Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

AIRIS6962´s Tiny Modern H.: NEW STUDIOpg.4

I´ve made three tiny houses ( 10 x 10 lot ) Two of them for "building a small home - contest" ( http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/729129.page), only with the base game. For the third house I used all the EP and SP, but no Store contents. All of them are CC and CAP free, and play tested ( This is why in some pics you can see my sim :wink: )
They are fit for a person or a couple.

I love tiny and starter houses most of all, because building one suppose a challenge to me and I adore challenges.

Tiny Modern, NO CC, NO CAP, BASE GAME ONLY:

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7878187

With parking area.

Screenshot-671.jpg"width=650"

Screenshot-670.jpg"width=650"

Screenshot-662.jpg"width=650"

Tiny Modern 2, NO CC, NO CAP, BASE GAME ONLY:

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7878197

With swimming pool.

Screenshot-665.jpg"width=650"

Screenshot-665.jpg"width=650"

Screenshot-669.jpg"width=650"

They both are the same house, but in two versions ( In the second one I changed the floor for a wood one, but in the same colour ) So, the exteriors and interiors are the same:

Screenshot-667.jpg"width=650"

Screenshot-668.jpg"width=650"

Screenshot-648.jpg"width=650"

Screenshot-659.jpg"width=650"

Screenshot-660.jpg"width=650"

Screenshot-649.jpg"width=650"

Screenshot-658.jpg"width=650"

Screenshot-650.jpg"width=650"

Screenshot-651.jpg"width=650"

Screenshot-657.jpg"width=650"

Screenshot-652.jpg"width=650"

Screenshot-655.jpg"width=650"

Screenshot-656.jpg"width=650"

Screenshot-661.jpg"width=650"

Screenshot-653.jpg"width=650"

Screenshot-654.jpg"width=650"

I hope you like them :D

Comments

• AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    edited December 2013
    TINY BLUE

The original one, the first I made.
    No CC, no CAP, no Store. Without walls. For a person or a couple. Parking and barbacue area.

Download link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7882463

Screenshot-640.jpg"width=650"

Screenshot-629.jpg"width=650"

Screenshot-619-1.jpg"width=650"

Screenshot-631.jpg"width=650"

Screenshot-626.jpg"width=650"

Screenshot-628.jpg"width=650"

Screenshot-633-1.jpg"width=650"

Screenshot-642.jpg"width=650"

View all the pics here:
    http://s1145.photobucket.com/user/AIRIS6962/slideshow/Tiny Blue
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited December 2013
    Beautiful modern! I am looking forward to seeing it in the exchange. :D
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,585 Member
    edited December 2013
    Tiny Modern and Tiny Modern 2 are both nice homes. :) Great exterior of them. It looks great how you have done the glass fencing on the roof. It looks great how you have the swimming pool in one version and the parking area in the other. The wooden texture exterior of the homes look nice. The raised plants box at the front of the house looks great. It looks great how you have done the fencing around the front and sides of the house. The hanging pot plant near the front door is nice. It looks great how you have placed the windows and the window types that you have used. The hedged plants at the back corners of the home look nice. Great layout of the interior of the homes. It looks nice how you have done the textured wall behind the bed. The pictures on the wall are nice for sims to see when laying in bed. Nice wall strip pattern that you have used in the kitchen. Nice shade of blue that you have used for the kitchen countertops and for the dining seats. Nice corner window eating area. Sims will enjoy dining there with the sunlight coming in on them and nice pictures on the wall for them to see when eating their meals. Great living room area. Nice comfortable sofa to relax on and watch tv, listen to music from the music player or read a book from the bookcase . It looks nice that you have placed pictures on the wall above the sofa, for sims to see when coming to sit down. Sims will enjoy cooking on the bbq and eating outdoors.
    They are great homes! :)
    edited December 2013
    yanti68 wrote:
    Beautiful modern! I am looking forward to seeing it in the exchange. :D

Thank you very much, sweetie. Maybe later or tomorrow. Here in Spain it´s 23:45 right now. A bit late. Merry Christmas. Hugs :D
    edited December 2013
    rosemow wrote:
    Tiny Modern and Tiny Modern 2 are both nice homes. :) Great exterior of them. It looks great how you have done the glass fencing on the roof. It looks great how you have the swimming pool in one version and the parking area in the other. The wooden texture exterior of the homes look nice. The raised plants box at the front of the house looks great. It looks great how you have done the fencing around the front and sides of the house. The hanging pot plant near the front door is nice. It looks great how you have placed the windows and the window types that you have used. The hedged plants at the back corners of the home look nice. Great layout of the interior of the homes. It looks nice how you have done the textured wall behind the bed. The pictures on the wall are nice for sims to see when laying in bed. Nice wall strip pattern that you have used in the kitchen. Nice shade of blue that you have used for the kitchen countertops and for the dining seats. Nice corner window eating area. Sims will enjoy dining there with the sunlight coming in on them and nice pictures on the wall for them to see when eating their meals. Great living room area. Nice comfortable sofa to relax on and watch tv, listen to music from the music player or read a book from the bookcase . It looks nice that you have placed pictures on the wall above the sofa, for sims to see when coming to sit down. Sims will enjoy cooking on the bbq and eating outdoors.
    They are great homes! :)

Thank you very much, dear Rose. I enjoyed a lot building them because I wanted to put a parking area and the lot is 10 x 10 !!! :mrgreen: And I got it !! Later I thought that I could put a swimming pool in the same place. So, two versions of the same house. They are tiny houses !!! :lol: Big hugs sweetie and Merry Chritsmas to you :D
  • crs9900crs9900 Posts: 711 Member
    edited December 2013
    How nice and cute :D
    I really like them.
    edited December 2013
    crs9900 wrote:
    How nice and cute :D
    I really like them.

Thank you very much. Merry Christmas :D
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    edited December 2013
    It's a lovely small modern 8)
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Iona98Iona98 Posts: 334 New Member
    edited December 2013
    Wow! These houses are stunning! Can't believe only the base game has been used - they look so clean and modern ♥
    edited December 2013
    marcel21 wrote:
    It's a lovely small modern 8)
    Iona98 wrote:
    Wow! These houses are stunning! Can't believe only the base game has been used - they look so clean and modern ♥

Thank you very much you both. Glad for you like them. Merry Christmas :D
    edited December 2013
    Very cute modern build! Love the exterior. Recommended. :thumbup: :thumbup: Merry Christmas and a very Happy new year too! :D
    edited December 2013
    yanti68 wrote:
    Very cute modern build! Love the exterior. Recommended. :thumbup: :thumbup: Merry Christmas and a very Happy new year too! :D

Thank you very much. For you too. Big hugs :D
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    edited December 2013
    Hi Airis, your two little moderns look adorable! Very posh with the pool in one and the car port for the other. I love your interior design and decor! Rec'd em both :D

I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! :mrgreen:
    edited December 2013
    Hi Airis, your two little moderns look adorable! Very posh with the pool in one and the car port for the other. I love your interior design and decor! Rec'd em both :D

I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! :mrgreen:

Thank you very much, sweetie. Merry Christmas nad my best wishes for you and yours. Big hugs <3:D
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,585 Member
    edited December 2013
    Tiny Blue is a very nice home. :)Great exterior of it. Nice furnishing of the interior. Great design of the living/bedroom area! It looks nice how you have set up the living room for sims to sit, relax, read a book and watch tv. Nice wall pattern texture that you have used . It looks nice how you have placed the pictures on the wall behind the sofa and have placed the leaves décor on the side wall. It looks great how you have done the tv alcove section. It looks great how you used the columns to separate off the bed/ bookcase/tv sctions. It looks great how you have placed the items on the shelves above the bookcase and tv. Great use of space to have the bed coming down from off the wall! Nice window dining area for sims to enjoy eating a meal and looking outdoors. Nice shade of blue that you have used in the home. Very nice front outdoors patio area for sims to sit on the seat and have a read or enjoying cooking on the bbq and eating outdoors.
    It is a great home! :)
  • MeaganJoMeaganJo Posts: 4,343 Member
    edited December 2013
    How I could have ever missed this beautiful little gem, I don't know! Rec'd :mrgreen:
    edited December 2013
    rosemow wrote:
    Tiny Blue is a very nice home. :)Great exterior of it. Nice furnishing of the interior. Great design of the living/bedroom area! It looks nice how you have set up the living room for sims to sit, relax, read a book and watch tv. Nice wall pattern texture that you have used . It looks nice how you have placed the pictures on the wall behind the sofa and have placed the leaves décor on the side wall. It looks great how you have done the tv alcove section. It looks great how you used the columns to separate off the bed/ bookcase/tv sctions. It looks great how you have placed the items on the shelves above the bookcase and tv. Great use of space to have the bed coming down from off the wall! Nice window dining area for sims to enjoy eating a meal and looking outdoors. Nice shade of blue that you have used in the home. Very nice front outdoors patio area for sims to sit on the seat and have a read or enjoying cooking on the bbq and eating outdoors.
    It is a great home! :)

Glad for you like it, sweetie. Thanks for your nice comments :D
    rosemow wrote:
    It looks nice how you have placed the pictures on the wall behind the sofa

I´ll tell you a secret: There´s no wall there. They are mirrors 8) :wink:
    edited December 2013
    MeaganJo wrote:
    How I could have ever missed this beautiful little gem, I don't know! Rec'd :mrgreen:

Thank you very much, dear Meagan. Big hugs :D
  • ErnesaTErnesaT Posts: 7,474 Member
    edited January 2014
    Happy New Year, Aris. Your builds are really nice. I was in the micro starter building contest thread (in Creative Corner) and noticed your build. I love the way you incorporated so much without the house being crowded. Fantastic!!! :thumbup:
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
    edited January 2014
    Your tiny home looks adorable! :D What a lovely architecture! Good job! Recommended. :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited January 2014
    These look fantastic! :D
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • chealsycatchealsycat Posts: 2,974 Member
    edited January 2014
    The houses are very cute and cosy :thumbup:
    edited January 2014
    ErnesaT wrote:
    Happy New Year, Aris. Your builds are really nice. I was in the micro starter building contest thread (in Creative Corner) and noticed your build. I love the way you incorporated so much without the house being crowded. Fantastic!!! :thumbup:

Thank you, Nesa :D Glad for you like them. Well, it´s a quality I have in RL too. I manage very well for distributing and taking advantage to the space :mrgreen: You should see my real home. My neighbours and friends get like this :shock: :shock: :shock: when they see the reforms I did :XD:

Big hugs :D
    edited January 2014
    GreenCats wrote:
    These look fantastic! :D

Thank you so much. Big hugs :D
    edited January 2014
    chealsycat wrote:
    The houses are very cute and cosy :thumbup:

Thank you, sweetie. I love tiny houses and starters more than everything. They are a good challenge. Big hugs :D