Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥♥~Romagi's Sims 3 Creations~♥♥~Bahama Breeze~♥♥

Comments

• HeledrielHeledriel Posts: 465 Member
    Oh Queen Annes Acre looks stunning! You completely had me when I saw those pinkish dining and living room, it is beautiful furnished and garden area is lovely and looks super romantic. Amazing work again.

And I see jsut now I also missed a Sim creation of you. I never had a Genie maybe I should get one. Jasmine looks absolutely adorable, she has such an interesting choice of outfits and colours, really lovely!
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.
    wW5u961.gif
  • Anua92Anua92 Posts: 269 Member
    @romagi1 No worries! I'm in no rush. I built a makeshift house for now. I really like how it turned out, at least the backyard. But I am SUPER excited for yours.
    @romagi1 I would like them upgraded to unbreakable, if you can. I would have River do it, but she's popping out babies left and right! Poor girl gets about an hour's sleep before she has to get up again and tend to a baby!

Also, I absolutely LOVE the pool and science room! The pool looks like a ton of fun, and the science room is so sterile looking. Perfect for experiments!

I have to say, though, the master bed is still my favorite so far.

If possible, can you fit a hot tub somewhere? If not, it's really no big deal. I've just been trying to get her to woohoo in a hot tub at her neighbor's house and it's so crowded there, someone is ALWAYS jumping in with us! Can you say awkward?
    @romagi1 I'm sorry to change things on you. But in the master, can I have the hover bed? I found it cuts sleeping time for River practically in half. And she definitely needs that!
    edited March 2016
    @romagi1 I don't have that dresser or nightstand. And what I usually do with the hover bed is just use the wood from the dresser and nightstands and put it on the headboard of the bed. Then I make the poles of the bed gold. I don't really mind the light of the bed, honestly. You gotta do what you gotta do! I just find if the headboard matches the wood, then it usually looks like it fits in at least a little better. There's not much you can do about the futuristic look.

An alternative would be to find a cc bed with the same affect as the hover bed. I'm more open to the idea of cc lately. But I know that's quite a bit of work, so it's completely up to you. Feel free to put CC in the house, just try not to use a ton of it please. I'm worried about lag with all those sims. That's why I'm skipping out on the fairies (they lag my game so much, it's ridiculous)

Also, if you want to be kept up to date on my game, I currently have 5 boys and 4 girls. I have more on the way as I write this.
    @romagi1 I'll have to check out those mods then. Maybe if I can figure out the right setting for the beds, then we can go back to the original bed. The description of the first mod you gave says it works on all beds, cc and store content included.
    @romagi1 go ahead and use the original bed. I haven't actually played with the mod yet as I needed a break from the Sims. But I'll play with it today. If all else fails, I can change the beds myself lol
    @romagi1 lol I hope you have a little extra room somewhere for another crib. I have 7 babies right now!
    edited March 2016
    @romagi1 I just got home from work and saw your last reply. Yes, she had quadruplets (HUGE surprise for me there!) and then a batch of triplets when the quads turned toddlers. Thank goodness my first set of triplets just aged into teenagers, or my poor River wouldn't be able to keep up!

My game rules say no butlers or babysitters unless necessary. If I have any more babies soon, I'll probably be seriously considering it!

Also, I am beyond excited for this house! But there's no rush to get it done this weekend. I'm going to be gone all weekend, and I work on Monday, so no time to play until Tuesday anyways!
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    edited June 2017
    @Anua92, Ash Manor your 100 Baby Challenge home is here!

Master, Nursery (6), girl child (4), boy child (4), girl teen (4), boy teen (4) and Butler with 8 multi person baths. Parlor, living room, dining, study, logic room, art studio, kitchen, rec room, playroom, Alchemy, Spell Book, gym, Nectary, wine cellar, gem cutting, sculpting, Glass Blowing, Jewerly making, music, games, Chemistry, inventing, Charisma, bots and science. The lot has an 8 car garage, pool, hot tub, garden, pond and playground. ~ no cc ~ DNA Request ~ by romagi ~ Enjoy!

Download: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8864283

roof_up_original.jpg

Slideshow: http://s1081.photobucket.com/user/romagi/library/Ash Manor 100 Baby Challenge?sort=9&page=1

Post edited by romagi1 on
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,567 Member
    edited March 2016
    Ash Manor is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior design of the home! The roofing and the front entrance tower area looks very nice! Very nice pond area! The bridge looks very nice over the water and the lilypad lights look very pretty in the water! The layout of the outdoors areas looks very nice! Very nice playground area! Sims wiill have fun playing there. The spring riders look great placed around the chess piece! Sims will have fun playing golf, horseshoes, on the swings and monkey bars , in the sand pit and with the water items. Very nice master bedroom! The red and golden colour scheme of the room looks very nice. The curtained bedhead adds a very nice look to the room and the candles are a nice touch in the room. Very nice windows study desk nook ! Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer with sunlight coming in through the windows. The candle wall lights look nice in the room. The dressing room looks so nice! The coat racks look great in the room! Very nice art room! It looks great how there are a number of easels and drafting tables in the room. The different coloured drafting tables and chairs look very nice. Sims will enjoy looking out through the windows at the outdoors views whilst painting on the easels. The sculptures look great in the room. Very nice study room! The variety of coloured computer desks and chairs look so very nice! They look very nice how they are placed face to face and side by side. The colourful curtains look very nice as well Very nice chess table room. Sims will have fun playing chess on the tables there.The different coloured seats looks nice. Very nice bedrooms! The colour schemes and patterns used in the bedrooms look very nice! It is such a very detailed build! Each of the rooms and areas of the home are so very nice! There are many great feature areas and activities to do in the build, both indoors and outside ! The furnishing of the basement levels looks great!
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • AaronsimsAaronsims Posts: 720 Member
    edited March 2016
    Thanks so much for claiming my request. I've been checking out your work and you do beautiful lots so I'm very excited!

I would love to have the Double Wiccenculta Bed, but unfortunately the only bundle item I have is the Unabominable Krustallos of Seljaq-Ghazhadid, aka Dragon mirror.

That's totally fine! I was really just listing all of the items I had that I thought could be useful. Actually, I have the dragon mirror so feel free to use that if you like.

From this pic: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/a3/a1/ab/a3a1ab20baa5490479199cc1420345fe.jpg
    are you wanting the interior to look like blocks of ice or are you liking the chairs?
    The thing I like in the picture was the chairs. I definitely would prefer the walls to be smooth ice over blocks.

I understand you want nothing modern, but what about a piano, painting or Violin?
    all of those items are fine. It's going into a fairytale world, so those items and things similar to them would definitely be appropriate.

I see you would like the spell book. Is magic the Alchemy Station, Voodoo Doll and/or Crystal Ball? maybe just the spell book and crystal ball, and magic wands. I like the idea of the alchemy station, but I think it would be difficult to recolor to fit in with the scheme

For the landscaping, since this is an Ice Palace are you wanting just rocks and statues in and around the pond with a fog over it and maybe some Evergreen trees or are you wanting regular landscaping with bushes, flowers and trees that change with the seasons?

Are you wanting the statues around the pond to be Ice? I have an Ice Master sculptor so I can make plenty of ice statues that don't melt.

I like the first suggestion of evergreen trees and shrubs and rocks. statues that don't melt would be PERFECT! I'm so looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

@romagi1 Oh my gosh thank you so much! I haven't downloaded it yet, I'm just about to leave. But the pictures of it look AMAZING! I'm so excited to play with this house!
    edited March 2016
    Anua92 wrote: »
    @romagi1 Oh my gosh thank you so much! I haven't downloaded it yet, I'm just about to leave. But the pictures of it look AMAZING! I'm so excited to play with this house!

@Anua92, just in case your toddlers get lose in the backyard, the 2 toddler toys are in the sandbox and there are some potty chairs against the house.

• soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,261 Member
    Romagi, Ash Manor is beautiful inside and out. Well planned and executed with lots of activities to keep all those tots and teens happy. Rec'd :D

BTW... I never noticed the paintings on the wall and easel in the art room and the rug that looks like a puddle in the game. Are these special items you created?
    Soocoolsim, the painting on the easel is one he painted. The puddle and the pic on the wall in the art studio and most of the wall art in the basement are street art that my tester sim did. The street art on the studio wall is 2 on top of each other so it would look more solid.
  • 3TREES3TREES Posts: 1,964 Member
    Beautiful! Per usual!
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,261 Member
    Thanks romagi1... very cool. I've not played much with street art. Learning more each day :D
    The ice palace is looking perfect! You're on exactly the right path! Stunning.
  • HeledrielHeledriel Posts: 465 Member
    Ash Manor is truly lovely, I like the colour diversity you brought into the rooms. It looks so pretty on the onside I find it quite exciting you managed to create so much space for the interior to fit in everything and still don't look crowded. Really well done, and very cool ideas, I didn't know Street Art could be so nice either :D
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.
    wW5u961.gif
  • girlwhocriedtaylorgirlwhocriedtaylor Posts: 536 Member
    Ash Manor looks great! And the ice palace is looking just stunningly beautiful!
    Anua92 wrote: »

@Anua92, I hope you enjoy playing it as much as I enjoyed building it! :)
    3TREES wrote: »
    Beautiful! Per usual!

TREES!!!!! Are you still on break??? Are you building?
    soocoolsim wrote: »
    Thanks romagi1... very cool. I've not played much with street art. Learning more each day :D

@soocoolsim, I love to use street art when I can or think of it but it's just like painting...you have to do hundreds to get the one you want.
    Aaronsims wrote: »
    The ice palace is looking perfect! You're on exactly the right path! Stunning.

@Aaronsims, I'm glad it's headed in the right direction! :) I have another sneak on the first page.
    rosemow wrote: »
    The Ice Palace build will be so very nice! :) The exterior design of the build so far looks so very great!

@rosemow, Thanks so much Rose! You are always so encouraging!
    Heledriel wrote: »
    Ash Manor is truly lovely, I like the colour diversity you brought into the rooms. It looks so pretty on the onside I find it quite exciting you managed to create so much space for the interior to fit in everything and still don't look crowded. Really well done, and very cool ideas, I didn't know Street Art could be so nice either :D

Thanks @Heledriel! It was my first 100 baby challenge home! My computer/video card was doing some major growling there at the end.
    Ash Manor looks great! And the ice palace is looking just stunningly beautiful!

@girlwhocriedtaylor, Thanks so much! :)

• 3TREES3TREES Posts: 1,964 Member
    I'm back at school but I have 4 on my laptop so I can play sometimes when I have some downtime. But I'm making more of an effort to lurk and creep on all my friends! :)
    @Aaronsims, by nothing modern, I assume you don't want a washer and dryer? I have room if you do.

A few modern appliances that can blend in are good, such as an oven, a fridge, possibly a radio. I would say a washer and dryer aren't necessary.

I'm all about the sneak peaks! I'm loving this peek. Everything really is looking like it's made of ice!