Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

quick ways to max out Handiness skill??

Is there any fast ways to max out the Handiness skill or at least get it higher faster? Because my stuff hardly ever breaks :lol:

So...is there any fast ways?
EDIT: I FORGOT THAT YOU READ BOOKS TO MAX THE SKILL OUT. SRRY FOR MY STUPIDITY :lol:

DO NOT POST
PC Specs:
Asus ROG GL753VE-BS71 17.3 inch
Intel Core i7 7700HQ 2.8-3.8GHz
16GB DDR4 RAM
128GB SSD
1TB 7200RPM HDD
NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1050 TI 4GB
6685561181.png
Rogers Ignite 70u internet

Comments

• vonhaussenvonhaussen Posts: 270 New Member
    edited January 2014
    There's also the MultiTab 6000 that allows your Sim to listen to skills while doing other things. It actually increases your Sims skill levels a lot faster than just reading a book.
    As long as your Sim isn't communicating with another Sim (in person, on phone or chatting on the computer) or sleeping, their skill levels will increase.
  • ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    edited January 2014
    Also, you can download the MasterController and MasterController Cheat mods and just set your level to whatever you want.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • philkewleyphilkewley Posts: 552 Member
    edited January 2014
    I always find the best way to max out handiness is to do constructive stuff, like make sinks self cleaning, then make stuff unbreakable, upgrade the stove and all the options on the fireplaces. Until everything you own is fireproof, self-lighting and unbreakable.

Of course it's even quicker as vonhaussen suggested if you listen to a handiness podcast while you're hammering away at the stove :)

I am not sure if it's a new thing but it seems my sims can listen to podcasts while they sleep now. I thought it was cancelled out when they went to sleep, but lately I've noticed them sleeping with the earpiece thingy still in place. And that's a good thing too :)
  • Alina29895Alina29895 Posts: 2 New Member
    [quote="vonhaussen;c-11677336"]There's also the MultiTab 6000 that allows your Sim to listen to skills while doing other things. It actually increases your Sims skill levels a lot faster than just reading a book.
    As long as your Sim isn't communicating with another Sim (in person, on phone or chatting on the computer) or sleeping, their skill levels will increase.
    [/quote]

Where can you get the "MultiTab 6000"? Is it in the base game or can you only get it from an extension pack?
  • EA_JozEA_Joz Posts: 3,164 EA Staff (retired)
    Hello everyone, please remember that necroposting is against the rules. I've gone ahead and closed the thread.

Please review our Posting Rules & Guidelines here:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/forum-rules

~EA_Joz
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top