Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥♥~Romagi's Sims 3 Creations~♥♥~Bahama Breeze~♥♥

Comments

• romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    @SPARKY1922, Great I will keep the sails. On the horses, are you wanting a small corral in the back or a couple of the hitching posts in front of the Inn?

Thanks Ladies! @illusie and @Sandraelle!

• SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    Hi @romagi1

just a hitching post area would be great for the horses but if i failed to mention to I would probably plonk it down somewhere on the lot that would maybe look out of place which is why I decided to mention it :)

Thank you for keeping the sails I think everyone agrees they look great and are very creative :)
    @SPARKY1922, Hi! your color choices are brown and cream so wanted to make sure the gray stone is OK? I can easily change it to a tan or brown stone if you prefer.

For the most part I plan to keep the interior in the browns and creams (and whichever stone color you like) but the very top level I wanted to be the Pirate Captains Quarters and when I think of pirates I think of red, black, gold, white and silver. So I need to know if that one level can have the more vibrant colors. I have a WIP showing what I mean. Also, are you wanting tubs or showers or both?

Captain Quarters WIP: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/11584133/#Comment_11584133

romagi1 wrote: »
    WIPS for current request

Click the pic to make them bigger! :mrgreen: Well, sometimes it works. :/

****Bookmarking this thread while I am creating for you should help insure that you receive notifications.****

Please do not Quote the entire picture post. Thank You! :)

7-31-18

Captain Quarters/Premium suite

The rest of the rooms will not be near as nice or have the vibrant color to them.

As always WIPS may or may not be finished and can change. :)

WwWtHY0.jpg

7/28/18

Are the sails too much???

pS3opFJ.jpg

Hi @romagi1

The premium suite for pirate captains quarters is awesome :) and while I nearly went for possibly brown stone I decided that the grey provided a nice contrast.. your vision (as always-) is spot on.. and as I am also going to be playing this world as a travel world where my sims from those other worlds stay there this is going to be so much fun :)

Posted on your other thread as well :)
    Hi @romagi1

The premium suite for pirate captains quarters is awesome :) and while I nearly went for possibly brown stone I decided that the grey provided a nice contrast.. your vision (as always-) is spot on.. and as I am also going to be playing this world as a travel world where my sims from those other worlds stay there this is going to be so much fun :)
    edited August 2018
    @SPARKY1922, I seem to confuse simmers with my WIP links but it's all on this thread. I delete all the WIPs after each request so it is easier to keep them in one place, instead of all thru the thread. My WIP post is on the front page of this thread. It's the 4th post down.

Awesome! I'll keep the grey stone.

I just had it in my head that the pirates had the place previously or maybe a retired Captain turned it into a Tavern and Inn. So the bottom floor is the kitchen and tavern. Floor 2 is the crews quarters, they will all share one room. Floor 3 is the First Mates and the 2nd mates as there are 2 bedchambers :D and then the Captain on the top floor. I love Pirates! :mrgreen:

Edit: Will you be needing family rooms?
    Post edited by romagi1 on
    Hi @romagi1

I can easily get confused on these threads with this so it could be my fault as well lol

I love your idea of the possibility of a retired pirate captain owning a Tavern and Inn as a future possibility as well however my preferred pirate would be Colin O'Donoghue who is certainly not retired age :) I am learning how to play rotation with Nrass mods in this world because the Vampire couple you made me will be lording it over the vampire area and I have already started off a fairy and genie family so Pirates will be in there somewhere and especially when I add CC back so I can kit them all out.. I want to play them all-) anyway back to the question maybe it would be prudent to add a couple family rooms especially as I am going to be sending sims and families from other worlds as well.. and honestly the way it is looking now I will probably send my families there for a weekend break now as it it :)
    @SPARKY1922, I did a request for Killian so when it was time to add a sim to make sure everything works as I go it was only natural to use him! :):) He left his mistress (the sea) when he found his lady love.

I have the Mates floor that has 2 bedrooms. There is room for a double bed, a single and a crib in the one and the other has the double bed and room for either a single or a crib. Or maybe just a double and a crib in each as the children and teens can stay in the crews quarters. What are your thoughts?
    @romagi1

I will be looking for Killian to use then what a bonus :) honestly anyway you think it looks fits/best because as you say children and teens can be left to their own devices..I am getting so excited to see this in the map because it is the last lot that needs filling up.. :)
    @SPARKY1922, Right off the kitchen I put a tiny garden so they could have apples for the horses and some fruit for snacks while exploring. Yes or no?

WIP here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/11584133/#Comment_11584133
    @romagi1

Ooh yes please that's wonderful :)
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
    @SPARKY1922, I am down to the final testing and taking the pics, so was wondering if you had something you would like it called? If you do Please let me know! :)

If not, what do you think of either of these?

Swashbuckler's Inn

or

Pirates Cove
    Hi @romagi1

I am so excited anything you choose to call it will be fine as your name of the lot will honestly be so much better than anything I can come up with :)
    @Sparky1922, Swashbuckler Inn is Ready!

Built for the Pirate Base Camp on Rflong’s Supernatural Island but classified as a Hangout for those w/o mods. The Inn has a variety of rooms and tents to stay the night, a kitchen right off the tavern for hot meals and to settle the road dust, a tankard of Ale and a game or two. The Inn has a few conveniences and quiet places to relax on the upper floors. The campground offers some entertainment and outdoor cooking options. ~ DNA Request for sparky1922 ~ by romagi ~ Enjoy!

Nhk363I.jpg

Download: https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9241806

Media: https://photos.app.goo.gl/nta39AFJeqEfdFJS8

Request: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16619533/#Comment_16619533

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,593 Member
    Swashbuckler Inn looks great! :) Very exterior design of the Inn! The wall texture, and the ship design of the build using the sails looks very great! Very nice campground outdoors areas! Sims will enjoy sleeping in the tents, and enjoy doing archery. They will like to keep warm around the bonfire. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the Inn! The bar area looks great! The old stone texture of the walls gives a great look to the area! It looks great how the tables have been placed for Sims to sit there and have a drink from the bar or a meal.Sims will enjoy playing chess and the guitar there. Very nice furnishing and design of the kitchen ! The items in the stove area, on the wall and on the floor look great! It is a very creatively designed kitchen! Very nice design of the sleeping areas!
    Sims will enjoy either visiting or staying nights at the inn! :)
  • suzsessuzses Posts: 2,433 Member
    @romagi1 I've been watching the progress of this build in anticipation. It's perfect! <3
    Ackney-upon-Sherne Collab on the forum here
    My Sims 3 Studio
    My forum builds thread
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
    @romagi1, another beautiful home! I love all the detail and love you put into everyone of your creations sweetie, and this one is no exception! Looks amazing!
    @rosemow, your always through reviews are such a delight to read! Thank You for your faithful support! <3

Thanks so much @suzses! :) So glad you are liking it! Are you playing Rflong's world?

Thank You for your always wonderful comments! @BreeMiles! :)

• suzsessuzses Posts: 2,433 Member
    edited August 2018
    @romagi1 No, I'm not playing it, but I'm thinking about it. I was also thinking about other places I might be able to fit it in. It's just so creative and looks great, and it needs to get placed and played. :)

Edited to add: I was just thinking someone ( @SPARKY1922 ?) should really link this in @Rflong7 's thread for her world, too.
    Ackney-upon-Sherne Collab on the forum here
    My Sims 3 Studio
    My forum builds thread
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Wow, Swashbuckler Inn is a fantastic build, very creatively designed and with so much beautiful detail, a true masterpiece :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    edited August 2018
    @romagi1

Thank you so so much it's perfect and I went into my game to place it and sent my sims to look around and have been in game hours-) I love everything about it inside and out and if I play a pirate family at any point then I think this lot will quickly go from a basecamp to a home for a while lol

I tried to take some pics to do it justice but it's in a difficult position but here goes. This first pic really shows to me how this area is now perfectly complete and ready to play :)

rqDdXXQ.jpg

I sent my Genie Sim for a look around and he immediately started playing archery..

ow23V4V.jpg

Then my Sim with no prompting from me at all ran to the firepit lit it and threw something on it lol look at those lovely fire sparks with those beautiful sails in the background :)

5zdjHV5.jpg

This last pic shows around three quarters of the pirate area as a whole with one more row of buildings similar to the one shown on the right of this pic so you can see that area itself is a reasonable size..

9SrilPb.jpg

as @suzses suggested (thanks-)

There is a thread about this world on the following link with more pics and several wonderful builds by @Hidehi that compliment this world exactly too :)

https://forums.thesims.com/en_us/discussion/922535/supernatural-island-wip/p1

Oh and I just realized I used another build of yours (Coastal cottage) in the tropical area of the map which also look stunning and are the right size for that area so thank you for making that build as well :)

s0JtfwJ.jpg
    Post edited by SPARKY1922 on
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Hi :)
    @romagi1 The build is splendiferous! I just love all the details and creativity you put into it. :heart:

• SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @romagi1 Ahoy matey! Copy and pasted what I wrote on our DNA thread. You are so great at doing theme builds. Love this lot.

@romagi1 , Shiver me timbers! Wow Rox, the pirate's inn turned out awesome. You've thought of everything and it all looks so authentic. Love how you made the faux kettle on the fire in the kitchen and the sails on the pirate ship looking deck was genius! Great job on it! Rec'd and fav'd and will check it out closer when I DL it.

@SPARKY1922 , Swashbuckler Inn looks perfect sitting in your pirate themed version of Rflong's world. Thanks for sharing pics.
    Thanks for stopping by @masajo and for the lovely comment! :)

So happy that you like it @sparky1922! Thanks so much for the pics of it in your game! I had mostly looked around at the Pirate and Vamp areas so very glad you found a lot to fit in the Tropical area! :) Not sure if you found a lot for the graveyard in the Vamp area but I had built a Graveyard request that uses the Grim reapers door. It's on the right size of lot a 40 x 50.

Grim's Soulgarden: https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8925853
    Media: http://s1081.photobucket.com/user/romagi/library/Grims Soulgarden?sort=9&amp;page=1

@Rflong7 , Thanks so much for stopping by! So glad you like the lot. Tis a beautiful world you have created!

@suzes, it's a very pretty world and well thought out for the supernatural sims. I downloaded it because of the request but it will stay in my game. :)

LOL @Sandraelle , they always seem to have a soup kettle on the fire at all the Inn's in my books so I naturally had to put one in this build! Did you see my coal filled braziers in the smaller and less important rooms?? :D