Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥♥~Romagi's Sims 3 Creations~♥♥~Bahama Breeze~♥♥

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,567 Member
    Decadent Deco is a very nice Art Deco themed home! :) Very nice exterior design of the home ! The layout of the build looks very nice! Very nice backard pool patio! Sims will have fun swimming in the pool or enjoy relaxing on the loungers in the sunshine. The pool fountain looks nice. Kids will have fun playing on the playground equipment. The flower beds look very pretty! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! It reflects the theme very well! The corner sofa seat sitting nook in the living room looks nice. Sims will enjoy resting there watching tv and listening to the musical instruments being played. Very nice dining room! The green colour of the dining room walls looks calming. The candles are nice touches in the dining table and the wall picture suits the home well. Very nice bar nook in the room. Sims will enjoy having a drink from the bar with their meal. Very nice study and games room! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the armchairs reading a book or have fun playing chess at the chess table. The world map picture and globe are nice study touches there. Very nice design of the kitchen! The art room is very nice! The flooring pattern is very nice. Sims will enjoy painting on the easels with sunshine coming in onto them through the windows,Very nice colour scheme of all the rooms in the home! Very nice furnishing of the girls room! The butterfly theme of the room looks pretty! The pink and blue colour scheme looks so nice! The heart of photos on the wall looks very nice! Each of the bedrooms looks so nice! Very nice furnishing of the grandparents apartment! The blue colour scheme looks so nice!
    The home is very nice! :)
  • Piazzagirl1015Piazzagirl1015 Posts: 2,500 Member
    @romagi1 Thank you so much the house is awesome. I'm downloading it right now as I can't wait to move my family in there. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate this :)
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    The last 2 builds are fantastic and so family friendly... a thing I especially love in buildings
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Piazzagirl1015Piazzagirl1015 Posts: 2,500 Member
    I just placed the house in my game and moved my family in and as you can tell they are happy.

TjHk4M.jpg

ORRzHZ.jpg

I was only able to get them settled in as I have to work this morning but I have to say I love that nursery so much with the stars on the wall:

IJDFds.jpg

and Aiden already loves his new room:

pV592V.jpg

Believe it or not its snowflake day in their save file so they did receive a wonderful gift. Later on when I get home from work going to invite their whole family over. Thank you so much :)
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @romagi1 , I dl'ed your Decadent Deco and just got done taking a peek inside, and I was wowed by every room you did. I love all the color schemes and the patterns you used, it really made it look authentic for that time period. Each room is beautiful and was decorated with just the right amount of details. And I love what you did with the garden area, so pretty! I was going to ask you where that cute little basket came from that's in the grandparents apartment, and then realized that it could be one of the planter pots? Great idea, I may have to steal that one day, lol.
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    Thank you dearest @rosemow!

@anettesb! How wonderful to see you again!
    @romagi1 Thank you so much the house is awesome. I'm downloading it right now as I can't wait to move my family in there. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate this :)

@Piazzagirl1015, Yay, so glad you found it! What a beautiful family! So glad that you and they like it! Thats perfect that it was Snowflake Day, what fun!

@Sandraelle, Thank you! My Mom has had a basket of embroidery beside her chair for as long as I can remember, she's always working on something. :smile: So steal away, I'm sure I stole it from someone else too! LOL

• anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    wonderful to see you to Romagi1
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    romagi1 wrote: »

@Sandraelle, Thank you! My Mom has had a basket of embroidery beside her chair for as long as I can remember, she's always working on something. :smile: So steal away, I'm sure I stole it from someone else too! LOL

Thanks Rox, I love seeing new ideas that I hadn't thought about, lol.
  • ElijahsBabyGurl9ElijahsBabyGurl9 Posts: 1,326 Member
    romagi1 wrote: »
    Question for current request.

Please check here often for additional Questions. Thanks!
    Bookmarking this thread while I am creating for you should help insure that you receive notifications.

9/11/16

@ElijahsBabyGurl9

Number of bedrooms: 4-6 bedrooms (excluding Nurseries)

Music Skill room, Hot Tub eating area (like deck), Study with 2-3 computers and a modern style fireplace. Basement with Alchemy items for future witches.

This plan only has 5 bedrooms total and no study. If you allow me to fill in the "open to below" area on the second level, I could put 3 bedrooms each with their own bath up there. That would allow me to put the master, a nursery and the study on the first floor. Then over the garage there is room for 2 bedrooms, each with their own bath. That would leave the music skill room and Alchemy in the basement.

Alternate floor plan would be 2 bed and baths plus the study on the second level and the master, nursery and playroom on the main level. That would allow you 2 child bedrooms on the second level and 2 teen bedrooms over the garage.

Also are you wanting a modern style fireplace in the study or the one on the plan in the living area you would like to be modern? Or both?

I do own every build, buy and decor item from the store. Also, every World. Any store content that I might use would probably be a decor item. So if there is a certain set you would like me to use please let me know.

With the angled garage it will not fit on a 50 x 50. It will fit on a 60 x 60 which would give you more options for placement than the 64 x 64. Is that OK?

Also, the game does not allow angled stairs so I will need to use the spiral stairs to get to the top floor of the garage.

Are you wanting the exterior gray like the house pic or blue as you would like it named "The Blue Tulip"? Thank You for having a name for it! :)
    Thank you for accepting my request @Romaji. I am so sorry for not replying sooner, I have had some RL issues to deal with and it has been hectic. You can go right ahead and fill in the 'open to below' space on the 2nd level to make the accommodations as needed. Putting the lot on a 64x64 lot is fine and if you like you can omit the angled garages and turn that into something different. As for the living area, you can make it modern complete with fireplace and using the spiral staircase is fine. I like the changes you've suggested and approve them. And please do make the house blue like its name (I've liked that name for a long time and your welcome ~_^). If there is anything else I can do for you as far as the build goes please let me know. Again sorry for not getting in touch sooner; RL got in the way.
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,261 Member

Decadent Deco came out beautiful and elegant Rox. Well done! Rec'd :smiley:
    Its been awhile since I last checked in. Is everything going okay? Do you need any help or have questions for me? Just wanted to make sure that everything is going well.
    edited September 2016
    @ElijahsBabyGurl9, I've posted some WIPS and some of my rambling at the link I provided you on your "My Pages". When I didn't receive a response I just assumed you did not want to be involved in the build process so I continued on. My WIPS are usually not the finished product so I like to keep them in a separate post so they can be deleted when the request is finished. :) You can find my rambles and WIPS here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/11584131/#Comment_11584131

Edit: The questions are in the first post and the WIPS are in the post below that. :)

I'm thinking I have everything placed in the house, just need to detail the rooms and still have some CASting to do. Then it's time to start on the landscaping. I do jump around alot when building. LOL I've added a rec room in the basement and am contemplating a small weight room, since you didn't mention wanting one what do you think? I do have 2 TV's and several radios that they can workout to plus there is the pool too. Since you are wanting an Alchemy room for future witches I did add a small garden area with just the items from SN. The garage has room for 5 car parks and 5 bike parks. You hadn't said anything about the Chemistry table, inventors table or sculpting station so I just added one of each in the garage. I've included items for logic, music and have several easels setting around. I have a pond started if one is into fishing. Of course there will be an outdoor play area with the grilling deck and hot tub.

edited September 2016
    No by all means I want to be involved. I guess I was checking the wrong thread O_O' oops. I'll head over to the one you provided and give you feedback. So sorry about that.

Okay. As for the small weight room, I think that is a great idea. I'm sure my singer would enjoy working off the stresses of her job with a brisk workout so a room dedicated to that is ideal. The 'skilling' stations are a great touch, I'm sure the children and teens will use them allot! From what I saw of that playroom I love the colors and patterns you chose it is so cute!! And wow! That deck area is awesome. I love how you managed to make everything blend together. The outdoor grilling/living area is a great idea and I think we can go ahead and roll with it. And also I was studying the blue wall in the children's play room, the one without patterning, would it be possible to put the castle pattern from Generations on it? I think it would go wonderful with the adjacent rainbows and stars pattern that is on the opposite wall. Let me know what you think (just an idea). So far so good. I love to see the other WIPs so I can give feedback. I love what you've done up to now!!

I apologize for not responding sooner. The comment you made on my MY PAGE probably got lost in the multitude of other posts made by others. I will check here often from now on.
    @ElijahsBabyGurl9

I have some choices on the playroom wall.

In the child and teen rooms I am trying to find a pattern for the walls that allows for 4 different sheet or comforter colors. So they may have a chance at a bed with their Fav color. I think I have 3 of them figured out but so far the teen girls room I haven't found one I like yet so as of right now they have the choice of pink or purple. Have a WIP of the girl child.

WIPS here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/11584133/#Comment_11584133

Now that I look at it, B would be the better choice but it wasn't looking like I thought it would. So if you had something else in mind, go ahead with that.
    edited September 2016
    That Rec room is simply awesome!! That little boy is gonna have so much fun. Yes I definitely want the rec room!! :smiley:
  • 3TREES3TREES Posts: 1,964 Member
    Wowie am I late! Decadent Deco is amazing! Reminds me of something straight of The Great Gatsby! Love it! As you probably can tell by my absence, school has started and I am super busy already! Hope to be back round real soon! :)
    edited September 2016
    @ElijahsBabyGurl9

Your singer likes red and black and the name of the house is "The Blue Tulip" so, you saw the rec room is blue and the main living area is blue. Then for her, the gym, master, master bath and study have the red and black. The other rooms are assorted colors. Does that work for you?

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/11584133/#Comment_11584133

@3TREES, Hi! *waves* You are just too sweet! Keep up on those studies! See you around Christmas break! :)

Post edited by romagi1 on
    <3 Those color schemes are perfect. They blend well and I love the master bedroom she's gonna love being in there most of all <3 You are doing an excellent job @romagi1
  • absin0901absin0901 Posts: 44 Member
    Good post
    edited October 2016
    @ElijahsBabyGurl9

If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Starlight Shores to start off, then in later generations, Hidden Springs.

Lot size (dimensions): 50x50 or 64x64 depends on the size of the house

I need to clarify the lot size. I have it built on a 60 x 60 because when looking at your chosen worlds the following is what I found. I can move it if you want the larger lot.

In HS the only 64 x 64 lot is out past the cabins at 7 Meadow Beach Dr, all the rest are 60 x 60 in the housing district unless you are going to remove one of the rabbit holes.

In SS I only find 75 Los Suenos Strip and 339 Hill Street empty which are both 60 x 60. To have a 64 x 64 you would need to delete the Festival Grounds or one of the Rabbit holes.

So are you which lot size do you prefer? 60 x 60 or 64 x 64

WIP - http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/11584133/#Comment_11584133

Post edited by romagi1 on
    60x60 is perfectly fine. I kinda figured that 64x64 would have been pushing it just a bit. I like the pond/picnicking area. It is so serene and peaceful <3
    My simmies seem to like it too. I keep finding one or 2 out there by their choice and I have a boy child that is into fishing that is out there alot also.

I am taking pics of it right now so I hope to have it up later this evening.