Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥♥~Romagi's Sims 3 Creations~♥♥~Bahama Breeze~♥♥

Comments

• nilaniusnilanius Posts: 1,984 Member
    romagi1 wrote: »
    Thanks! @illusie!

@nilanius, have you ever googled medieval torture??? :o It's a reason for nightmares! :#

Anyway, I have a WIP of your torture gym. What do you think? Anything you would like to add?

WIP: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/11584133/#Comment_11584133

Just wondering if you already own this?

The simlish sim mask from this venue: https://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?categoryId=&scategoryId=12892&index=0&productId=OFB-SIM3:33694&pcategoryId=12861&ppcategoryId=12891

Thumbnail_200x200.png

whoa! I love it, and yeah I got that :) But daaang I love how that torture gym looks!
    tumblr_static_plumbob.gif
    My current feelings about The Sims 4. Here is hoping The Sims 5 can restore The Sims franchise.
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    @nilanius, Awesome! Glad you are liking it! :) They will still be able to use the firewalk too.
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    I like to come in here and just drool! :smiley:
    ciane wrote: »
    I like to come in here and just drool! :smiley:

LOL you are too funny ciane! :) But Thank You ever so much for your kind words!
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,818 Member
    lol @ciane :smiley: I agree that romagi's creations are drool worthy!
    You ladies are just going to swell my head! :mrgreen: Thank you so much for your support @illusie!

@nilanius, I should be ready to start on the landscaping this weekend so if you have a name you would like for your castle, speak now or forever hold your peace! :mrgreen:
    Castle Greenheart :)
    My current feelings about The Sims 4. Here is hoping The Sims 5 can restore The Sims franchise.
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    illusie wrote: »
    lol @ciane :smiley: I agree that romagi's creations are drool worthy!

ME THREE!!!! :o:):o
  • MeaganJoMeaganJo Posts: 4,343 Member
    Wow Romagi both the Murder Mansion and Swashbuckler Inn are gorgeous builds! I thoroughly enjoyed their picture tours.
    @nilanius, do you want "Castle Greenheart" or "Greenheart Castle"?

O my Gosh! You Ladies are seriously making me blush!!! 😳

@MeaganJo, so nice to see you! Thanks so much for stopping! :)

@nilanius, do you want "Castle Greenheart" or "Greenheart Castle"?

O my Gosh! You Ladies are seriously making me blush!!! 😳

@MeaganJo, so nice to see you! Thanks so much for stopping! :)

Castle Greenheart
    hehe I am really excited, can't wait to see the final product and start using it :p
    edited October 2018
    @nilanius, Castle Greenheart is here!

Defendable Medieval castle complete with its own Chapel, stable, Jousting arena, hot springs grotto, pool, gardens and play yard. The Master suite with a private study and nursery are on the top floor. The solar, library and 4 bed and baths complete the second floor. The main floor has the Great Hall, Ballroom, kitchen and butler quarters. In the dungeon you'll find Alchemy and skilling rooms. ~ DNA Request for nilanius ~ by romagi ~ Enjoy!

cB22gtI.jpg

Download: https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9263393

Media: https://photos.app.goo.gl/yunZxyzAvu56hbkK9

Request
    nilanius wrote: »
    Username: Nilanius
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Medieval Castle
    Which EPs and SPs do you have?
    EP's: World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise
    SP's: High-End Loft Stuff, Fast Lane Stuff, Outdoor Living Stuff, Town Life Stuff, Master Suite Stuff
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Basic
    Lot size (dimensions):64x64
    Number of bedrooms: 5 to 6
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? Include a closet in each room
    Number of bathrooms: 4 to 5
    Favorite color schemes: Green and I love the wood texture from the Once Upon a Time Cottage store set which I do own.
    Colors you dislike: none
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes, with further instructions below
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used: Once Upon a Time Cottage, Faire Folk Life, Full Interior Castle Set, Tutor of Tudors, Ultra Lounge, Full Bayside Set, The Complete Castle by Castle Kits, Inc. Dragon Valley stuff and The Duke of Bows Renaissance Faire stuff
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: None
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Dragon Valley
    Link to specific house or plan: No plans, but the youtube channel Shadiversity, offers a lot of details on castles and the ideal designs.
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? I'd love a beautiful garden surrounded by hedge walls that has a gazebo in the middle. A chapel for weddings should be nearby it as well. I'd like a stable for 2 horses. A pool and a Dragon Valley Hot Tub be nice. A play area for the kiddies (including the archery things and the jr. knight's gym. And of course since my sim will be a witch, I'd like a secret area for alchemy and other magic related stuff connected to a library that has the secret bookshelf door. Oh and a dedicated nursery.
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? No but wouldn't hurt!
    Additional instructions?
    master bedroom I'd love to have a little nook for either a study or something
    master bath I'd like to have one of them corner tubs and a his and her sink and toilet
    My sim will have a cat so room for cat stuff be nice.
    But probably the most important features is I'd like it to look defensible like a real castle. So a bridge over a moat, but the bridge should be wide enough to look like cars can drive over it. Stable area I'd like to have look very medievalish. The chapel should be it's own building and should have chuch benches and a wedding arch. The key theme will be medieval. So lots of stone and wood works. The secret witch area could easily be in a basement, with a dungeon like feel. In fact I definitely do want a basement with a room for a butler, an indoor gym down there.

@nilanius, you may need to repurchase the 2 bookcase doors or simply picking them up and dropping them back in will sometimes work.
    Post edited by romagi1 on
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,567 Member
    Castle Greenheart is a very nice medieval castle! :) The layout of the build and the exterior design of the castle looks very great! Very nice open archway entrance and the castle walls on the edges of the lot looks great! Very nice towers! The design and medieval furnishing of the interior of the castle looks very nice! Very nice dining room! The brown and green colour scheme of the dining tables and chairs, the system they are placed in the room, and the type used looks great! The candles are a nice touch on the table tops. The design of the kitchen looks very nice! The nook with the grill and woodstove oven is great! Very nice grotto! Sims will enjoy relaxing in the hot tub. The pink and the purple colour schemes of the single beds rooms looks very pretty! The purple and blue curtains near the cots is a nice touch in the nursery. Very nice games room for Sims to enjoy playing chess or pool, or enjoy reading a book. Very nice dungeon areas for sims to enjoy doing alchemy,keeping fit by using the fitness equipment, and using the inventing table and lab table. The outdoors areas look great! Sims will enjoy doing archery there, and the gazebo looks great! Very nice chapel!
    It is a very nice medieval build! :)
  • 60smusicluvr60smusicluvr Posts: 1,982 Member
    Awesome job on Castle Greenheart! My favorite parts have to be all of the outside, the chapel and kitchen. Gave you a rec!
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    edited October 2018
    @romagi1 , I've really been looking forward to seeing this build completed, and wow! You've outdone yourself again! LOL

It looks so authentic and I'm loving some of the creative things you've done. That kitchen is awesome, I love the cooking area and how you made the faux kettle, trying to figure out what you used on the sides to look like it's hanging (??)....guess I'll find out when I DL it. Never thought to do this, but it looks really good how you used the flowered leather pattern on some of the wood parts in the bedroom furniture. And how you used the skirted side tables underneath the desk to make it look like a vanity, genius! And the grounds are awesome, can't wait to check it out closer. Great job girl!!
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,261 Member

Spectacular job on Castle Greenheart @romagi1 . You are truly the Mistress of Medieval. Fantastic detail, clever MOO ideas, excellent layout, interesting architecture and creative execution throughout . Lol at the torture room. Love the kitchen and grotto . As Sandy pointed out this build looks so authentic. Looking forward to doing a full walk through on my computer this evening. Well done Rox :D
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    It's something you just have to drop into Dragon Valley, isn't it? Too awesome! Truly medieval. Love it.
    @nilanius, Castle Greenheart is here!

Defendable Medieval castle complete with its own Chapel, stable, Jousting arena, hot springs grotto, pool, gardens and play yard. The Master suite with a private study and nursery are on the top floor. The solar, library and 4 bed and baths complete the second floor. The main floor has the Great Hall, Ballroom, kitchen and butler quarters. In the dungeon you'll find Alchemy and skilling rooms. ~ DNA Request for nilanius ~ by romagi ~ Enjoy!

cB22gtI.jpg

Download: https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9263393

Media: https://photos.app.goo.gl/yunZxyzAvu56hbkK9

Request
    nilanius wrote: »
    Username: Nilanius
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Medieval Castle
    Which EPs and SPs do you have?
    EP's: World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise
    SP's: High-End Loft Stuff, Fast Lane Stuff, Outdoor Living Stuff, Town Life Stuff, Master Suite Stuff
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Basic
    Lot size (dimensions):64x64
    Number of bedrooms: 5 to 6
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? Include a closet in each room
    Number of bathrooms: 4 to 5
    Favorite color schemes: Green and I love the wood texture from the Once Upon a Time Cottage store set which I do own.
    Colors you dislike: none
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes, with further instructions below
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used: Once Upon a Time Cottage, Faire Folk Life, Full Interior Castle Set, Tutor of Tudors, Ultra Lounge, Full Bayside Set, The Complete Castle by Castle Kits, Inc. Dragon Valley stuff and The Duke of Bows Renaissance Faire stuff
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: None
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Dragon Valley
    Link to specific house or plan: No plans, but the youtube channel Shadiversity, offers a lot of details on castles and the ideal designs.
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? I'd love a beautiful garden surrounded by hedge walls that has a gazebo in the middle. A chapel for weddings should be nearby it as well. I'd like a stable for 2 horses. A pool and a Dragon Valley Hot Tub be nice. A play area for the kiddies (including the archery things and the jr. knight's gym. And of course since my sim will be a witch, I'd like a secret area for alchemy and other magic related stuff connected to a library that has the secret bookshelf door. Oh and a dedicated nursery.
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? No but wouldn't hurt!
    Additional instructions?
    master bedroom I'd love to have a little nook for either a study or something
    master bath I'd like to have one of them corner tubs and a his and her sink and toilet
    My sim will have a cat so room for cat stuff be nice.
    But probably the most important features is I'd like it to look defensible like a real castle. So a bridge over a moat, but the bridge should be wide enough to look like cars can drive over it. Stable area I'd like to have look very medievalish. The chapel should be it's own building and should have chuch benches and a wedding arch. The key theme will be medieval. So lots of stone and wood works. The secret witch area could easily be in a basement, with a dungeon like feel. In fact I definitely do want a basement with a room for a butler, an indoor gym down there.

@nilanius, you may need to repurchase the 2 bookcase doors or simply picking them up and dropping them back in will sometimes work.

Whoa! That looks so epic! I love it! I am adding that to my game now thanks so much!
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,998 Member
    Castle Greenheart is an absolutely awesome creation with the most incredible detail. Very authentic and realistic looking with so many beautiful areas to explore, a true masterpiece :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

WOW Rox! That castle is stunning! So very well detailed and looks so realistic! Wonderful work, dear <3
    @nilanius, So glad you are liking Castle Greenheart! I hope the gazebo and gardens are what you wanted.