Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥♥~Romagi's Sims 3 Creations~♥♥~Bahama Breeze~♥♥

Comments

• socalkdlsocalkdl Posts: 1,636 Member
    edited February 2014
    romagi Love the Lilly Manor. The interior colors are so fresh. Very elegant! Beautiful formal landscaping. Rec'd and Fav'd.
    Kirk
    6584611675_7cf944622c.jpg
  • PurpleAthenaOwlPurpleAthenaOwl Posts: 101 Member
    edited February 2014
    romagi1 wrote:
    WIP

iqBrgLqC8jRWo.jpg"width=640"

insEtPfhjwjMa.jpg"width=640"

:D He's fantastic, the only thing I don't like on his head is his beard I like the fuller sims beards better personally.

I would love for him to have the journalist career and if its not to much trouble i'd love for him to be uploaded as a household. Thank you! :!: :mrgreen:
  • AimForTheHeadAimForTheHead Posts: 805 Member
    edited February 2014
    I'd like it to look like the picture, but it doesn't need to be exact of course :) I trust your judgement! ^_^ either lot size is fine by me :D
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    edited August 2016
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited February 2014
    Olalala! :D He is an eye candy for sure! :mrgreen: Great job Romagi! Recommended and added to my favourites. :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • PurpleAthenaOwlPurpleAthenaOwl Posts: 101 Member
    edited February 2014
    romagi1 wrote:

Thank you!!!
    edited February 2014
    I don't use mods, sorry! :( i thought that world editor did have a 40x50 lot but I'm not positive.

Edit to add: now that I think about it, I'm sure I've only seen 40x50 lots and they aren't in world editor.
    edited February 2014
    I would prefer the 50x50 with the pool outside :) thank you so much for asking :D
    The 40x50 I was thinking of was in Appaloosa Plains, you're right!
    edited March 2014
    Looks amazing so far :mrgreen: thanks so much!!!
    edited March 2014
    Oh no! I can't see your WIP! Is it the site I wonder?
    edited March 2014
    yanti68 wrote:
    Oh no! I can't see your WIP! Is it the site I wonder?

Yanti! I hope it was just the site that day and you can see them now. :?

edited March 2014
    YAY! I can see it! :D What a great modern build! I adore the architecture! Looking forward to more pics. :D
    edited March 2014
    Wow!! I'm seriously in awe of how fantastic this is! It's absolutely stunning!! :D
  • follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    edited March 2014
    Hi Romagi Left some rec's for your wonderful sims. They are so beautifully presented.
    Hugs Folly
    edited March 2014
    Hello to you too! I do have those sets ^_^ and how exciting!! I can't wait to see :mrgreen:
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    edited March 2014
    Wow! All three of these sims are just Beautiful! I wish I could create sims, but sadly I am terrible at it, lol! Got all your lovely sims Rec'd. :D
    edited June 2017
    Thanks ladies! Rec's are always appreciated! :mrgreen:

AimForTheHead, Deco Dream is ready! :D

Deco Dream: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8116887

Media: http://s1081.photobucket.com/user/romagi/library/Deco Dream?sort=9&page=1

A Roaring Heights home for you! Features 4 bdrm (master, girl, nursery and guest), dining and living room with fireplace, kitchen, 5.5 baths, den, laundry, rec room, art room, sunroom, garage for 2, outdoor kitchen and seating, play area, pool and hot tub. ~ by romagi ~ a DNA request ~ Enjoy!

roof_up_original.jpg

Post edited by romagi1 on
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    edited March 2014
    Deco Dreams is a very nice Art Deco home :) Very nice exterior of it ! Great simform version of the real life home! It reflects it well! It looks great how you have done the windows, balconies and placed the columns. The plants on the balconies look nice there.. Very nice furnishing of the interior! The type of furnishings throughout the home suit the Art Deco theme very well. The pattern that you have used for the walls in the living bad dining room areas looks nice. It looks great how you have done the curved sectional sofa seating in the living room. The Sims family will enjoy gathering there to sit and relax on the sofa and watch tv together. The floor mat pattern looks nicel The plants that you have placed in this room are a nice green natural sights for sims to see when sitting there. It looks a nice light area to enjoy spending time there with the sunlight coming in through the windows. Nice type of dining seats that you have used and it looks nice that you have placed chairs at the ends of the table for sims to be facing the other sims down the table. The wall lights and sculptures each side of the fireplace look nice there, The fire will keep the dining area warm for the sims whilst eating. Very nice kitchen! Great design of it! The shade of blue that you have used looks nice. Great island bar stool.counter. It looks very nice how you have placed the display cabinets on the walls. The pots hanging over the stove look great there. Sims will enjoy the sunlight coming in through the kitchen windows whilst they are cooking meals. Nice type of kitchen cabinets that you have used. Nice sunroom for sims to enjoy relaxing on the sofa or arm chair and have a read of a book, whilst enjoying looking out though the windows at what is happening outdoors. It looks great that you have placed the barista bar there for sims to get a drink or something to eat whilst sitting there. The drinks trolley in the corner looks great. The art room is nice, Nice patterns that you have used for the walls and floors,Sims will enjoy doing painting and sketching on the easel and drafting table there.It looks great how you have set up a photo studio area there. The sunflowers picture on the wall looks cheery. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms. Nice shades of colour that you have used in the bedrooms. The shade of blue combined with the gold that you have used in the master bedroom and the pattern on the floor looks very nice and elegant,The pictures on the wall give a great look to the room. It looks great that you have placed a sofa at the end of the bed, The type of lamp lights you have used look nice. Great armchair sitting area in front of the fireplace where sims can sit and have a read,of a book. The dressing room area looks great! It looks great how you have done the clothes closet! It looks very nice how you have done the 3 full length mirrors section and have placed the mannequins either side,Very pretty shade of lavender and patterns that you have used in the girls bedroom. The dolls tea party table looks nice! It looks great that you have placed a bookcase in the corner for sims to get a book from and read at the study desk area. It looks nice how you have done the curtains there and in the nursery. Very nice outdoors pool area! Sims will enjoy relaxing poolside on the loungers. The water fountain on the side of the pool is nice for sims to see when swimming or sitting there. The flowers on the edges of the fountain look nice. Sims will enjoy relaxing in the canopied hot tub. The water feature there looks nice for sims to see when relaxing in the tub. The towels look great there..Child sims will have fun playing on the playground equipment. It looks very nice how you have set up the trellis covered outdoor sitting , cooking and dining area! The water fountain there is nice for sims to see when resting on the seats there. Sims will enjoy sitting around the fire pit chatting, Sims will like cooking outdoors on the BBQ,Very nice entrance foyer area to the home.The fountain there looks nice. The clock and phone on the table next to the side wall are nice touches. It looks great how you have angled the seat there, just as if a sim has got up after talking on the phone. Very nice music room area! It looks great that you have done a platformed stage there for sims to play the musical instruments on. It looks great how you have placed the seating in front of the musical platform for sims to enjoy listening to the music.The vase on the coffee table is a nice touch. The angled plants on the platform are nice for sims to see when playing the instruments. Sims will,have fun playing pool,,chess and foosball there whilst listening to music from the stereo. The study room looks great. It looks great how you have angled the armchairs around the table , for sims to sit and have a chat together, and have a drink from the bar.The angled study desk corner looks great . The globe there suits the type of room. Nice pattern that you have used for the walls, Nice patterning of the walls and bed of the bedroom with the lighter shade of blue. It looks great how you have placed the pictures either side of the bed on the bed at different diagonal levels. Sims will enjoy waking up to the sunlight coming in onto their bed through the windows behind the bed. It looks great how you have done the library room near the master bedroom! It looks great how you have placed the bookcases around the tv! The fruit bowl on the table between the seats there looks nice for sims to see when relaxing reading there.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • suepeasuepea Posts: 1,832 Member
    edited March 2014
    Romagi -- I love your builds and was so excited to see you have a new one. Art Deco is one of my favorite styles and you captured it so well. Don't you wish there were curved walls to really take advantage of the style?

I left you a well deserved rec!
    h2xmsbl]
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    edited March 2014
    Deco Dreams is Absolutely Gorgeous! Nice job using the inspiration picture, but I honestly like your version waaay better! Fabulous interiors too, especially the kitchen. I love the blue and white. So elegant! Rec'd and Fav'd. :wink:
    edited March 2014
    :shock: wow!! This house is so perfect!! :mrgreen: I can't thank you enough for this build! I truly very much appreciate all of your hard work. You're a terrific builder!! Recd, favd, and of course will download as soon as I get to my computer :D thanks so much again!
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    edited March 2014
    :shock: This one is beautiful Romagi, how very tasteful and softly elegant it is throughout. I love your colouring too, so soft and calm, very good work from the Queen of Beige... :lol: It is amazing, hope EA Feature her for you, she is so worthy of one. :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    edited March 2014
    Romagi I left left a rec and favoured this beautiful elegant Deco build. :D:D
    Hugs Folly
    edited March 2014
    AimForTheHead, Yay!! I’m so glad you like it! Loved building it for you! :D

rosemow! You are just the sweetest and see so much! Thank very much for the in depth review of Deco Dream! Be Well, my friend! ((Hugs)) :D

suepea, Thank you!! :D I was really excited to get this request as I had just got RH for 1/2 price! Rounded walls would be fabulous and they do have some pieces that could help with rounding but they aren't actually a window. :cry:

Cath, Thanks hon! I enjoyed building Deco Dream and the blue and white are some of Aimforthehead's fav colors. :D

LOL Vicki! Requesters are what keep my whole studio from being Beige! Thanks so much for the compliment! :mrgreen:

Follyfoot, Thanks so much for stopping by and the Rec and Fav!! :mrgreen: