Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥♥~Romagi's Sims 3 Creations~♥♥~Bahama Breeze~♥♥

Comments

• romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    edited June 2017
    Thanks Everyone! I was shocked to get on and find all the congratz for it being featured!!!!

I was trying to hurry and finish it cause I had TS4 setting on my desk and so wanted to play with it! LOL

The Cassiopeian

Download Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8430843

Future home featuring 5 suits (Master, guest, twin boy, twin girl and twin toddler), in-home theater, Game room, playroom, study/library, artist/designer office, scientific/robotic research room, pool, hot tubs, patios, balconies, rooftop garden and play area for toddlers and one for the older children, 2 car garage. All for the astoundingly low price of $249,082 ~ by romagi ~ Enjoy!

roof_up_original.jpg

Slideshow: http://s1081.photobucket.com/user/romagi/library/The Cassiopeian?sort=9&page=1

Post edited by romagi1 on
    edited June 2017
    Here is the couple the home was built for. The home and the couple are for Ivanna's House Hunters contest here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/765399/ivannas-house-hunters-contest-oasis-landing-edition-closed-for-judging/p1

Lucas (Lucky) and Jenny Cole

Download Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8432487

Irresistible sweethearts with a passion for each other and the future.

Since they started in the present and are now in the future, and have been back and forth so many times, they have jobs and outfits for each time.

original.jpg

Media: http://s1081.photobucket.com/user/romagi/library/The Cassiopeian/Cole?sort=9&page=1
    yanti68 wrote: »
    Rambling Rose looks gorgeous Romagi! I didn't see this in your sims 4 lot thread? Loving the architecture and the porch decoration. :D

O dearest Yanti! You are too fast for me! LOL I have it posted on my TS4 thread now. Thank You so much! <3
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited September 2014
    romagi1 wrote: »
    yanti68 wrote: »
    Rambling Rose looks gorgeous Romagi! I didn't see this in your sims 4 lot thread? Loving the architecture and the porch decoration. :D

O dearest Yanti! You are too fast for me! LOL I have it posted on my TS4 thread now. Thank You so much! <3

LOL! :D
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,584 Member
    I will repost here what I wrote on the contest thread about Cassiopeaian.
    Your home is very nice ! :) Very nice exterior of the home! The balconies and rooftop level are great! Very nice outdoors areas! The pool area is very nice! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The living room is very nice! Very nice garden plants feature where you have placed the water fountain and have the bamboo trees! The projected picture on the side wall is very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing on the curved sofa seating in front of the fireplace having a read of a book from the bookcase. Very nice dining room! Nice types of dining seats and table that you have used there for sims to enjoy dining at. The bamboo plants there are nice green touches in the room which look nice with the white chairs. Very nice eating corner nook where you have placed the circular table in the corner and the futuristic themed decor on each of the walls of the corner! The hanging plant there looks is a nice touch. The grey and black colour scheme of the kitchen looks great! Sims will enjoy preparing meals on the grill there. Very nice games room! Sims will have fun playing foosball, pool and the table arcade game there. The plumbot in the picture looks like he is having fun playing foosball! Very nice bedrooms! The sims will enjoy dreaming a variety of dreams in the dream pods! Very nice green and yellow recolouring of them and the patterns that you have used for them look very nice! The pattern picture and the sun decor on the bedhead wall in the green coloured pod bedroom looks very nice! The white hologram plants look very nice either side of the yellow dream pod! Nice patterns that you have placed on the floor of the nursery. Parent sims will enjoy sitting resting on the rocking chair near the cot, holding their little child in their arms. Very nice shades of pink and purple that you have used in the girls bedroom. It looks great how you have created the larger study desk area in the middle of the room for sims to face each other whilst they sitting on the seats there using a computer or having a read. Nice shades of blue and green that you have used for the beds in the boys room. The space pictures on the walls of the kids bedrooms look great! Very nice dressing room! The styling station looks great there with the bottle and glasses on it, and the clothes snd shoes racks are nice touches there. Sims will enjoy relaxing in the hot tub in the bathroom. Very nice art studio! It looks great how you have placed the drafting table there between the models, for jenny to do sketching on the table and try out the fashions on the model. She will enjoy painting on the easel. The sims will enjoy creating plumbots and traits in the bot workshop.
    It is a very nice home! :)
    WOWZA! :o Cassieopeian looks amazing! I am in love with the architecture! This will be going straight to my favourites. Great job Romagi! (*)
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Cassieopeian has such a Cool design! I love all the fresh colors used throughout the interiors and that playground on the top level is awesome! Rec'd and Faved. The Cole's are adorable! Got em Rec'd. Good luck in the contest! :D<3
  • cbrock7cbrock7 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Girl, The Cassiopeian is a magnificent house!!!
  • TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    Congrats on your feature Romagi! It is just stunning!

And goodness, you do make beautiful sims!
    Thanks so much everyone! <3:D It was my first real try at a Future World build!
  • Advent_MayhemAdvent_Mayhem Posts: 10 New Member
    Hello again!
    It is I, Zeina.
    I have no idea why I didn't post here in the beginning. I'm sorry.

Anyway as for your question, I was thinking of the first, a Victorian build without towers and painted walls. You nailed it on that one, hahahaha.
    Yes I can use bigger, just not in a crowded way. My PC lags an incredible amount, when that happens. But again, do as you think you need to.

Take your time and have fun~
    Thank you very much for your time and help!
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
    Ok sweet Romagi dear I'm not sure how I always miss your beautiful sims!! I'm off to DRF them sweetie you are awesome awesome at creating unique looking sims dear!!! Wonderful creations dear!! All of them!! Lots also!!
    edited October 2014
    Hihi Bree! Thanks sooo much for the DFR! :D

Thanks for checking in Zeina!

I understand the lag issue. :( A second level basement and I'm at a crawl but an abundance of flowers, bushes and trees and I'm at a standstill.

I have a question and some info here:

forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/11584130/#Comment_11584130

40x40 sounds great, thanks!

Hahahaha they did? Wow, strict site. What is plum anyway? Goodness.

Wow, really? I love the basement addition, and I think I do have the ladder. Thanks for that, because yes that is a great point!

Thanks for the link to the Holidays & Gifts, I didn't know those were free.
    I didn't before but I do now.

The kitchen is no problem at all. It was more of a suggestion than part of the request; a you know, if you have the space for it, but not a must.

Main floor sounds awesome thanks!

Actually, the way you separated the skill room into rooms is actually much more useful and practical (I don't have the head for that sort of thing).
    All in all, I think you covered everything and then some. I don't think you're missing a thing.

Hmm... Yes please, if you have space, you can add the Alchemy stand as I will probably use that more.
    As for the pond, that would be great if you could manage it, yes.

Like I said, do as you see fit; your judgment is pretty spot-on.

Thank you so much! Honestly, everything sounds perfect so far.
    I'll be checking in with you tomorrow!
    Thank you again!
    Wow Romaji this looks amazing!
    I think I wanna live there hahahaha
    Hmm... I think you are right about the top one being more country, but either one looks great honestly. I suppose it's the brick in the lower one that gives it a more modern look right?
    If you can make work and such with that one, awesome, but if you can't, the top one still looks terrific.
    I love both.

For me, I keep imagining a house that looks regal in the morning and a bit spookier at night, but that effect is reached by the yard right? Trees and such. And the roofing of course. (I hope that made sense)
    But I certainly don't have any complaints or grievances or even hesitations.

I am so grateful for the time you took to do this.
    Thank you so much!
    Have a nice day.
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
    They both look amazing dear Romagi!! I want both of them please!! :D You are awesome!!!
    Both your WIPs are looking fantastic! Looks like I have a lot to catch up on! Should visit the creative corner more often! Looking forward to the finished builds. :D
    Hey Romaji!
    Hope you're doing well.

That backyard is simply stupendous!
    I love how it's organized and in such an elegant way.

Thank you so much for all your hard work!
    I wish you an awesome day~

Zeina
    Hiya Romaji!
    Hope you're feeling great today~

Yes, please! That would be awesome, thanks!

An attic? That would be epic! A spiral staircase, please.

Awesome! I hope you're having fun as well!

Thanks so much for all you're hard-work!!
    I'm really excited, honestly. Can you tell?

I wish you an awesome day!
    See you later *waves*
    Good Morning, Romaji!

Awesome! Hahaha
    Okay, I think I want a Bonehilda coffin in the attic.
    And the basement should have a couple of coffins for vampires if I get any.
    Which reminds me, does the house have any exercise equipment?
    If not, then could you please add some to the basement.
    If it does not fit with the coffins, then just remove the coffins and keep the basement as a mini-home gym.

Thanks for all your hard-work!
    I wish you a marvelous day~
    Zeina
    Hey there Romaji!
    Hope you're doing well~

Wow that is big, I thought it was way smaller, and that the basement was bigger *facepalms*
    In this case, I love what you've done with it! Nah, I like it better this way!
    Thanks for the awesome attic!
    If you can fit in Bonehilda with a couple vampire beds in the basement, then yeah, it makes way more sense to put her down there hahaha
    Yes please to the bookcase door! I want one in RL even~

Thank you very much for your time and dedication!
    Zeina
    edited June 2017
    Advent_Mayhem your request is ready!

Be sure to check your gift box first! And make sure you have downloaded this free set: store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?categoryId=&scategoryId=12303&index=0&productId=OFB-SIM3:19277&pcategoryId=&ppcategoryId=12302

Thornbury: thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8496630

Slideshow: s1081.photobucket.com/user/romagi/library/Thornbury?sort=9&page=1

A modern Victorian for a Supernatural family, featuring 5 bdrms + a nursery and vampire slumber chamber. Formal living room with piano and bass, Formal dining, Alchemy in the study and a rec room in the attic. A zoomsweeper with the play area, a small garden, pool with hot tub and a stocked pond. ~ be aware of fish and Alchemy spawners when rotating lot during placement. ~ a DNA request ~ by romagi ~ Enjoy!

roof_up_original.jpg

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,584 Member
    Thornbury is a very nice home! :) The exterior design of the home is very nice! The roofing and the tower looks great! Great texture of the exterior of the home. It looks very nice the types of and how you have placed the windows in the build! The arched porchway front door entrance to the home looks very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the flowers and plants along the front edge of the home. Very nice pool and hot tub area! Sims will enjoy relaxing in the tub, have fun swimming in the pool, or enjoy resting poolside on the loungers. It looks nice how you have placed the water fountain beside the hot tub for sims to enjoy seeing whilst in the pool area. Great playground area for child sims to have fun playing on the playground equipment, or in the sand pit or treehouse. It is great that you have a zoomsweeper in the backyard. Very nice garden area! Sims will enjoy growing and harvesting the plants there. Very nice trellis arch sitting area there for sims to enjoy sitting resting outside with the nice natural sight of the growing plants around them to see. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home! The basement vampire chamber looks great! The floor mats look great how you have placed them there, and it is great that you have plasma fruit plants growing in the planters there. Great rec room in the attic. Sims will have fun playing the arcade games and foosball there. Great bar area for sims to enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink. Sims will enjoy keeping fit using the treadmill and weight machines there. Very nice living room! The blue colour of the seating looks nice. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the armchairs or sofa there in front of the fireplace enjoying listening to the grand piano or bass being played, or enjoy watching tv. Great window chess area for sims to have fun playing chess with the sunlight coming in whilst sitting there. Very nice dining room! Nice type of blue dining seats that you have used which look nice with the type of dining table. The candles on the dining table top is a nice touch there. Sims will enjoy listening to the stereo whilst dining there. Great alchemy corner nook in the study! The tapestry on the wall lloks very nice there for sims to see whilst enjoying brewing up elixirs there. It looks great how you have placed the easel in front of the study window for sims to enjoy looking out through the window at the outdoors views whilst painting there. The devor books on the table look great there. The ground floor level kitchen is very nice. The green tiling of the kitchen wall looks great, and it is nice that sims can enjoy having a drink from the bar whilst cooking in the kitchen. The plates shelf is a nice kitchen touch on the wall. Very nice bedrooms! It looks very nice how you have placed the pictures on the bedhead wall in the blue double bedroom. It looks nice how you have angled and placed the bookcase in the corner. Nice sitting area there for sims to enjoy resting and reading a book. The wall and floor tiling in the accompanying bathroom looks very nice! Very nice oceanic themed nursery! The wakl pattern and octopus picture on the wall looks great! It looks nice how you have used the lighthouse pattern for the beds and walls in the blue boys bunk bedroom. The green and brown wooden themed double bedroom looks very nice! Great upper level kitchen area. It looks great how you gphave done the shelves cabinet alcove between the fridge and stove. The yellow flowers on the counter are sunny for sims to see there whilst cooking . Sims will enjoy using the telescope on the outdoors balcony.
    It is a very nice home :)
    WOW! Thornbury is fantastic! I love the architecture! So regal! Will be recommending and adding to my favourites when I visit the other site. :D