Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite Death

What's yours? :twisted:

Comments

• Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited January 2014
    Mine is when they try to turn something into gold, and it backfires. (Supernatural)
  • Options
    LaellaLaella Posts: 519 Member
    edited January 2014
    eaten by shark. (Island Paradise)
  • Options
    LunBeautyLunBeauty Posts: 2,734 Member
    edited January 2014
    Either drowning or starvation. I just like the way the ghosts look.
  • Options
    CSIMSIECSIMSIE Posts: 2,779 Member
    edited January 2014
    My sims never ever ever die because they seem to always be lucky enough to escape death one way or another (though i never give my sims the Unlucky trait). They always win fights with sharks, i always turn aging off :lol: and the rest just never happens... But my fav death would be the Buried Alive death because the ghost looks awesome.
  • Options
    LaellaLaella Posts: 519 Member
    edited January 2014
    Laella wrote:
    eaten by shark. (Island Paradise)

I completely forgot about the one time one of my university sims protested Death and the grim reaper showed up and killed him. That one was hilarious to watch.
  • Options
    loony134654loony134654 Posts: 12
    edited January 2014
    My favorite is magic jelly bean death. I just find the ghost really pretty. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    QuizeburioQuizeburio Posts: 1,006 Member
    edited January 2014
    Jelly Bean, Haunting Curse. and I can't remember which one it is, but it's the clear one from showtime. Buried Alive I believe. :lol:
  • Options
    ArchivistArchivist Posts: 4,375 Member
    edited January 2014
    I love meteor deaths, but I've only seen it happen once so far. I'm sure if it were to keep happening, it wouldn't be quite as funny to me.

What was especially funny was that my Sim was on his way to sing karaoke, but the gods had other plans for him. I'm used to being the one in charge of my game, so when the game itself circumnavigated my omnipotence in order to end my Sim before he could sing karoake, it was a pretty special day.
    9d9hOnJ.png
  • Options
    JodieH777JodieH777 Posts: 215 Member
    edited January 2014
    I haven't experienced all the different ways to die in my game yet, but death by meteor is definitely the coolest one I have seen so far. The last meteor strike I had killed my brand new plumbot.

Screenshot-47_zpsc746903b.jpg

Screenshot-51_zps59b74712.jpg

Screenshot-52_zpsdd091344.jpg

Screenshot-54_zpscb519d6f.jpg

Screenshot-61_zps912bcdde.jpg
  • Options
    Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    edited January 2014
    My favorite death was in the Sims 2. If you had the Christmas set, you could place the electric reindeer in your front yard. If your Sim petted it, there was a chance that he would be electrocuted!

I found a YouTube clip of it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPP6z9Bxex8
    Origin ID: nik24x7
  • Options
    GeezerPunkGeezerPunk Posts: 131
    edited January 2014
    Well I just had most of my family die at once from drowning. They were having a pool party when the day switched to "Spooky Day". One of the Lounge Gnomes teleported right next to the ladder of the pool. and I wasn't paying close attention.

Suddenly I started hearing the death jingle, over and over. Now there are four graves right next to the water slide.
  • Options
    secretuk1965secretuk1965 Posts: 5,341 Member
    edited January 2014
    my favour death was in sims 2 when the satellite came down and killed your sims as it was a shock
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arSCxGDOwO8

I also like the meteors in sims 3 because this is random to as the satellite was.
  • Options
    pisceschick75pisceschick75 Posts: 541 Member
    edited January 2014
    VENDING MACHINE!! I just posted about this...LOL. My sim is in University and was shaking a vending machine to get a free soda and the vending machine fell on top of him! And Grim Reaper shows up... :? There goes my legacy...time to start over.
    Is there a support group for Simming Addiction? I think I need it... :p
  • Options
    ChloeanneINChloeanneIN Posts: 43
    edited January 2014
    My favorite death is electrocution. It's so funny to watch! Oh! A Sim's dying! Aaaawww how cute! Hey Grim, make yourself at home. *Grim Reaper takes shower in your Sim's house and says "Hey you said to make myself at home." Your Sim just walks away*