Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How many SimPoints come with University Life?

I'm thinking of getting Sims 3 University Life in a few days as it's in the Origin sale. But just wanted to know how many SimPoints you get when registering the game on this site.

For example: when I registered Pets I got a few SimPoints and a gift thingy.

Thanks!

Happy Simming! :D

Comments

• Options
    AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    edited January 2014
    :shock:

You must have had some special deal then, because you only get Simpoints for registering the base game and World Adventures.
    They had mistakenly given Simpoints when High End Loft Stuff came out, but they nixed that quick.
    Now, the newer version of the base game only gives 500 or nothing (it used to be 1000).
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • Options
    ritaroxy12ritaroxy12 Posts: 1,570 Member
    edited January 2014
    Anmirla wrote:

You must have had some special deal then, because you only get Simpoints for registering the base game and World Adventures.
    They had mistakenly given Simpoints when High End Loft Stuff came out, but they nixed that quick.
    Now, the newer version of the base game only gives 500 or nothing (it used to be 1000).

Okay thank you for helping me :)
  • Options
    seadramonseadramon Posts: 1,072 New Member
    edited January 2014
    ritaroxy12 wrote:
    Anmirla wrote:

Okay thank you for helping me :)
    For WA I've got to, but have to contac support. A new simer and a friend of mine says that, he has got.
  • Options
    SparkysheepSparkysheep Posts: 1 New Member
    I thought so too until I saw the beautiful golden button of "Redeem Simpoints" in my Account Details right underneath "Preferences". Don't know how much it gives you but look there ^^ .
  • Options
    Kylieb191Kylieb191 Posts: 4,653 Member
    I thought so too until I saw the beautiful golden button of "Redeem Simpoints" in my Account Details right underneath "Preferences". Don't know how much it gives you but look there ^^ .

They're probably sorted now since this post took place in 2014 :)
    Friends?: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Kylierose19
    Proud member of the "I own the store" club
    Zpj9msL.png
    The real me:https://twitter.com/CupidStupidLov3
  • Options
    ParaleeParalee Posts: 1,166 Member
    I got my sim points today when I registered the games I got on Steam and saw the "redeem" thing :D I nearly peed myself with happiness. Got 1500 after registering base and WA. I got the chicken coop and the auto garden thing and a whole whackload of dresses and hairstyles. Now my living off the land sims will be even better off. I can almost have a legit farm. I wanna buy some more sim points so I can get the orchard tractor.

Lets face it. I wanna get all the worlds and the whole store.
    My speculations on hints for future content:
    -Cars Update
    -Spiral/Diagonal Stairs Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Romance Pack (possibly combined with Hotel Pack)
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World