Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥♥~Romagi's Sims 3 Creations~♥♥~Bahama Breeze~♥♥

Comments

• jonluke32jonluke32 Posts: 98 Member
    Post #29!!
    @romagi1 The map of Middleton-You have to be around for a little while longer before you can post links.. Darn it
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    edited January 2018
    @jonluke32, hmmm, you have 50 points and 30 posts so I thought you should be able to post links! :|

The room beside the conservatory and across the hall from the mauve parlor. After I put the pic up and stared at it I realized the room color needed to be more vibrant so it has been updated. :)

Did you want the patio all one level?

Where do you need the drive entrance? I have it in Hidden Springs right now so I can have it situated facing the road with the side entrance but I'm not sure where you will be placing it.

I have been playing with Grace and Cassie to play test with but I really haven't studied them closely. That is Grace but I also have cc hair on her.

Did you find Middleton to play?
    Post edited by romagi1 on
    That's soo cool that you have already started on the family because that is going to be my next request-along with Middleton itself. They pan the town every episode at least once-it's where this obsession with the show + The Sims started-that same panning effect is done when you first start the game.

oh- don't forget in the Entrance Hall that there is a round table with flowers on it and then a rectangular table to check in guests. are you talking about the room to the left of the door as you walk in? We;;, for now all I know that is in the room is table and chairs-Is there a Piano too? I'll keep an eyeout

Yes, can the patio be one level? Thanks. As for what Town the house is in, Hidden Springs is ok for me, but like I just said eventually, I'll want to have it in Middleton if possible.
    @jonluke32, Hi! Not to put a damper on it but our team only does sims, lots and pets. :/

You could look over in the World Builders forum to see if anyone has one or would be willing to do one.

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/ts3-world-builders

I have the entrance hall finished with all tables needed. :) I've not seen a piano anywhere in the house but I can easily place one in the (room to the left) if you'd like.

Great, I 'll get the patio all one height. :)

I'll try to get a pic of how I have the drive right now as it allows for a front or side entrance.

You know, the house was all you had to make-if you want/have time to furnish it all that's great but if not I can always do the rest myself. Being the son of 2 artists has given me a great eye for detail and ingeneral a great eye. The Sims has always been a great source of inspiration for me design-wise. Just let me know when you're done and I can work on this creation that you have made for me!! Thank you for all the time and effort :smile:
    @jonluke32, since your request ask for it to be furnished I have been working on the interiors while doing research on it. I did just figure out the layout for the kitchen last night, which was the last room I needed to figure out. So pretty much all of the interior is done. Still need to do a bit of detail work and add the piano if that's what you are liking for the room on the left.

Still researching the landscaping and patios. I can't decide if the movies have a different patio than the series or if there are 2 patios. I'll work on it some more and see what I can do.

@jonluke32, I have the shot of the drive and if we go with a front and back patio, a pic of what I think would be the one in the back. I just know that I have pics of 2 different patios.

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/11584133/#Comment_11584133
    Yes, that picture of the patio is what I want and can I see a picture with the drive on the side? Also, I've just started watching the movies again but tomorrow I go back to work so I'll see what I can by tonight and see when I can contact you during the week
    Feel Free to use whatever knowledge you have from the movies to finish the house and I'll change it to fit mygameplay, but what you've shown me so far is awesome. Thanks!!
    The Good Witch's Garden, the second film, has a good view of the side yard-and garden
    @jonluke32, Hi! Yep, I've watched that one 3 times trying to figure out the garden. They show lots of close ups of the people with greenery behind them and the one flower garden that is up against the house but they never pull back to show you what the garden actually looks like or where it is.

From this pic from that movie you can tell it is not on the drive side and that the drive does run back to the garage.

eni0PBk.jpg

This is the other patio that I am assuming goes on the right side of the house. The one with the tree in it. Notice that it is lined with trees.

vxJfVKz.jpg

Both of those conflict with these pics from the Garden movie.

fRLS1Wu.jpg

Q56gNxP.jpg

From what I can tell they are suppose to be over by the tree patio and they walk behind the garage to go to the south lawn (drive patio) to watch the fireworks.

I have it on a 50 x 50 lot right now. I could move it to a 60 x 60 and put a ground level patio, where they would have been dancing and a garden type path behind the garage
    If you have the room to do so please do, by the way I never said Happy New Year to you!
    I had to log back in to get the right to edit my posts and to post URLs
    @jonluke32, Yay for making it to a full member! :)

Have a Happy Healthy New Year to you too!

I've moved it to a 60 x 60 and I think I like it better. The house is back from the road more and the drive can still look like it comes in from the side but the entrance is on the front of the lot which will allow you more placement options.
    edited January 2018
    Glad you like it. That's what I like about good designers/artists-it's really easy to create something, but it can be harder to find something that you enjoy doing all the time. It also gives the artist a little more pride if they see something they like in their work :):p
    @jonluke32, So you didn't think I forgot about you! :D I've a WIP of the front with the larger lot and a piano in the left room.

edited January 2018
    That looks good-don't forget near the horse shoe parking area there's a little oval sign that says Middlteton's Grey House. Did you get Cassie's Sitting Room upstairs across from the bedroom near the stairs?
    edited January 2018
    @jonluke32, Hi! The only sitting room I know of is that very pretty dark and magical looking sitting room that is in Jakes House not the Grey House.

EDIT: However, this is your build so you can have what you want. Her bedroom is quite large and did have a sitting area so I worked on it some today. So if you want I can change her bedroom to something like this WIP:

Post edited by romagi1 on
    You're right. I can't find a picture of anything else as the Sitting, but in at least one episode of the series Cassie says she likes to sit and think in there. There is one upstairs somewhere at Grey house through a double glass-paned door and it has a couch and table in it-oh, and a bunch of candles. It's near a Staircase and across from one of the bedrooms-possibly the daughters
    @jonluke32, I think we posted at the same time! Did you see the link I just posted?
    That does look like the one from the movies in Jake's house and is fine. However, it's not what I'm talking about
    @jonluke32, I realize that is not the one you are talking about but since I am unable to watch the series and there are no pictures of it, I am at a lose. If you could find a pic of something similar in style and let me know what colors to use...I would attempt to come closer to what you have seen.
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @romagi1 , I think that sitting area off of her bedroom looks awesome!
    Thank you for doing the Sitting Room from the movie-I agree with @Sandraelle that it's amazing and completely unnecessary to redo