Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

i have a problemwith my katy perry sweet treats

I downloded sims 3 into the future and i download katy perry afterwards and i cant play the game when i have the katy perry sweet treats dics in it says to put into the future. please help.

Comments

• Options
    AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    edited December 2013
    You start your game with Into the Future.

You use the most recently released EP/SP. Into the Future is the final release for TS3, therefore if you have ITF, you will always start the game with ITF.
    Katy Perry Sweet Treats is eight releases ago.
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • Options
    LoganLoverrrLoganLoverrr Posts: 1
    edited December 2013
    ErinMcf88 wrote:
    I downloded sims 3 into the future and i download katy perry afterwards and i cant play the game when i have the katy perry sweet treats dics in it says to put into the future. please help.
    I had the same problem you have to delete the sims 3 then downlode it agian
  • Options
    ErinMcf88ErinMcf88 Posts: 371 Member
    edited February 2014
    Thanks Loganlover you helped me out so much it works now.
  • Options
    GREENEYAGREENEYA Posts: 7,796 Member
    edited February 2014
    TS3 katy perry sweet treats and Into the future ( and all other expansions and stuff packs ) are not separate games. They are all the same game The Sims 3.

You always must use the disk of most recent expansion or stuff pack released that you have installed.

Into the Future are newer expansion than katy perry sweet treats, soo you must use that disk to start TS3.

Content of all expansions and stuff pack that you have installed will be in the game. :wink:
  • Options
    KarinLKarinL Posts: 3,989 Member
    edited May 2014
    ErinMcf88 wrote:
    Thanks Loganlover you helped me out so much it works now.
    You mean if you put the KP disk in the game starts?
    If so, you probably uninstalled Into The Future. Many times when you uninstall the base game and you're not careful, the uninstaller will remove all your EPs as well.