Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥♥~Romagi's Sims 3 Creations~♥♥~Bahama Breeze~♥♥

Comments

• Anua92Anua92 Posts: 269 Member
    @romagi1 I am so sorry! I haven't checked the forums since Jan. Thank you so much for taking my request!

As of right now, to answer your questions... I did buy the bathroom set you were asking about (as well as the vase), just today actually. However my launcher is being a pain (the whole game is, really. I need to work on it.) and won't install it for me. But by the time you are finished, I'm sure it will be ok. And I do have the desk you were asking about as well.

You can combine the sitting garden and veggie garden. I don't mind at all. All I will really be growing are plasma fruit for my vampire children.

If it is possible, I would like a garage. Currently in the house I built, my garage holds 12 cars. It in no way needs to be that big. Probably more like 4 or 5 tops. I could even go for 3.

The vines in question are from one of my store sets. I don't know which one exactly, but they are called Rising Wisteria, if that helps at all. If you can't find them, it's no big deal. I just added them to the artisan room because I thought they looked cool and they were the only things that would go on the wall.

You can use anything from the worlds I have. I use the fixer upper car from Roaring Heights all the time (I make the teens build their own car before they learn to drive)

If it helps you at all, I already started my challenge and have 10 kids. My first children are a set of twins, boy and girl, and are currently teenagers. My children are a boy/girl twins, and a single boy. I have four toddlers, boy/girl and girl/girl twins. And finally, a single girl baby. I'm going to take a break from having babies until the teens move out, just because I'm not sure how much more my computer can handle. So at max, I'm only hoping for 10-12 children in the house at a time.

Sadly, I can't get any of your pictures of the house so far to load as of right now. But I will check back after my class tonight and see if they will load then. I'm sure you are doing a wonderful job so far though. MUCH better than I can do. Again, thank you so much, and if you have any other questions, just let me know. I promise to be more diligent in checking the forums from here on out.
  • MissCashmereMissCashmere Posts: 101 Member
    romagi1 wrote: »
    2/18/16

@MissCashmere, Hi! I'd already started on her and had decided to go dark skinned and closer to Indian features but then thought maybe you wanted her to look like Eden, so all is good. :) I never got to watch the Disney Princess movies as I only have boys! But I have heard of them so it must have been in the back of my mind cause her name is Jasmine Baca. Her features aren't quite Indian I need to work some more on her nose. The game doesn't have whimsical but the store has some possibilities. I thought I'd use the Genie outfit for her Athletic outfit unless you don't want me to use it or would like it as more of her outfits. She does have my default skin and eyes on. The skin doesn't change much but the eyes are a bit smaller than EA's. I'll have pics w/o my defaults before I put her up and they will be pulled from my game before I upload her as a household. :) What kind of skills and/or rewards would you like her to have? I'm thinking I might be using quite a bit of the India hair and clothes, are you OK with that?

This is her day outfit and a closeup of her face. What do you think?

Awesome so far, she's pretty indeed, really love the pink and yellow you used for her clothes (and lipstick)! The rest sounds very interesting and go ahead and use all the india stuff you like, never used much of them myself, though I think it will suit her very well.
    As for skills and/or rewards, can I just choose some? Charisma, Painting and Piano would be nice to have (for rewards, only if it is no trouble, Attractive and Immune To Heat).
    We stopped checking for monsters under the bed when we realized they were inside of us.
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    @MissCashmere, Yep, you can choose whatever you would like! I have a mod and can give her whatever reward or skill and level you would like. I can even give her a college degree with the extra trait.
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
    Gosh Rox dear I love your creations. They are so beautiful sweetie. I will be DRF when I gets back on the exchange.
    You are fast and she is perfect! Please leave her everyday hair as it is, it suits her. The outfits and colours are really cool, bold colours but they look fantastic.
    Regarding the skills some points in Charisma, Painting, Guitar and Piano would be nice, as well as very few for handiness and mixology; Lifetime rewards Attractive, Immune To Heat and Legendary Host, well some money would make it easier something around 30,000 - 40,000 I think.
    No objections for anything else, I'm looking forward to get Jasmine into my game :love:
    We stopped checking for monsters under the bed when we realized they were inside of us.
    edited February 2016
    @romagi1 Oh my goodness! I just got the pictures to load and I absolutely LOVE what you've done so far with my house.

I only have one request... I would like there to be more stone on the outside, or just more color? It's completely up to you what you do with it. I love it as it is too, and would love to have it either way you make it!

Oh and apparently I have to restart the whole challenge because of different complications, so you can disregard the children part of my last post.
    Post edited by Anua92 on
    @MissCashmere, Jasmine is Ready!

Jasmine Baca - Genie
    She's never met a sim she didn't call friend. She'll brighten your day, laugh at your jokes, paint your portrait and consider herself lucky. She has some skills, rewards and extra points. ~ DNA Request ~ no cc ~ by romagi ~ Enjoy!

Download: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8852455

jeannie.jpg

jeannie1.jpg

Jasmine.jpg

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,571 Member
    Jasmine is very pretty! :) It is nice that she is a genie. The turquoise and pink colour scheme of her clothing looks very nice. She has very nice eyes!
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,261 Member
    Aw she is just adorable and I love her outfits. What pretty shades of pink and blue. Such a great creation Romagi :smile:
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    She is a stunner, you make such lovely Sims :)
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    Your Jasmine genie is beautiful, and her outfits are so cute! Already rec'd.
    My goodness she is really beautiful and even lovelier than I imagined! Just wow, thank you so so much for creating Jasmine for me <3 !
    I really adore her outfits with such an awesome combination of colours and patterns (definitely need to save the ideas for other sims as well, hehe). She spreads high spirit indeed, just by looking at her. I'm glad I placed that request and grateful that you claimed it ;) Thank you very much again!
  • girlwhocriedtaylorgirlwhocriedtaylor Posts: 536 Member
    Questions for current Sim/Lot request/s

Please check here often for additional Questions. Thanks!

2/21/16

@girlwhocriedtaylor, the reason for the sizes and what is needed is to lay out the lot and know what size and where to place the home on the lot.

The reason for the 40 x 40 question is because I had been playing with a Vic build that has a walkout basement in the back of the house and a regular basement in the front of the house. The rooms are perfect for what you want with a few spare nooks and a basement for a rec room or for later use. But the house is too narrow to look good on a 50 x 50 unless you wanted the stable and a pasture for the horse.

This is what it looks like on a 40 x 40.

Screenshot-92.jpg

2/19/17

@girlwhocriedtaylor, how large of garden are you wanting? Like one or 2 of each tree and plant and are you wanting just the standard plants or are you wanting the grapes from WA, the mushrooms and such from SN and the herbs from UNI?

Would you like a garage?

On the horse pen, would you prefer an actual stable/barn or a stall with 3 side walls and a roof?

Depending on what all you would like...if it will fit on a 40 x 40 would that work or do you prefer the 50 x 50?

2/17/16

@girlwhocriedtaylor, do you have a preference on the exterior color? Are you just wanting room for a horse to run or are you wanting a stable, like a stall with a roof on it?

I'm sorry for not replying sooner! I have way too many threads bookmarked and sometimes I don't see all my notifications.

That looks awesome! A 50 x 50 would be fine with the pasture and stable for a horse.

A fairly large garden, maybe 20 plants. A mix of standard stuff, the grapes from WA, stuff from SN and herbs from UNi would be great.

Garage would be nice if you can fit it in.

Stall with 3 side walls and a roof is fine.

I feel bad for not replying sooner! I will check back here much more often to make sure I've answered everything. :smile:
    edited February 2016
    @romagi1 I would still like to have plasma fruit in the garden. Maybe three or four trees? I was also thinking of at least two red mushroom and... I forget what the other ingredient is for the Procreation elixirs is. But maybe two of each of those plants. I've found it's easier to get at least twins when I throw that elixir at potential fathers. If you would like to put these in, that's awesome. Otherwise I can put them in myself when you are finished.
    My goodness she is really beautiful and even lovelier than I imagined! Just wow, thank you so so much for creating Jasmine for me <3 !
    I really adore her outfits with such an awesome combination of colours and patterns (definitely need to save the ideas for other sims as well, hehe). She spreads high spirit indeed, just by looking at her. I'm glad I placed that request and grateful that you claimed it ;) Thank you very much again!

Thanks! I'm glad you like her! I do enjoy creating simmies! :)

Thanks so much for the lovely comments @rosemow, @soocoolsim, @Glenkarri, @Sandraelle and @BreeMiles! <3

@girlwhocriedtaylor, I have questions here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/11584133/#Comment_11584133

2/26/16

@girlwhocriedtaylor, Is this everything you'd like in the backyard?

Screenshot-20.jpg

If it is and your'e not sure what to put in the other open areas...I just have some detail work to do on the inside and I will hopefully have it up this weekend.

2/24/16

@girlwhocriedtaylor, In the area on the second level I was asking about I decided to put a small family area. The other areas I will leave empty for your future use. Unless you come up with something you would like.

2/23/16

@girlwhocriedtaylor, Here's whats going on in the garden for now.

Screenshot-30.jpg

2/22/16

@girlwhocriedtaylor, Thanks for checking back! I usually like to have the requester in on the planning of the lot so they can get what they want. I've moved it to a 50 x 50 and the 10 extra tile width are plenty to add a garage with parking for 2 and an actual stable instead of the 3 sided stall.

The master and 2 kids rooms are on the second level. I have an open 6 x 5 area on that level or you could close it off for a room that would be 4 x 5. Any thoughts on what you would like there? I'm planning the 2 guest bed and bath in the walkout part. Is there anything you would like in the basement? Rec room, nectar maker or leave empty. There is also a second story over the barn. The butler bed and bath is in the attic, there is room to make it an apartment or if you do Alchemy....

The backyard looks beautiful. The garden is even prettier than I was hoping it to be! The backyard is fine.

A family room is fine. Empty space is fine, too, as I do end up placing random cc clutter items everywhere.

For the basement, a dartboard, foosball table... stuff like that. Or you can leave it empty. I don't really mind either way. :smile:

Thank you again!

(I think I answered all your questions... I hope)
    @romagi1 I absolutely LOVE the master bed! That's EXACTLY how I imagined it!
    Absolutely NO rush at all, but do you have an estimated time of when you may be done with my build? I just want to know if I need to make a makeshift house for myself until you're finished. I'm still trying to catch up to where I was before the game crashed.
    edited June 2017
    @girlwhocriedtaylor, Queen Anne's Acre is Ready!

This Queen Anne Victorian has 6 bed & baths, including a butler bed & bath in the attic. Parlor, Formal Dining, large Kitchen, Family room and Rec room in the basement. The lot has a garage for 2, stable & pen, garden, children's play area, pool and hot tub. The second level of the stable and half of the attic allow you to add your family's hobbies. no cc ~ no cap ~ no store ~ a DNA Request ~ by romagi ~ Enjoy!

Download: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8857027

roof_up_original.jpg

More Pics here: http://s1081.photobucket.com/user/romagi/library/Queen Anne Acre?sort=9&amp;page=1

Post edited by romagi1 on
  • 3TREES3TREES Posts: 1,964 Member
    It's beautiful! :)
    edited February 2016
    @3TREES!!! Long time! :p Isn't it a bit early for spring break?

• 3TREES3TREES Posts: 1,964 Member
    Lol you would think it's a bit early but here I am! Halfway through the semester! Only 8 more weeks and I'll be done before May! I'm so excited. I also absolutely NEED to finish a build that I started a while ago. It seems like this one is taking extra long lol I'll be around all week so make so to pump out some creations so I can see them!

This Queen Anne Victorian has 6 bed & baths, including a butler bed & bath in the attic. Parlor, Formal Dining, large Kitchen, Family room and Rec room in the basement. The lot has a garage for 2, stable & pen, garden, children's play area, pool and hot tub. The second level of the stable and half of the attic allow you to add your family's hobbies. no cc ~ no cap ~ no store ~ a DNA Request ~ by romagi ~ Enjoy!

1.jpg

2.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

More Pics here: http://s1081.photobucket.com/user/romagi/library/Queen Anne Acre?sort=9&amp;page=1

@girlwhocriedtaylor, this was suppose to be the test copy but as I have mucked up my launcher I decided to leave it. It does have the garage door from IP so it will be replaced and you may have to recolor it. Sorry!

Whoa! It's beautiful! Thank you so much!!!!

That's ok. I actually just finished my EP collection today-- I had ordered the rest from Amazon and they all came in today. So the garage door is fine.

Again, thank you so much! After I explore the future & Isla Paradiso I will be plopping it down for my favorite family-- The Mitchells. Or maybe the Winters family... I don't know. :smile:
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,571 Member
    Queen Anne's Acre is such a very nice home! :) The exterior design of the home looks so very nice! The tower and the roofing looks so nice! Very nice colour of the exterior of the home. The flowers look very pretty either sides of the front steps. The fencing looks nice. The cherry blossom tree looks pretty in the garden. Very nice outdoors areas! The pool and hot tub area is so very nice! The bridges over the pool and the water fountain features there look so pretty! The flowers look very nice in the corner of the pool nook area. Sims will have fun swimming in the pool or enjoy relaxing in the hot tub. The kids playground area looks great! Child sims will have fun playing there. Very nice harvestable garden area! Sims will enjoy growing and harvesting plants there. The furnishing and layout of the interior of the home looks so very nice! Very nice living and music room! The floral floor rug looks very nice there! The pink armchairs look nice placed either sides of the sofa. Sims will enjoy sitting resting there listening to the piano being played. Very nice dining room ! It looks very elegantly nice! The type of dining seats used looks very nice. The pink, blue, purple and green color schemes of the bedrooms look so very pretty and nice! The floral patterning of the curtains and bed in one of the bedrooms looks so nice! Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! It is great that there is a basement games room! Sims will have fun playing the arcade machine games, foosball, darts and pool there. The floor rug look nice under the tables.
    The home is very nice! :)

@girlwhocriedtaylor, this was suppose to be the test copy but as I have mucked up my launcher I decided to leave it. It does have the garage door from IP so it will be replaced and you may have to recolor it. Sorry!

Whoa! It's beautiful! Thank you so much!!!!

That's ok. I actually just finished my EP collection today-- I had ordered the rest from Amazon and they all came in today. So the garage door is fine.

Again, thank you so much! After I explore the future & Isla Paradiso I will be plopping it down for my favorite family-- The Mitchells. Or maybe the Winters family... I don't know. :smile:

Great! Glad you could finish off your EP collection and the garage door will not be a hassle! :)

@rosemow Thanks for your always special reviews Rose! I think the dining chairs look elegant too!