Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Question on "The Boardwalk" venue

Can you download the venue if you are not on the latest (ITF) patch level?

I'm still on 1.57 as I read that the 1.63 patch breaks a lot of PC items.
I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS

Comments

• ZeChouettZeChouett Posts: 1,637 Member
    edited December 2013
    I don't know but this is on the venue's page :
    Please make sure you have the latest FREE game update to guarantee that this content is fully functional. Game Updates.

:mrgreen:

• Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    edited December 2013
    ZeChouett wrote:
    I don't know but this is on the venue's page :
    Please make sure you have the latest FREE game update to guarantee that this content is fully functional. Game Updates.

:mrgreen:

Is there anybody who owns "The Boardwalk" and can confirm this?
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • LadyLaFleurLadyLaFleur Posts: 2,185 Member
    edited December 2013
    You do need to have the latest patches. That's why they say that on the page. ;)
    "This game lends itself to certain abuses." - Calvin
  • Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    edited January 2014
    Downloading worked fine without the patch. Now let's cross fingers that it will work in game.