Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥♥~Romagi's Sims 3 Creations~♥♥~Bahama Breeze~♥♥

Comments

• romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    edited June 2017
    @ElijahsBabyGurl9, The Blue Tulip is ready!

Craftsman home with modern interiors. Large open living area, Master suite, nursery, playroom, 4 multi child bedrooms, rec room, laundry, multi desk study, Alchemy room, small gym and garage. Pool, hot tub, outdoor living deck, small garden, child?s play area and pond with fish and frogs. 100 baby Challenge home with lots of beds, fun and skill items. ~ no store ~ no cc ~ no CAP ~ DNA Request for ElijahsBabyGurl9 ~ by romagi ~ Enjoy!

Spawner Alert

Download: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8989503

roof_up_original.jpg

Slideshow: http://s1081.photobucket.com/user/romagi/library/The Blue Tulip?sort=9&page=1&postlogin=true

Post edited by romagi1 on
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,578 Member
    The Blue Tulip is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior design of the home! The layout of the build looks very nice! The outdoors areas are very nice! Very nice sunken pool and hot tub patio! Sims will have fun swimming in the pool, enjoy relaxing in the hot tub or enjoy resting on the loungers in the sunshine. The rock water fountain feature on the side of the pool is nice. It looks great how the chairs have been placed around the fire pit. Sims will enjoy sitting there toasting food and chatting together. The lilypads pond looks very nice in the front garden. The blue colour the exterior walls is nice. The design of the swings , tent, monkey bars and tescope area structure looks very great! Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home! The open plan layout of the living and dining area looks very nice. Very nice dining table area. It is nice that there are many seats at the dining table for sims to enjoy eating meals together at the table. The long dining table is great for the type of home. The white and grey colour scheme of the kitchen and dining area looks nice and the white brick kitchen wall texture looks great! Very nice sofa seats sitting area for sims to enjoy resting there watching tv in front of the fire. The plants are nice touches of nature either sides of the sofa. Very nice master bedroom! The red and black colour scheme gives a great look to the room! The large red rose looks very nice on the bedhead wall. The candles are pretty touches in the room. The nursery room with the cots in it looks great! The blue colour of the walls looks calming and restful. The kids play room looks very great! The kids will have fun using the activity table, riding the rocking horse, playing with the toys and dollhouse and cooking on the toy oven there. Very nice design of the study room! It looks very stylishly nice! Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk tables using the computer or reading books, or have fun playing chess near the fire. The bookcases look nice placed either sides of the fireplace. Very nice furnishing and wall patterns in each of the kids bedrooms! The bunkbeds are great in the room, and nice window study desk areas for kids to do homework with sunshine coming in onto them through the windows. The basement games, music and bar room looks great! The blue colour scheme of the room looks very nice. The outdoors kitchen, dining and living patio is very nice! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ there and eating the food at the dining table in the sunshine. It looks very nice how the chairs have been placed near the fireplace for sims to sit and chat in the outdoors air.
    The home is very nice! :)
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,261 Member

A very nice home indeed Rox. I particularly like the pool and pond areas. Never saw a sunken log before in the game. Cool. Rec'd :smiley:
  • ElijahsBabyGurl9ElijahsBabyGurl9 Posts: 1,326 Member
    WOW!! The house looks awesome! I can hardly wait to move my Singer and her current family into it. Hope there is enough room for her horses...we'll find a way to make it work. Thank you so much I love how it looks and I know my Sims will love it also! I'll post pics on this thread when I've got them moved in comfortably <3
    WOW!! The house looks awesome! I can hardly wait to move my Singer and her current family into it. Hope there is enough room for her horses...we'll find a way to make it work. Thank you so much I love how it looks and I know my Sims will love it also! I'll post pics on this thread when I've got them moved in comfortably <3

Horses? Wish I known I would have made sure but the lot is fairly open so you shouldn't have a problem except maybe around the picnic area, that might be a bit tight for a horse. Not sure but if you want a stall there might be room behind the garage where the horseshoes are. If not there should plenty of room for one where the soccer net is.

Glad you like it, I haven't done very many modern interiors before, Would love to see pics of the family this is for! I play tested this with 4 adults and 8 children and didn't find any foot stomping. Hopefully I they didn't sneak another sand castle in on me! If they did you might find it stacked in a corner of the lot somewhere! LOL Be Sure to check if you rotate the lot as there are spawners on it. Have Fun!

@rosemow, Thanks so much! You are always so sweet with the reviews! <3

@soocoolsim, Thanks! I love putting that log in the ponds! :p

@BreeMiles, Thanks for the rec! :)
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @romagi1 , Blue Tulip looks so pretty and love the modern touches you added, and that back yard is to die for! Already rec'd. :)
  • ElijahsBabyGurl9ElijahsBabyGurl9 Posts: 1,326 Member
    @romagi1 Yeah horses :P I was away from the family for about a Sim day while checking on another family I've played in the past and when I came back she had a mare who had a white filly. I considered putting them up for adoption but she seems to attached (BFF status with both) so for now I'm letting them stay. Silly Amelia, she couldn't have adopted a dog instead...nope had to be a horse. :P Our Sims never cease to amaze me when we leave them alone for even less than a day.
    Here's the horses she adopted:
    Glitter(in the back)-Mother- and Vera -Daughter-(up front has black mane and tail)Bright
    29xdffr.jpg
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    Great build Rox, love the pool it's amazing. I am sure those lovely horses can be fitted in somewhere, what a pair of stunning greys. ;)
    @Sandraelle, Thanks so much! I do hope the interior has a modern feel to it.

@ElijahsBabyGurl9, How well I know how those simmies can be on their own! Beautiful horses!

@Glenkarri, Thanks Vicki! I think the horses will be OK. I left the lot a bit scarce so she could change things out for the seasons. Like the water slide or the snowball fences and such.

• blair2396blair2396 Posts: 336 Member
    Hi! Thank you so much for taking my request! I definitely like the examples that you shared for Hidden Springs the best. I originally wanted to branch out into Roaring Heights because I don't play that world very often, but honestly I always find myself back in Hidden Springs so I guess its best to go ahead and choose those designs lol
  • JudilandJudiland Posts: 2,332 Member
    What an incredible thread, you have so much talent romagi. Thank you for all you do in the community. :)
    blair2396 wrote: »
    Hi! Thank you so much for taking my request! I definitely like the examples that you shared for Hidden Springs the best. I originally wanted to branch out into Roaring Heights because I don't play that world very often, but honestly I always find myself back in Hidden Springs so I guess its best to go ahead and choose those designs lol

@blair2396, Thanks for checking in! I'm pretty much the same way, LOL I love RH and LP but I do tend to keep ending up in HS most of the time. :) I'll get started on a HS Traditional.
    Judiland wrote: »
    What an incredible thread, you have so much talent romagi. Thank you for all you do in the community. :)
    @Judiland, Thanks so much! :)
    edited October 2016
    @blair2396, Does this look like what you are wanting?

WIP: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/11584133/#Comment_11584133

1st floor has study, dining, kitchen, family, breakfast area, pet room, full bath, laundry, sunken living and sunroom.

2nd floor has, master bed, bath, closet, office and private balcony plus a nursery, boy, girl and guest all with their own bath.

The side garage has room for 3 cars and several bikes. The front facing garage has room for 2 fixer uppers and 2 inventor tables.

It has a basement but I haven't laid out the floor plan yet. There will be plenty of room in the yard for a grill, pool, pond and play area.

Do you have a color you would like the Master area to be?
    Post edited by romagi1 on
    Oh wow, I love that! It looks amazing so far. I usually do the master in red, but I think maybe I do that too often so perhaps a blue/green theme this time. If you think a different color would look best though then go for it! :smile:
    @blair2396, I've a WIP of the kitchen area here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/11584133/#Comment_11584133

I the area marked as "breakfast" is where the breakfast table is suppose to go. But you have 4 bar stools and a formal dining room that seats 12.

So my question is do you want it as a breakfast table or just a table where you can have the birthdays and exchange the table to set up the Christmas tree?
    I like the dark counters better too, so that is fine. Just a table for birthdays would be great since that would be a perfect spot for the Christmas tree and I can never seem to find the space for them.
  • 3TREES3TREES Posts: 1,964 Member
    Your houses always make me miss my game! So hard being away from it lol. Also I love the wip kitchen! I'm usually a fan of all white kitchens but I really like this one! Good luck and hope to see you around again soon! :)
    blair2396 wrote: »
    I like the dark counters better too, so that is fine. Just a table for birthdays would be great since that would be a perfect spot for the Christmas tree and I can never seem to find the space for them.

@blair2396, Great! I'll continue with that. Since it has a large living room with plenty of seating, TV, piano and Bass, I thought I would put skill and play items for children and toddlers in the Family area. Does that sound OK?

For skills, do you want Alchemy? I have room in the attic. Also what about gardening? In the basement I'm thinking I will have room for science, music, small gym and a rec room with fun things for children and teens.

3TREES wrote: »
    Your houses always make me miss my game! So hard being away from it lol. Also I love the wip kitchen! I'm usually a fan of all white kitchens but I really like this one! Good luck and hope to see you around again soon! :)

@3TREES, Hi! :) I like white kitchens too, I just put white cabinets and white brick in the kitchen of my last house. It just depends on what style I'm feeling for the home. Have you tried 4 yet? I did and I came back to 3. :p

Children and toddler items in the family room is totally fine. An Alchemy station would be great. As for gardening, I usually place just a few of the basic plants just in case one of my teens randomly decides to take up gardening. It sounds like the basement will be a great place for the teens to hang out :)
  • 3TREES3TREES Posts: 1,964 Member
    @romagi1 I have. I have it installed on my laptop here with me in case I miss my game too much and need a quick fix. I go back and forth on my opinion on it. I like it but at this state it will never be better than 3 in my opinion. So hard for me to build without a color wheel lol. But with more expansions, it is getting easier, I will admit. I need to bring my desktop down with me so I can play 3 but I'm afraid I might get too distracted with it here lol. Don't know if I told you this yet (Don't know how because I talk about it all the time) but I'm going to be spending my next semester abroad in Spain so I need to get all my simming out now. I'm sure I won't even be thinking about simming while over there but you never know lol! I'll let you know if I start working on any builds soon! I'm pretty settled in now so I will try to make some more regular appearances! Miss everyone! <3
    @blair2396, Hi! On the garden I'll just do a small one with around 10 plants for the Alchemy. I'm moving along but I tend to jump around so the main floor is done except for finding some wall decor and the other floors are getting there.

Was wondering if you wanted to see an occasional WIP or just wanted to wait till it's done.

Have a WIP here, so don't peek if you want to wait until the end! LOL I'll remove it if you want it to be a surprise.

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/11584133/#Comment_11584133

@3TREES, How exciting!!!! I seem to remember you saying something about it but didn't know if it was for sure! You are going to have sooo much fun! So jealous of you! LOL I'd LOVE to see pics of the places you get to see, while you are there ummm...studying! :)

Wow! That's so cool to have the music room as a recording studio. I can't believe I never thought of that lol and I love to see WIPs :)
    @blair2396, I'm glad you like the idea! I've been building for years and didn't think of it until a couple months ago myself.

The Master, her office and the master bath all have doors to her private balcony.

Sneak: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/11584133/#Comment_11584133