Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I Hope I Can Get The Game To Work How I Want It To.

I'm trying out running two households in Gibsons to see how badly glitched EA's SP function is because it will work to add extra families to the town and wont;work other times.I'm trying to find out how and why it happens so I can tell others how to baby the game into working with SP and pets causing each other to glitch out.
I've posted a petition to get the controls fixed for STORY PROGRESSION and signing it is welcome because this is going to help everybody even those who like AI controlling their populations because they'd have the option to turn the management over to AI control.
44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg

Comments

• TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    edited December 2013
    I did find the my initial testing has been showing that it might be possible to add other families to your town carefully.I've got a picture of properly working pet adoption in Winfield.I directed them to do this and I want this to be able to be set so it has to happen like this one did.
    11432411625_4e5eea40b8.jpg
  • ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    edited December 2013
    hi tad, as you know the forum prohibits spamming - please just pick one of your 3 or 4 threads re your SP issue and just keep that one thread alive.

good luck
    edited December 2013
    ceejay402 I had the forum glitch when I created the first threads and they don't work and I made a petition to get this fixed with better control over our options.The spamming was by accident because of the site glitching on me.
    Sorry about the other threads I found them broken and will ask for them to be locked.The forum glitched when I posted them and they're both broken and the reply button isn't working in either of them.
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited December 2013
    I didn't see your other threads so I don't know what the titles were but when your title exceeds a certain amount of characters (not sure what the number is) the reply button will not work until you edit the title to reduce the number of characters. Generally I try to keep my titles under one line long.
    edited December 2013
    I had the site glitch and asked the broken threads be closed down and I'm currently trying to get a solution to the big issue I'm having with the EA'S SP ruining the game on me.It just makes an awful unplayable disaster out of the game.I just have to hope the Mods can fix it this time instead of being part of the problem.