Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥♥~Romagi's Sims 3 Creations~♥♥~Bahama Breeze~♥♥

Comments

• HeledrielHeledriel Posts: 465 Member
    What an amazing mansion! It looks so huge but it seems to has just everything you ever will need. Really love how the style of the rooms always fits its purpose. It must have been so much work to decorate everything so detailed and lovely :D You did a fascinating and admiring job on it.
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.
    wW5u961.gif
  • StorietimeStorietime Posts: 249 Member
    This is absolutely fantastic, I'm definitely going to recommend and download this lot. I'm sure one of my rich simmies will enjoy moving into this lot. You did a great job with all the details and the luxury feel to the whole place!
  • suepeasuepea Posts: 1,832 Member
    Pardon me, dear Rox, while I pick my jaw up from the floor. I adore this build! The kitchen with it's dark wood is elegant and the master suite is divine. And oh my! The playroom and the nursery -- how sweet! I can go on for days about this build. You've made me want to open up my TS3 again! Lovely, lovely, lovely!
    h2xmsbl]
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    edited July 2016
    @Heledriel, Thanks so much for stopping by! It does have just about everything my simmies like to do! :)

@Storietime, Thank You! I had fun doing luxury! :)

LOL @suepea! <3 Thanks so much! I just can't seem to give up TS3, I know I push my computer on some of these lots but I'll just upgrade as I go! :)
  • luvalphvleluvalphvle Posts: 1,545 Member
    Melrose Mansion is gorgeous! I love how you use MOO to create new looks in your builds.
  • trashbinsouvenirtrashbinsouvenir Posts: 412 Member
    I am SO happy!!! This is beyond perfect!! I haven't seen anything this spectacular in I don't know how long.. it has everything I wanted and more!! I'm so excited! It's been hard finding time to play since moving to Japan, but this really has me dying to play. I can't wait to jump into it!! I'll come give a much better review that is very deserved after I have a chance to play it, my schedule doesn't allow me the luxury tonight but asap TRUST ME I'm getting right into it! So so so excited!! Thank you again, so much. You are truly so talented!! :)
    Simply,
    Brittany (bwillisucf)

Zpj9msL.png
    @trashbinsouvenir, I'm so glad you found it and like it! I rearranged a bit so I could add the pool bar and the slide for you. I hope you enjoy it and there are enough spaces to display your collectables. :)

Hi @luvalphvle, so glad to see you! I try not to use alot of MOO but I am definitely not above using it when needed! :p:)

• BrianAndreeBrianAndree Posts: 422 Member
    @romagi1
    Hi, sorry! I didnt get no notifications with my name in it so I didnt see this till today! Accepted your friend request. The lot I want this on is the one next to the frio household in sunset valley, and i believe its the 20 x 30. A rooftop garden would be nice! If you are gonna put it on a bigger lot please put it on a 30 x 30. If I didnt cover any of your other questions please lmk
    Orgin: BrianAndree
    edited July 2016
    @romagi1
    Hi, sorry! I didnt get no notifications with my name in it so I didnt see this till today! Accepted your friend request. The lot I want this on is the one next to the frio household in sunset valley, and i believe its the 20 x 30. A rooftop garden would be nice! If you are gonna put it on a bigger lot please put it on a 30 x 30. If I didnt cover any of your other questions please lmk

@BrianAndree, There is no need to go larger than the 20 x 30. The lot you are talking about is 20 across the front and 30 deep, if I remember right. I was wanting to know if the smaller 20 x 20 was OK.

Is the apartment the size you are looking for?

Ok, I will move it to a 20 x 30 and add some parking out front. Thanks!
    Post edited by romagi1 on
    Female baker
    edited June 2017
    @BrianAndree, Tempting Treats ~ Home Bakery is Ready!

Love to Bake? Want to be your own Boss? Then this is the place for you! Ground floor has a bakery, kitchen and office. Second floor has a 2 bedroom, 1 bath, laundry, eat-in kitchen, TV nook and rec area apartment. Third level has a rooftop garden and hot tub. Plenty of seating inside and out and parking for 4. No cc ~ No CAP ~ DNA Request for BrianAndree ~ by romagi ~ Enjoy!

Download: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8953943

roof_up_original.jpg

More pics here: http://s1081.photobucket.com/user/romagi/library/Tempting Treats a Home Bakery?sort=9&amp;page=1&amp;postlogin=true

Post edited by romagi1 on
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,567 Member
    Tempting Treats is a very nice bakery and home! :) The exterior design of the building looks very nice! The cornices look great! The flower beds look pretty in the front courtyard area. Very nice rooftop garden and hot tub level! Sims will enjoy relaxing in the hot tub,or resting on the loungers in the sunshine. They would great views from that level. Vey nice harvestable garden nook for sims to enjoy growing and harvesting plants there. The water fountain feature looks very nice. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the build! The bakery area level is very nice! It looks very elegant! Very nice blue and white colour scheme of the bakery! The wall paneling looks so very nice! It looks very nice the type of and how the tables and chairs are set up there for sims to enjoy sitting there eating and drinking food and drinks. The chequered flooring gives a great look to the build. The awnings placed over the wall plates looks great! The dishes /crockery wall shelves, the breadsticks, cakes, menu boards, and cookie jars are nice bakery touches there. The floor rugs under the tables add to the nice look of the build. Sims will enjoy looking out through the bakery windows at the views whilst sitting eating at the tables. The upper outdoors balcony is very nice! Sims will enjoy going star gazing there,or enjoy painting on the easel in the outdoors air. They will have fun playing chess in the sunshine. Very nice home level of the bulld! The blue and colour scheme of this level also, looks so very nice! Very nice sofa seats corner nook sitting area! Sims will enjoy resting there watching tv. The design of the kitchen looks nice. Very nice lavender and pink colour schemes of the bedrooms! The curtains in the bedrooms look so nice!
    It is a very nice build! :)
    Thank you! I love it!
    edited July 2016
    Thanks so much @rosemow! You are such a sweetheart!

@BrianAndree, Yay you got it! So glad you like it!

I played one of these when the bakery first came out so if you have any questions I might know the answer! Not a guarantee but maybe. :)
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    The Bakery came out beautifully Romagi1, in your very talented hands. I love the interior colours, being a blue person myself, what's not to like. ;)
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,261 Member

So pretty Rox. Well done. Rec'd :smiley:
    Glenkarri wrote: »
    The Bakery came out beautifully Romagi1, in your very talented hands. I love the interior colours, being a blue person myself, what's not to like. ;)

Thanks @Glenkarri! In RL I like green, cream and peach but I seem to do alot of blue in sims. :)

Thanks @soocoolsim! Still amazed by your Steampunk! :p:)

• 3TREES3TREES Posts: 1,964 Member
    Omg I'm so late! I missed two more amazing builds! Love the mansion and your bakery is making me want to go out and buy a nice big cake! Awesome builds per usual!
    Aw Trees, you can always make me laugh! Will miss seeing you around when school starts! <3
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    edited August 2016
    @Romagi1, Tempting Treats is a really cute bakery. Love the color scheme and the plate racks are a nice touch. And I just saw in another thread where you posted the bakery, and heard what you did with the "Pets" plates. I would have never thought to use the "remove stencil mod" on those pics. Learn something new everyday! LOL. The upstairs home is very nice too and what a nice roof top space. Already rec'd.
    Hi Sandy! Thanks so much for the rec! I use that mod alot! It doesn't always work well on somethings but I can't help myself from trying it on almost everything! LOL Where the requester is going to place the lot, the view from the roof top is gorgeous!
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    romagi1 wrote: »
    Hi Sandy! Thanks so much for the rec! I use that mod alot! It doesn't always work well on somethings but I can't help myself from trying it on almost everything! LOL Where the requester is going to place the lot, the view from the roof top is gorgeous!

Hi Rox. That's cool that the requester's sim will have a great view from that roof top.

I just took a peek at your bakery in game and it's amazing how many more details you can find vs. just looking at the pictures. And how good the lots look when you're in the lot, ya know? I couldn't figure out what wall texture you used for the 2nd floor exterior above your store entrance, and very creative of you, using the Papyrus plaque from Misc decor! And I'm really loving how those plates came out, I will definitely need to remember to do that some time -- they look so pretty that way. I don't understand why EA couldn't have just made a plain version of every object that had stencils so that we could use a plain one and recolor to our liking, instead of having to use a mod. I've been experimenting with that stencil remover mod (ever since you told me about it), and a funny thing happened to me when I was in one of my builds. I must have been in live mode, not sure, but totally accidentally, I clicked on some option like remove all decorations or something, and when I clicked off of whatever I was doing, it said removed 647 decorations. And I thought, OH MY GOSH!!! And there were so many of my objects that had changed to white, like all the leaves on all my house plants, lol....I was panicked at first but I had already saved the build, so no loss. But whoops, have to be careful with that mod, lol.
    OMG!! You had me totally cracking up!! I've seen that option before but haven't been brave enough to click it! I would have been screaming at my computer and scaring the dogs! LOL Now I know what it does! :)*still giggling*

I had to be creative with this build as I didn't have my toys from the store to play with. :) But it's good practise, makes you look at different things.
  • OhHeyLuckyOhHeyLucky Posts: 1,338 Member
    What an elegant mansion! Great work!