Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE LOCOMOTIVE: SEASON 2 (Sims 3 Interactive Reality Show) FINALE IS UP NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

It's been 6 months since the tragic events- the only survivor; Steven Hollywood has nearly finished production on an account of the events that happened... but is the nightmare all over? Or will someone else take up the bidding of those once evil?

TITLE%202.jpg

THE LOCOMOTIVE- SEASON 2!!!

Steven Hollywood has nearly finished production on his new film: Locomotion! which shows the events that happened on that fatal night. However, with the last day of filming coming to a close- will this start a new massacre? It seems so. Someone is ready to kill in the studio, and they need taking out quickly.

If you're interested in applying for the show check out the rules below:

THE TRAIN DRIVER QUIZ:
Similar to a HOH quiz in Big Brother. All the simmers will be sent a quiz before each episode. The highest scorer on the quiz will be immune from 'eviction'. These quizzes range from majority votes, trivia and adventure type formats. More info will be provided in the emails and episodes.

THE MOLE MARKER:
The mole marker is the sim who decides what score is acceptable to get on the quiz. The mole marker doesn't necessarily choose the score, but the score he/she gets will be the line that everyone needs to pass to be safe from 'eviction'. The mole marker will be chosen randomly before each episode. The mole marker will be immune if they are chosen. The mole marker could possibly be the psycho as well. If there are no contestants who score lower than the mole marker- then the mole marker's immunity will be taken away and the whole house is up for 'eviction'. If the psycho is above the mole marker then the psycho is automatically safe as well.

THE PSYCHO:
The psycho is the sim on the train that will 'expire' the other players. The job of the psycho is to remain undetected by the others and make it to the end. The psycho will have the choice to eliminate one of the players if they are below the mole marker's score. If the psycho is below the mole marker, then they will still be shown as 'up for eviction', however, they will be immune. If the psycho is above the mole marker, they will also gain automatic immunity with the mole marker. The psycho can keep themselves safe though if they hold the mole marker that week- meaning that the cast's murderer question will be void.

TWIST:
As like every game, there is always a twist. The twist this season will be that the winner of the Director quiz will have a chance to ask 'Alyssa' 3 questions on the murderer's identity. Questions such as "Is the psycho a woman" or "Did the psycho score lower than the Mole Marker?" are acceptable questions, which could help you survive when asked the question "Who is the murderer?" at the end of the Director Quiz... Once again, if the majority of the cast get the identity of the psycho correct, then the psycho will be revealed and suffer a bad fate. A new psycho will be chosen if the cast reveal the psycho before the final 3.

There is another catch though, Alyssa will give you the answers to your questions... but, only one of the answers will be the truth, the other two will be a lie. Pick wisely though ;) and good luck.

!!!APPLICATION FORM!!!
Username:
Sim Name:
Sim Age:
Sim Link:
CC Link:

CC can be used for your sims, but make sure they aren't covered in it.
I have World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Showtime, University and Island Paradise. :D

!!!STUDIO TOUR!!!

Studio Set- Part 1
TOUR%201.jpg

Studio Set- Part 2
TOUR%204.jpg

Actors Dressing Room
TOUR%202.jpg

Meeting Room
TOUR%203.jpg

Recording Studio- Part 1
TOUR%206.jpg

Recording Studio- Part 2
TOUR%207.jpg

Canteen (TOP FLOOR)
TOUR%208.jpg

Kitchen (TOP FLOOR)
TOUR%205.jpg

Hope you all like it, unfortunately some of the photos aren't very good- I tried to get everything in the rooms in the pictures. xD

Good luck contestants!!!

Comments

• Smarties101Smarties101 Posts: 1,984 Member
    edited January 2014
    SEASON 2 CAST:

LOCO%203-2.jpg
    WOLFGANG SPLINTERS- A-List Hollywood Agent who thinks he is the bee's knee's. He is currently managing Damion White and Katarina Rose. However, his interest lies in his long-time friend; Steven Hollywood- Hollywood director by name and by nature. Will Wolfgang have a change of heart though when he is refused funding for his new reality show; Murder Mondays? By a change of heart does that include the murder of innocent victims? We'll have to find out!
    Created by twiddle3

LOCO%202-2.jpg
    REGINALD VON PRINGLE- Long time butler who has served the Splinters household for 3 generations. This trusty fellow is the kindest person you can meet, or is he? After rumours speculated of his 'kleptomatic' ways Reginald's personality changed from being cool and collected to on edge- does he have something more to hide than snatching a couple of pennies? Say, murder? We'll have to find out!
    Created by Skelda

LOCO%201-2.jpg
    NOVA SMALL-CAMPTON- A small town girl in a big wide world. Nova's sister got her the job at the film studio after she witnessed a horrible crime. Has Nova been permanently affected by her friend's deaths though and could this traumatic event bring up long lost memories that could turn Nova into a bloody villain? We'll have to find out!
    Created by HayloHusky

LOCO%205-2.jpg
    DAMION WHITE- A-List celebrity who is shooting Steven Hollywood's interpretation of the first massacre aboard the Murder Train. Damion has struggled to get where he is, he has even had to give up on his relationship to gain stardom, but after a turn of events will Damion flip out and possibly kill innocent people for the collapse of the studio? We'll have to find out!
    Created by mojot89

LOCO%204-2.jpg
    SARAH VEEL-VER- Ruthless, cunning and ambitious. Sarah knows where to go and how to go. She is currently managing new talent; Mysti Vermillion. At a young age, Sarah's mother died and left the talent agency to Sarah- however, with the increase stress load will Sarah be pushed to the edge? Mood-swings, cattiness... even worse, murder? We'll have to find out!
    Created by M13Vulpecula

LOCO%207-2.jpg
    MYSTI VERMILLION- New talent on the block looking to go far in the performing arts business. Mysti has the drive to be big but with a flaw in her plans will Mysti have to try and reclaim her status... by killing innocent people? We'll have to find out!
    Created by TerseRat5204

LOCO%2010-2.jpg
    GRAPE WISTERIA- A berry sim who is the kindest soul, he has a great interest in art and luckily got a break in set design at the studio. However, with the continuous discrimination of his colour at the studio will he lose his kind persona and get revenge? Is murder in Grape's description? We'll have to find out!
    Created by Tigerblu11

LOCO%209-2.jpg
    KELLY POP- Mainstream blogger who talkes about anything... well... mainstream. After hearing news of the film being shot in her hometown, Kelly sets off to find evidence and clearance on the death of her cousin; Cassi Country- one of the victims on the Murder Train. Will she get her answers though? Or will she have to kill to get the answers? We'll have to find out!
    Created by x_MG_x

LOCO%206-2.jpg
    CRAIG MCSANDERS- Natural cook and charmer, however, is this caterer hiding a little secret? Why is Craig at the film studio? Is it to cook for the staff? No. Is it to murder numerous people? We'll have to find out!
    Created by Turnersims3

LOCO%208-2.jpg
    KATARINA ROSE- Self-admired Katarina believes she is the best in the business, and she won't shy away from telling anyone. Is this girl really hear to extend her profile though? Or is she here for a more deadly dead... perhaps murder? We'll have to find out!
    Created by abbyc97

Good luck guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    edited July 2014
    TRAIN DRIVER QUIZ:

We are returning to the murder of Yvette! 11 Sims are alive and now it's time to track down the murderer from their start.

[Recording Studio][Canteen][Kitchen]
    [Studio Set][Dressing Room][Meeting Room]

UP
    EAST
    WEST
    DOWN

It's time to play your final game as a detective. You must place the characters at the scenes of the crime. At the time of the murder (in this game) there is at least two people in each room (including Yvette's body).
    For this game I will give you a few clues (including the location of Yvette's body). You will use these clues and put the characters in their positions to earn a point from each character which will give you a final score at the end. Yvette's location will not be classed as a point as it is already known.

Every clue gives information about the whereabouts of every suspect:
    For example; Kelly is in a room far east than Katarina.
    OR; Reginald was in either the room underneath or the room above Mysti.

The room with Yvette's body in is also the position of the killer.

The person who wins is the person who puts the most characters in their correct designated places. In case of a tie, the person who solved the puzzle faster wins.

Good luck, I think I've said everything that needs to be said. HERE ARE THE CLUES:

1: CRAIG is in the same room as ONE OF THE GIRLS.
    2: KELLY is in the next room from KATARINA.
    3: YVETTE's body is located in the RECORDING STUDIO.
    4: WOLFGANG is in one of the WEST side rooms.
    5: SARAH is ONE of TWO living girls on that floor.
    6: REGINALD is in the same room as ONE OF THE BOYS.
    7: ALYSSA is in the room EAST than KELLY.
    8: MYSTI is in a more EAST room than WOLFGANG.
    9: KATARINA is in a room down from SARAH.
    10: There is a higher percentage of FEMALE characters than MALE characters on the DOWN floor.

Good luck xD
  • abbyc97abbyc97 Posts: 1,550 Member
    edited December 2013
    RESERVE please? :mrgreen:
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,718 Member
    edited December 2013
    YES!!! I already have my Sim ready! Sending her now ASAP!!!
    Banner.png
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    edited December 2013
  • x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    edited December 2013
    Reserve me please. I know which sim I want to submit.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    edited December 2013
    I'd like a reserve please. :mrgreen:
    Christmas_Banner.png
    edited December 2013
    And then there were five already 8)
    Banner.png
  • abbyc97abbyc97 Posts: 1,550 Member
    edited December 2013
    *giggles* hey all you guys look familiar I wonder where I know you from...
    edited December 2013
    abbyc97 wrote:
    *giggles* hey all you guys look familiar I wonder where I know you from...

Hmmm, no idea. Probably just deja vu... :wink:
    Banner.png
    edited December 2013
    Just a quick question, can you add a character bio in the application?
    BTW, call me Jake.
    edited December 2013
    Editted- I accidentally made a double post.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • SkeldaSkelda Posts: 15,282 Member
    edited December 2013
    Reserve!
    edited December 2013
    abbyc97 wrote:
    RESERVE please? :mrgreen:

Reserve. Check :)
    edited December 2013
    x_MG_x wrote:
    Reserve me please. I know which sim I want to submit.

edited December 2013
    Skelda wrote:
    Reserve!

edited December 2013
    x_MG_x wrote:
    Just a quick question, can you add a character bio in the application?

Hmm... if you really want to. It could help me with your character :)
    edited December 2013
    Did you get my email. :lol:
    I love how yet again. You almost chose my sim for me without telling me. You've chosen it as female XD haha.
    edited December 2013
    HayloHusky wrote:
    Did you get my email. :lol:
    I love how yet again. You almost chose my sim for me without telling me. You've chosen it as female XD haha.

Almost. Plus I let you know this time ;) I'll read it now.
    edited December 2013
    edited December 2013
    I sent mine as well.

In case you didn't know, the sim I submitted this female sim in this post- http://thesimhausofmummygaga.blogspot.com/2012/06/two-new-uploaded-sims.html

Why? Because she is based on Idol from MyMusic she is the cousin of Country in that show (though I created long before County was on the show)
    BTW, call me Jake.
    edited January 2014
    x_MG_x wrote:
    I sent mine as well.

In case you didn't know, the sim I submitted this female sim in this post- http://thesimhausofmummygaga.blogspot.com/2012/06/two-new-uploaded-sims.html

Why? Because she is based on Idol from MyMusic she is the cousin of Country in that show (though I created long before County was on the show)

Hmm, Kelly... she is going to be interesting to include in the story :3

Also, Skelda... list has been updated on front page.
  • SkeldaSkelda Posts: 15,282 Member
    edited January 2014
    Awesome Smarties. :D
    edited January 2014
    Skelda wrote:
    Awesome Smarties. :D

List updated :)

3 spots left, get your apps in soon :P