Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Roller Coaster, Carnival and; Amore builds - please post your pics

Comments

• Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    Oh and your gondola build is beautiful. <3
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    Oh and your gondola build is beautiful. <3
    Thank you. <3
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    soocoolsim wrote: »
    Go for it Karritz and have fun building :D

Soocoolish I am quoting you because you mentioned about your kitty build.The roller coaster look really looks like a cat that is tangled in a ball of yarn it was playing with.Stick to the coaster not the gondola.It truly looks like a cat playing with string.Freaking awesome and very original.I love it.

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member
    edited March 4
    Thanks @CravenLestat. I stuck with the rollercoaster but added in other features including the wave station and pool so called it a waterpark, lol. Link to the finished lot if ur interested :Dthesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8401745

Edited to add links to final build…
    "CAT"ITUDE WATERPARK (ROLLERCOASTER LOT)
    CFE shaped kitty, funky and colourful amusement park specially for the little simmies. Wave station, pool, carousel, rollercoasters and more. Created as a thank you to TnT_Terry
    Download ***** Pictures
    cHVy4Me.jpg
    Post edited by soocoolsim on
  • Options
    SeriphinaFyieSeriphinaFyie Posts: 3,506 Member
    soocoolsim wrote: »
    Thanks @CravenLestat. I stuck with the rollercoaster but added in other features including the wave station and pool so called it a waterpark, lol. Link to the finished lot if ur interested :Dthesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8401745

This is adorable!!

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Karritz on your list is a build called funtown by Stilljustme2 but I keep looking at it and it looks like the track is not connected.Am I seeing things or is that the case because I really like the simplicity of it and the lot size for Sunset Valley the 60x60 by the rich folks houses.Here is the link look at the pics and tell me what you think.

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8261236

Oh wow you ve got a gondola amusement park as well.

• Options
    KrayzieStrykerKrayzieStryker Posts: 2,646 Member
    edited January 2015
    Great amusement parks you have done everyone, i really like them all. Sometimes i forget that this is Sims 3, there is just so much to build and have fun with it.
    I also have the roaring hights coaster but i didn't build with it... but i will add them if i got more time for gaming :)
  • Options
    soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member
    edited March 4
    Hi everyone, here's my latest build...

Cool, futuristic hangout for sims looking for a great time. Drinks, gaming, food and fun. Throw in the trills of a coaster ride around the CFE shaped rocket and launch pad, look at the stars from the observation deck or travel back in time for the perfect outing day or night. Perfect for Lunar Lakes or space / desert themed world. Set as hangout, but you can change lot type to whatever you prefer.
    Download ***** Pictures
    i2nDfaw.jpg
    Post edited by soocoolsim on
  • Options
    krimsonnoxkrimsonnox Posts: 6,143 Member
    that is fantastic! I love how you made the rocket ship!
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    I have finally made some progress with the gondola build. I have placed the lot in the Utopian Future and the colours changed so they must have a different light there. But the big news in there are now Dew Flowers in it.

Gondala6.jpg

Gondala7.jpg

Gondala8.jpg

Gondala9.jpg

Now I just have to tidy it up and finish it off. I might get a chance on the weekend.
    Post edited by Karritz on
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    I think this build is almost done.

I'm going to keep it in Oasis Landing for a while longer in the hope that a few more Dew Flowers might spawn. Then I'll take it back to other worlds for testing.

Naturally not everything is above the ground so there is plenty to explore below the surface too. o:)

Gondola10.jpg

Gondola11.jpg

Gondola12.jpg

Gondola13.jpg

Gondola14.jpg

Gondola15.jpg

Gondola16.jpg

Gondola17.jpg

Gondola18.jpg

Gondola19.jpg

Gondola20.jpg

Gondola21.jpg

Gondola22.jpg

Gondola23.jpg

Gondola24.jpg

Gondola25.jpg

Gondola26.jpg

Gondola27.jpg

Gondola28.jpg

Gondola29.jpg

Gondola30.jpg

Gondola31.jpg

Gondola32.jpg

Gondola33.jpg

Gondola34.jpg

Gondola35.jpg

Gondola36.jpg

Gondola37.jpg

• Options
    MarLee67MarLee67 Posts: 217 Member
    The only thing I can think to say about your build is WOW! Karritz! :D
  • Options
    krimsonnoxkrimsonnox Posts: 6,143 Member
    Wow karritz just wow, that looks amazing. i love all the plants and the colors!!!! it's likea painting come to life. well digital life lol
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Thank you @Marlee67 and @krimsonnox. I'm about to add the pictures to it so I can load it to the Exchange. I hope I can get it up there.

I've noticed the colours change in different worlds. In the pictures in the previous post were taken in the Utopian Future.

The pictures below here I got in Aurora Skies very early in the morning.

Gondola47.jpg

Gondola49.jpg

Gondola48.jpg

And here are a few from Lucky Palms

Gondola51.jpg

Gondola52.jpg

Gondola53.jpg

EDIT: I loaded it to the Exchange. It says the load was successful but it isn't in my studio yet so I can't post a link.

I named it Rainbow Gondola.

• Options
    SunnyBelleSunnyBelle Posts: 1,262 Member
    Lost for words! Absolutely stunning @Karritz. It looks so different in the different worlds. Thank you for sharing :smiley:
  • Options
    SunnyBelle wrote: »
    Lost for words! Absolutely stunning @Karritz. It looks so different in the different worlds. Thank you for sharing :smiley:

Thank you @SunnyBelle. I hope you are able to enjoy it if you decide to download it.
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    I finally got my new build onto the Exchange and wrote a post about it with a few pictures and the link and it disappeared when I clicked Post Comment.

So I'll start again - later.

In the meantime here's the download link.

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8578813

Enjoy.

Remember all comments and recommendations are much appreciated.

It has been checked with Custard

I deleted the contents of my DBCache folder and that is what made the difference to get it to load to the Exchange. I hope everything is in it. I didn't use any 3rd party CC. Only items from Expansions, Stuff Packs and the Sims 3 Store.

I did recolour a few items but haven't used Create a Pattern.

ARG00.jpg

• Options
    Mistletoe143Mistletoe143 Posts: 2,803 Member
    @Karritz, I downloaded your Rainbow Gondola and two of your roller coaster lots for my game. All three are gorgeous in-game and I know I am going to enjoy them a lot.

Meanwhile, I haven't checked out this thread in awhile, so I am going to look back and see if there are other lots that interest me. I'm really glad that the Store created the roller coaster. There have been so many incredible builds using it. I'm in awe.
  • Options
    Mistletoe143Mistletoe143 Posts: 2,803 Member
    @Karritz, I just wanted to share something that might make you smile.

I shared your Rainbow Gondola lot with a Sims 3 Alumni group that I am part of in Facebook. Former SimGuru Alan Copeland is part of the group and he gave your gondola lot a thumbs up.

*hugs* mistletoe :smile:
  • Options
    @Karritz, I just wanted to share something that might make you smile.

I shared your Rainbow Gondola lot with a Sims 3 Alumni group that I am part of in Facebook. Former SimGuru Alan Copeland is part of the group and he gave your gondola lot a thumbs up.

*hugs* mistletoe :smile:

Thank you @Mistletoe143‌ I haven't been on Facebook for a few weeks. I've been thinking I should check in again one day. I am a member of an Aluminum group too. It's possibly the same group as he is a member of the group I'm in too.
  • Options
    PixieydustPixieydust Posts: 705 Member
    edited March 2015
    OOOOOOOOOOOOhh!! This is lovely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What world do you suggest placing this in? I am figuring it is in the biggest lot there is right? Any suggestions for a newbie on placing lots? I am just in the first world, Sunset Valley but have never placed a venue yet..it is a bit scary, I dont want to wreck anything that I might need later...lol I just really love this!
  • Options
    Pixieydust wrote: »
    OOOOOOOOOOOOhh!! This is lovely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What world do you suggest placing this in? I am figuring it is in the biggest lot there is right? Any suggestions for a newbie on placing lots? I am just in the first world, Sunset Valley but have never placed a venue yet..it is a bit scary, I dont want to wreck anything that I might need later...lol I just really love this!

It needs a 64x64 lot.

If you are worried about wrecking things, Save the Game before going into edit town.

Then find a 64 x 64 lot and change it to a community lot if you need to. Then make it a hangout. That will encourage Sims from town to visit.

Then place the lot and see if it is facing the way you want it to. I tend to try to remember to position my world so the road is between me and the lot I'm placing something on so I can see if it is facing the way I want it to on the lot.

Then once you have placed it, either save the game, or save as with a different name. That way you can go back to the old save if you don't like what happens when it is in the game.

I had it in a few worlds. Each one made it look slightly different. I liked it in the future. But it is good in other places too. There is a lot of store content in it as well as content from several other Expansions and Stuff packs.
  • Options
    PixieydustPixieydust Posts: 705 Member
    Thank you so much!! Also, the bunny wall paper and the door in the nursery, were those found in the game or elsewhere? Do you remember where it is found? I do not recall seeing it!! I love bunnies!! I have looked at these pictures several times. You are talented!
  • Options
    Pixieydust wrote: »
    Thank you so much!! Also, the bunny wall paper and the door in the nursery, were those found in the game or elsewhere? Do you remember where it is found? I do not recall seeing it!! I love bunnies!! I have looked at these pictures several times. You are talented!

Everything came from something I got from EA.

I don't think I'd be able to work out exactly where I got it though as I don't think they tell you which Expansion or Stuff Pack it comes from. It would probably be one of the toddler things or generations but that's a guess.
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    @Pixieydust

The door o bears is in this set.

http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?categoryId=&scategoryId=12700&index=0&productId=OFB-SIM3:24061&pcategoryId=&ppcategoryId=12207

Gondola20.jpg

I'm assuming this is the door you are talking about.

Is this pattern I used on the fridge the wallpaper you are asking about?

Gondola21.jpg

That wallpaper is about half way down the list in the Themed patterns in my game.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top