Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Broken Cheat? SOLVED!

I am playing in Roaring Heights and I turned on the "testingcheatsenabled true" and then tried to shift click on the mailbox to get friends for my Sims. All I got was "Object" and then the option to delete.

Am I having a senior moment and forgetting something or is this broken?

Any ideas for fixes?

Thanks!
h2xmsbl]

Comments

• angeliii82angeliii82 Posts: 2,042 Member
    edited January 2014
    It's been a while, but are you suppose to do shift and then click or control and then click? I always get those two mixed up and if one doesn't work, the other usually does.
  • suepeasuepea Posts: 1,832 Member
    edited January 2014
    angeliii82 wrote:
    It's been a while, but are you suppose to do shift and then click or control and then click? I always get those two mixed up and if one doesn't work, the other usually does.

I am pretty sure it's "shift Click. At least it is on a Mac.

Anyone?

:roll:
    h2xmsbl]
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited January 2014
    To activate the cheat on the mailbox, you just simply hold down the shift key on you key board or key pad and just left click on the mailbox with your mouse. Once you have activated the testingcheatsenabled true cheat. :D
  • suepeasuepea Posts: 1,832 Member
    edited January 2014
    I figured it out -- finally! The problem wasn't with the cheat or even the mailbox. The issue was that the lot was a second home for my Sims. Apparently you can't use the cheat on a lot that isn't your SIms primary home.

So I made it their only lot and all is good.

And I bet I was the only one who didn't know that!

:oops:
    h2xmsbl]