect time because my game has been wanting to crash when i go into CAS. I can't wait to play them! You are so sweet. Thank you so very very much!

Before I run off to rec and download everything:

tumblr_inline_mq0czeicCq1qz4rgp.gif"width=400"

tumblr_inline_mqz93l1jMK1qz4rgp.gif"width=400"

tumblr_inline_myon7kmAO51r3zat8.gif"width=400"

thankyou.gif"width=400"
  • Options
    ErnesaTErnesaT Posts: 7,474 Member
    edited January 2014
    You are very welcome. Originally, they were supposed to have met at Uni but after I looked at them again, I decided to change it because Uni was nothing like TS2 Uni where they would have lived together for any length of time.

Again, they were always in CAS on my laptop but I couldn't get them to upload so that I could access them on my PC. My laptop decided it doesn't like Sims anymore. I think it's too much for the laptop to handle.

It was also holding a build for Baxter_Milo hostage. I finished the thing months ago but couldn't get my laptop to stop crashing long enough to upload.

I've been dying to play with them so now I don't have to refrain anymore. I refused to play them before I got them uploaded for you. :lol:
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Just a few fun but true facts about your new sims:

Angel is named after one of my co-workers who is an absolute teddy bear.

Jeremy Quill is a blend of both my sons. Jeremy is a nickname my younger son calls the elder and Quill is my younger son's nickname.

Savannah Runay was supposed to be my granddaughter, Makenzie's name, except "Runay" except supposed to be "Renee". I decided on Runay because my sister, Sandy's name is Saundra Runae.
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    edited January 2014
    Each of your sims are very nice. :) They all have great background details. It is great that they all met at the airport and became friends from that time onwards. They are great sims to enjoy playing in our games. :)
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Thanks Rose. Happy New Year to you. I hope you are doing better. I missed your lovely presence when you were away from the forum.
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Oh, I forgot to tell you that I gave Jeremy Quill a bit of a beard. He looked a little naked. :lol:
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    edited January 2014
    Love the personal touch to all of these.
  • Options
    TheFairyBugTheFairyBug Posts: 2,925 New Member
    edited January 2014
    Ooh, aren't those gentlemen a bunch if cuties?
    ySOPF2V.gif
    And Mohana is simply beautiful -- she's my favorite of the ladies! You've done amazingly, Ernesa!
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    @ Ciane and Fairybug.... thank you. 8)
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]