Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

BETTER CONTROL OVER STORY PROGRESSION(Petition for fixing SP Control Options)

I've found town often would get new families being flooded into town and tried to stop that only to find the game now trying to stuff the households with too many pets behind my back and the uncontrolled producing babies and adoptions of children is also an issue that requires there to be new controls for deciding if population should be controlled by SP's AI or put to manual control.I'd love to have a switch for population control and management that lets us choose to set it to Auto and give SP control or to set it to manual and be forced to take full responsibility for population management.I'd like to have this and general Story Progression be seperate with independent controls so they can be changed seperately.

Please sign this petition to get this Story Progression fixed.0a4d7238daa496a758252d0a2b1a1384.gif
44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg

Comments

• TanyaRubiroseTanyaRubirose Posts: 11,033 Member
    edited December 2013
    In order to fix it, they would have to reprogram the game from the ground up.

Thus, one of many reasons why they're making Sims 4.

However, there is a mod that replaces SP with one much better. Most talented modder in the community, openly talked about like he's godlike by those who fear him, and produces the best mods I have seen.

http://nraas.wikispaces.com/StoryProgression
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    edited December 2013
    TanyaRubirose I actually have that site in my browser's bookmarks menu and I have started installing the Mods and returned to using them because the patch broke EA's SP so it dosen't work and can't be turned off properly.I just can't play one of my games until the Mods are in and tuned to run the game how I want it run.I'll be turning Story Progression on one it's properly tuned to function how I want it to and only does what I want.It's NRaas version of Story Progression.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg