Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 3 Roaring Heights: You asked, we answered!

2...Next

Comments

• 2000pedro2000pedro Posts: 14
    edited January 2014
    Will I only get the rollercoaster stuff to use on my own (not on the Boardwalk) if I buy Roaring Heights, or will I be able to build my own rollercoaster if I by the Boardwalk only?
  • miternachtmiternacht Posts: 1 New Member
    edited April 2014
    HeidiGrrrl wrote:
    I can't seem to place the Boardwalk. I found the lot that it will fit on, and changed it to community lot/Visitors Allowed (like the venue says it is), but it just won't let me place it. I tried the other community lot designations that seemed to make the most sense (Big Park, No Visitors Allowed, Hangout, etc.), but no matter what I do I cannot get it to place on a 64x64 Visitors Allowed lot. How can I get it to place?

I am having the same trouble... did you ever have anyone give you advice on what to do? (I only bought the boardwalk, not the world.)Thanks.
  • DART104DART104 Posts: 414 Member
    edited April 2014
    I haven't been on the site for a while, so if I may, could I get some clarification related to Roaring Heights?

1) I read that it sells for CASH. I know what cash is, but how do we pay for this world? I normally like going to the Walmart store and purchasing a disk because I can use a credit/debit card, it's simple and quick, and there's a way to exchange if the disk doesn't work. I read posts referring to a credit card. Do we purchase Sim Points or Sim Point Bundles using a credit/debit card? I've forgotten how to make a purchase, I'm sorry. Would it be too much trouble for you to explain exactly HOW to purchase this world? I'd rather ask now and know for sure rather than attempt a purchase and be disappointed because I didn't do it correctly. :) Thank you!

2) I would like to know if we get a registration code for worlds, or if that is unnecessary and only needed for EPs? If it's a download, and we have to reinstall, will it be under purchase history to re-download? Thank you for any clarification and I'm sorry I'm "rusty" at making a purchase!
  • MiyoTenshiMiyoTenshi Posts: 1
    edited April 2014
    I'm trying to download Roaring Heights and i keep getting the error code. I just bought it, and I've been trying but I can't because of the error (0). I have a Mac, and it says its up to date.
  • TenmaExceedTenmaExceed Posts: 9
    edited May 2014
    Nice quality and also good place. That will take some time for gain Sim Points. xD
  • stefanalexan931stefanalexan931 Posts: 1
    edited May 2014
    hi,i buy the roaring heights but i don't know how to install it because i don't have any cd
  • MalaBromaMalaBroma Posts: 5 New Member
    edited August 2014
    Will you fix the Roaring Heights issues?

I adore the look and feel of RH but am appalled at the sloppy execution: severe routing errors, problems placing lots (once deleted, I cannot even replace them in the exact same spot) and LN content! If it weren't for NRaas, I couldn't have played this world even for two sim days because of the staggering number of stuck sims and cars alone...

I loved playing the Sims2 and am resorting to them for comfort; the Sims3 issues have given me more than one headache - and cost me dearly on top of this. I will most definitely NOT buy the Sims4 unless EA has the decency to sort Sims3 problems out first.

I asked - let's see if you'll answer.
  • HeaSulliHeaSulli Posts: 1 New Member
    I just want to build roller coasters. Do I have to get Roaring Heights AND Boardwalk, or can I just buy Boardwalk?
  • napoleonwrassenapoleonwrasse Posts: 310 Member
    You can just buy the boardwalk.
    When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top