Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Show Us You're Current Project!

rk800rk800 Posts: 541 Member
I'm creating this thread in order for the community to show off incomplete and/or unreleased projects. This includes CC, Worlds, Sims, Houses, etc. Anything Sims-related is acceptable. Please do update your progress on this thread with new pictures and descriptions. I thoroughly enjoy looking at how others progress and learning new tips and tricks along the way.

So lets get started! I'll begin with my Hollywood Regency inspired makeover on a house in Lucky Palms:
fEU7bt.jpg

3gqdKu.jpg

k4tHBE.jpg

FMH2Zr.jpg

n8SIps.jpg

dI3CQb.jpg
The house is a small loft. So far the only thing I've redone is the family room and I'm moving on to the dining room. I added a large, retro looking shelf divider because the room felt really awkward and big. I wanted to create a defined family room but didn't want to obstruct the open feeling by creating a wall.

So how about you guys? What projects have you been working on?
2cr3bs9.png

Comments

• XxHannelorexXXxHannelorexX Posts: 2,943 Member
    edited January 2014
    Your makeover of the house is coming along very nicely :) You have chosen some very nice decor items ^_^ It looks like a very nice home, and I can't wait to see the finished product!

I don't have any works in progress of my own to share, because I recently finished a couple which are currently in my showcase thread :)

Happy Simming!
  • Angel_D0109Angel_D0109 Posts: 1,264 Member
    edited January 2014
    Great house so far! It will look awesome once it is done. :)

I'm currently rebuilding DV and here's a WIP of my latest build:
    [IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/250nwbd.jpg "width=500"[/IMG]
    Here's my thread for my progress on the project: LINK
  • YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    edited January 2014
    Your WIP looks nice! I love the grey stone pattern :) And the big wooden frame thing with circles in it. Don't know it's name. I think I owne it though so it's all good ;)

Angel: your WIP also looks great! Very unusual structure - I love the little tower bit. Very medieval. THe little gazebo is a nice asset to the whole lot. I can't wait to see the finished version!
  • GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited January 2014
    Loving the LP and BV works in progress!

I usually have lots of things on the go at once. Recently, I've been working on a couple of things for Barnacle Bay. No landscaping or interiors yet, just the basic structures.

Screenshot-84.jpg"width=640"
    Screenshot-86.jpg"width=640"

Screenshot-18.jpg"width=640"
    Screenshot-19.jpg"width=640"

At some point, I also need to furnish this thing I built for Sunlit Tides.

SanctFront.png

SanctInfinity.png

And this one for Midnight Hollow.

HemlockWIPAngle.jpg"width=640"
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,908 Member
    edited January 2014
    I've been working a rebuild of my Rolling Thunder roller coaster. I got rid of the building and now it is a park. It still has the scary roller coaster underground.

RC_RTN_003.jpg"width=700"

• EMPRESSPAMELAEMPRESSPAMELA Posts: 10,108 Member
    edited January 2014
    I just started this; don't have much of the inside decorated, yet, but here is a pic of the outside so far.

screenshot_original.jpg"width=600"
    oow785m
  • Angel_D0109Angel_D0109 Posts: 1,264 Member
    edited January 2014
    Wow beautiful WIPs everyone.

Pamela I absolutely LOVE that! It's a hobbit house!!! :lol:
    edited January 2014
    Karritz - gorgeous inspiration picture! I can't wait to see how your version develops :-)

Pamela - Aw, wow, what a lovely little hobbit hole! I bet it will be adorable when it's done.
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • EMPRESSPAMELAEMPRESSPAMELA Posts: 10,108 Member
    edited January 2014
    RK100, Great pics of your home so far. If you were to add "width=600" to the end of the pic code before the last img code; it would fit within the forum widths so that we could see the entire pic on the thread. They look lovely. Great layout and love the peek a boo wall. Can't wait to see more. :D

Angel-D0109, Love you WIP. I saw it on your creation thread, but didn't have time to comment, yet. Absolutely one of my favorite styles, and you are doing such a beautiful job with it. :mrgreen:

GreenCats, So many lovely creations. Quite an interesting soffit line you've come up with on the first one. Very creative. Love that huge waterfall! They all look fantastic. 8)

Karritz, uuugggg, not sure I would survive THAT ride! Good thing my sims aren't so squeamish. It looks crazy awesome! :twisted:

Angel-D0109 and GreenCats, Thank you both for the encouraging comments. :D Happy to hear you like it.

oow785m
    edited January 2014
    Thank you EMPRESSPAMELA!

I've been working on the kitchen for one of my builds. I'm quite happy with it :D
    Just the rest of the house to go now! :lol:

PetraKitchen.png