Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Possiblt Patch Issue, but I'm not Quite Sure What the Problem Is...

My current EP's include; Late Night, Ambitions, Generations, World Adventures, and Supernatural.

My patches are up to date (supposedly).

So, I've been having a few issues with the game. Based on my readings, some of the issues should have been resolved by patches. These issues include; vampires learning way too quickly, Sims not traveling to other worlds with the game, and strange glitches in Create A Sim.

Also, for some reason, there is one household in the town that does not correctly appear on the main menu. Plus, when an imaginary friend has a birthday the birthday icon stays on the top left of the screen. Other actions will cover it up, but it doesn't go away and just sits there. There was one time my Sim was talking to another Sim and all of a sudden they both just appeared in opposite corners of the room and the relationship panel sort of half disappeared and stayed in the upper left corner of the screen. It stayed underneath the Sims actions, but while she was talking the relationship panel wouldn't reappear.

I tried to solve the problem by manually uninstalling the Sims and then reinstalling it, but its all just slowly starting to happen again. I've considered downloading new patches, but the download manager won't let me, it says my game is up to date.

Comments

• NichaedemusNichaedemus Posts: 16,905 Member
    edited December 2013
    Hi,

Is your base game fully patched? The latest version for the PC base game is 1.63.5 at the time of this posting. You can check the version number by running the launcher and then hovering the mouse pointer over the base game icon, located in the bottom left corner of the launcher window.

If you need to patch but are still unable to do so via the launcher, you can download and apply the latest standalone PC base game Super Patcher available from the following sticky thread:

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/175477.page
    When you need help with The Sims 3 or The Sims 4, be sure to check out the Master Help Thread today!
  • oXseashellXooXseashellXo Posts: 678 Member
    edited December 2013
    Thanks for your help.

I checked the game launcher and my current patch is 1.63.5.

I will use your link and try to re-download the same patch, maybe it didn't install correctly.