Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥♥~Romagi's Sims 3 Creations~♥♥~Bahama Breeze~♥♥

Comments

• romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    edited June 2017
    @MissCashmere, Kaidan and Ashley are ready!

Mass Effect 3
    Kaidan Alenko - Brave, Hopeless Romantic, Athletic, Natural Cook, Ambitious, (Good)
    Ashley Williams - Brave, Flirty, Athletic, Daredevil, Family Oriented
    Several skills each and LW Points for you to spend!
    No cc and No Cap A DNA Request for MissCashmere ~ by romagi ~ Enjoy!

Download: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8929293

original.jpg

Media: http://s1081.photobucket.com/user/romagi/library/Sims/Kaidan and Ashley?sort=9&page=1

@MissCashmere, I had always assumed they kept their jobs. I set Kaiden as a Squad Leader (4) and Ashley as a Grunt (3). Let me know if they are not, Please!

Post edited by romagi1 on
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,585 Member
    Your simversions of Kaiden and Ashley reflect them very so well ! :) They look great! The blue and black colour scheme of their clothing looks very nice. It looks great how you have presented the pictures of them! The background looks great!
  • MissCashmereMissCashmere Posts: 101 Member
    edited June 2016
    Perfect, thank you so very much! You are amazing with Sim-creations, I absolutely love their faces and the outfits are very cool, too! You did an awesome job with this <3 I even really like the presentation, always clever ideas and very thorough.

And yes they kept their jobs! With rank and everything, and quite wealthy actually, thank you. I just could have a short glance at them, for now, waiting for the weekend to permit more Sim-time. I'm looking forward to it :D Thank you again, so much!
    We stopped checking for monsters under the bed when we realized they were inside of us.
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    edited June 2016
    Wow, Rox, what awesome sim creations! Kaiden and Ashley look about as close as you can get to their original pics, really great job on both of them. I like the final hairstyle you chose for Ashley as well, vs. the earlier one you had posted. Off to rec! Oh and beautiful photo presentation as always!
    Perfect, thank you so very much! You are amazing with Sim-creations, I absolutely love their faces and the outfits are very cool, too! You did an awesome job with this <3 I even really like the presentation, always clever ideas and very thorough.

And yes they kept their jobs! With rank and everything, and quite wealthy actually, thank you. I just could have a short glance at them, for now, waiting for the weekend to permit more Sim-time. I'm looking forward to it :D Thank you again, so much!

@MissCashmere, So glad you like them! Thank You for letting me know that they do keep their jobs!
    rosemow wrote: »
    Your simversions of Kaiden and Ashley reflect them very so well ! :) They look great! The blue and black colour scheme of their clothing looks very nice. It looks great how you have presented the pictures of them! The background looks great!

Thanks so much, @rosemow! I truly appreciate your continued support!
    Sandraelle wrote: »
    Wow, Rox, what awesome sim creations! Kaiden and Ashley look about as close as you can get to their original pics, really great job on both of them. I like the final hairstyle you chose for Ashley as well, vs. the earlier one you had posted. Off to rec! Oh and beautiful photo presentation as always!

Thanks @Sandraelle, LOL the one with the both of them in their outfits happened by accident while I was playing around with the backgrounds and I decided I liked it!

• soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,261 Member

Wonderful sims as usual @romagi1 . You are indeed really great at this. Downloaded and rec'd :smile:
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    romagi1 wrote: »
    Sandraelle wrote: »

Thanks @Sandraelle, LOL the one with the both of them in their outfits happened by accident while I was playing around with the backgrounds and I decided I liked it!

I was going to ask you how you managed to get them both in their outfits together! LOL Very clever girl!
  • HeledrielHeledriel Posts: 465 Member
    Very interesting Sims, clever done, I admire your skills with reworking sims from pictures or the likes. They both seemed to turned out very well, fancy clothing as well!
    Would you mind me asking were the jumpsuits are from? I think its their Athletic Outfit. Is this the Movie Stuff?
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.
    wW5u961.gif
    Thanks @soocoolsim, I do happen to like making simmies! :) Some sim-a-likes are a bit harder than others. :*

@Sandraelle, yep I'm all for happy accidents! :p

@Heledriel, the jumpsuits came free when I registered my "Into the Future", there was a card in the case with a code for the set. There are from the "Quantum Power Pack".

• BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
    Ok ok these two sims are a must have for my game. I know just the world to fit them in! <3
    edited June 2016
    Storietime wrote: »
    Grim's Soulgarden looks amazing, I can't wait to try it .And I love the name too, very creepy but inviting still

@Storietime, Thanks! :) I had a blast with Grims Door and playing around with hidden stairs. Hope you enjoy it and finding the Secret Burial Tomb isn't too easy! LOL

Thanks @BreeMiles! Hope they work out! They were trying like heck to be sweet on each other! :)
  • trashbinsouvenirtrashbinsouvenir Posts: 412 Member
    Thank you so much for claiming my request!!! I'm super excited!! You always do such a fantastic job. Thanks again!
    Simply,
    Brittany (bwillisucf)

Zpj9msL.png
  • HeledrielHeledriel Posts: 465 Member
    edited June 2016
    Thank you for the information :)
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.
    wW5u961.gif
    Question for lot requests.

Please check here often for additional Questions. Thanks!

6/25/16

@TrashBinSouvenir, I only found one 50 x 50 in Bridgeport, it's at the end of the road from "Big Bling". Sorry I deleted the lot before I thought to look at it's name. Is that the lot you are wanting it for?

I changed a community lot to a residential lot- it's right under the "Buena Vista Resort" lot and above the Mike's Karaoke lot.
    Simply,
    Brittany (bwillisucf)

Zpj9msL.png
    Question for lot requests.

6/27/16
    I changed a community lot to a residential lot- it's right under the "Buena Vista Resort" lot and above the Mike's Karaoke lot.

@TrashBinSouvenir, We are talking Bridgeport, right? On the hill across the bridge from town? I'm not finding any other 50 x 50 even commercial. I can't find "Buena Vista Resort" lot either. LOL I am probably just being blind....So I just need to know if the street runs across the entire front of the lot. It's for the placement of the drive, like the 50 x 50 that I did find at "332 Silverstone Way" is at the end of a road so I was trying to line the drive up to where the road comes into the lot.

6/25/16

@TrashBinSouvenir, I only found one 50 x 50 in Bridgeport, it's at the end of the road from "Big Bling". Sorry I deleted the lot before I thought to look at it's name. Is that the lot you are wanting it for?

What I did is deleted the community lot "Bogaard Overlook" and put a 50x50 residential lot there. The road covers the whole front section of the lot. Sorry for the confusion!
    Simply,
    Brittany (bwillisucf)

Zpj9msL.png
    No worries! Thank You! :)

I'm loading up the game now. I do know where "Bogaard Overlook" lot is, and will get it changed out!
  • SimplyShandySimplyShandy Posts: 26 Member
    Not sure where you want me to check in at so I'm doing it here. Thanks for claiming my request!
    Questions for current Sim request/s

6/29/16

@SimplyShandy, Thanks for checking in!

Are there any skills or LT Rewards or points that you would like him to have?

How much simoleans? I can't guarantee the exact dollar but it will be close. :)

Would you like him to have a job? If so what and what level?

As far as skills, I wouldn't mind seeing him knowing a bit of guitar and maybe scuba diving. They don't have to be maxed out or anything but a few points in each would be nice. As far as LT Rewards, Carefree would be nice and maybe Hustler.

Simoleons aren't a big deal. Maybe just a bit more than the average starting funds for a single sim, say around $20,000.

As far as jobs go, I plan on having him be a Thief in the Criminal track more than likely. Either that or a mixologist. I suppose you can leave that field blank for now since I'm not sure.

edited June 2016
    Thanks! He has what you ask. :) I have a cheat to get him whatever you want. :p So if you decide you want more.... I've got some more questions and a WIP on page 1.
    I think I like C for both hair and beard.
    Oh, and as far as him dressing in character, I like the idea but I think I also want a modern outfit that is somewhat reminiscent of his pirate-y ways if that's possible. I will either be using him in Barnacle Bay, Isla Paradiso, or in a custom world I have downloaded specifically with his character and story I'm wanting to play out in mind.
    So far, I like everything. The only thing I would suggest so far is maybe adding a few tattoos and maybe sinking in his cheeks a bit because he has a very chiseled face. . As far as Suburban Nights, I still can't post links but it's a part of the August 2011 Compilation I found out. I bought it back when it was part of another set I think. I'll add the hair to my WL because I don't think I have it.
    edited July 2016
    So far, I like everything. The only thing I would suggest so far is maybe adding a few tattoos and maybe sinking in his cheeks a bit because he has a very chiseled face. . As far as Suburban Nights, I still can't post links but it's a part of the August 2011 Compilation I found out. I bought it back when it was part of another set I think. I'll add the hair to my WL because I don't think I have it.

He has the sword tat on his right arm. It's on the outside cause I couldn't get it on the inside. That's the only one I know of. What other one does he have?

Trust me he has the chiseled face with the sunk cheeks and heavy brow, I just didn't turn him to that angle. I'll add a bit of blush shading to his cheeks so it looks more defined when at a more straight on shot.

Edit: He has a heart with a sword thru it but I only have the option of a heart or a sword. Which would you prefer?
    They don't really ever show any of his tattoos in the show that I know of but I can just picture him with a few in various places over his body. So you can pick and choose some to put on him.
    edited May 2019
    @SimplyShandy, Killian Jones is here!

Once Upon a Time - Killian Jones AKA Captain Hook - Traits: Flirty, Great Kisser, Adventurous, Kleptomaniac, Brave - Favorites: Color: Black - Music: Indie - Food: Lobster - Sign: Aquarius. Some skills and reward points. Has Carefree and Hustler rewards. Two outfits in each category for Then (pirate) and Now (modern). Are you hooked yet? Cause he’s the Hottest Pirate in town! CC free ~ DNA Request for SimplyShandy ~ by romagi ~ Enjoy!

Download: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8935686

original.jpg