Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Scrambled Eggs!!

We got some news!

nn1srHD.png

This shows us plenty of useful information :)
An unknown worker on The Sims 4 is confirmed to make mistakes, atleast he or she is not a robot!
Scrambled eggs! This means that they took effort in creating new meals instead of only copying the old ones.

On a reply in a later tweet he stated that there are bugs in the game, which is a happy thing for everyone who likes small creatures and nature

Comments

• v12creatorv12creator Posts: 3,626 Member
    edited December 2013
    this means.....something...

Artie_Uh_Gif.gif
    jr73Y.gif

• GemmabubblesGemmabubbles Posts: 1,737 Member
    edited December 2013
    not robots? Woo hoo :roll: :lol:
    Sims 4 Vampire CC showcase!
    nO4zXfe.png?3
  • AmazingSims79879AmazingSims79879 Posts: 1,003 Member
    edited December 2013
    ... what broke?

The egg? The frying pan? Sims 4?
  • DarkslayerDarkslayer Posts: 9,074 Member
    edited December 2013
    Maybe it was the underling whose supposed to cook breakfast for all the starving devs shackled to their desks, lol.
  • simmadness24simmadness24 Posts: 828 Member
    edited December 2013
    Finally, something! Maybe it was a stove hehe. I know sometimes my sims would cook and the stove would break after one use. Ugh.
  • AthenaOnyxAthenaOnyx Posts: 3,921 Member
    edited December 2013
    You know that we are getting desperate for information when we get excited over the possibility of scrambled eggs.
  • HannoieHannoie Posts: 752 Member
    edited December 2013
    AthenaOnyx wrote:
    You know that we are getting desperate for information when we get excited over the possibility of scrambled eggs.
    True that :lol:
  • julienrob2004julienrob2004 Posts: 4,173 Member
    edited December 2013
    the scrambled eggs comment does not necessarily mean there will be that recipe in the game .

it is a fairly common comment taken from the old saying about not keeping all your eggs in one basket and getting them broken and then trying to salvage what you can from the resultant mess

IE they maybe tried to do something in game and then had to make do with what they could rescue from the mess
  • v12creatorv12creator Posts: 3,626 Member
    edited December 2013
    Or it was just a random tweet that means nothing about the game, possibly due to the fact that the devs are so busy that they aint have time for nothing......

I know you are working on the game, but could you please give us at last something about the gameplay in livemode? i mean, even some interactions.
    jr73Y.gif

• BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,405 Member
    edited December 2013
    Think they met the game crashed while making eggs. . .