Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do townies randomly show up in the clothes from this SP?

I'm thinking about "completing" my TS3 collection. One of the packs I'm still missing is Movie Stuff. I have two questions about this pack:

1. Are the clothes enabled for townies?
2. Which update is required to play the game rsp. which update comes with the game?

Thanks in advance for answering my questions!
I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS

Comments

• Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    edited December 2013
    Could somebody please answer these questions soon as here in Germany it's only on sale until Friday (Jan 3rd).
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • AlitoniAlitoni Posts: 2,473 Member
    edited December 2013
    If you're asking "do the townies randomly show up in the costumes?" my answer is "no they do not." I have yet to see a townie walking around in one of the costumes.

Regarding patches, unless there are new interactions, animations, etc then a patch is not released. Generally patches are only released with new EPs and not SPs. If I recall correctly, there weren't any new interactions, etc with Movie Time so you should be good to go. The patches are applied to the Base Game anyways. :)
  • Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    edited December 2013
    Alitoni wrote:
    If you're asking "do the townies randomly show up in the costumes?" my answer is "no they do not." I have yet to see a townie walking around in one of the costumes.

Regarding patches, unless there are new interactions, animations, etc then a patch is not released. Generally patches are only released with new EPs and not SPs. If I recall correctly, there weren't any new interactions, etc with Movie Time so you should be good to go. The patches are applied to the Base Game anyways. :)

Thanks. This makes my decision easier!