Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥♥~Romagi's Sims 3 Creations~♥♥~Bahama Breeze~♥♥

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Your simversion of Killian Jones reflects him so well! :) He looks just like him! He is very nice! His outfits look great! It is great that you have done two versions of his clothing.
  • Options
    romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    Hiya @rosemow! You are super fast tonite! Thank You! I've actually been wanting to make Killian <3 for quite awhile! :)
  • Options
    GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    Oh I like this fellow............what a hunk, you captured his essence perfectly and guess who is getting him in game............ :p Maybe he can romance my tester Sim, that poor girl works far too hard, upgrading all my Builds.............all work and no play....... ;)
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
  • Options
    SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    Wow, Killian Jones turned out so perfectly Rox! He's quite handsome too. The facial features and expression match him so well. Awesome job! Rec. :)
  • Options
    LOL Vicki, he'll definitely romance her, cause Flirty he is but I'm not sure how much of a one woman sim he is! :p

Thanks @BreeMiles! :)

Thanks @Sandraelle, I've been wanting to make him since I made Prince Charming for a contest about 3 yrs ago. I think I rather like the tall and dark better tho! ;):p
  • Options
    soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member

Posted on our DNA thread but gotta comment here too. You are so good at making sims. Killian Jones is spot on. Loving him :smiley:
  • Options
  • Options

Wow Rox, this is looking gorgeous so far :smile:
  • Options
    trashbinsouvenirtrashbinsouvenir Posts: 412 Member
    romagi1 wrote: »
    Question for lot requests.

Please check here often for additional Questions. Thanks!

7/3/16

@TrashBinSouvenir, I'm guessing you'd rather not see any WIPS so I'll just show you the start of the back since you may have seen the start on the front and I will attempt to not post any more pics! :)

Screenshot-177.jpg

6/29/16

@TrashBinSouvenir, Is this along the lines of what you consider Traditional? Do you have a color you prefer for the exterior? Not many angles to get a good front shot.

Screenshot-12.jpg

Maybe I should ask if you would like to see WIPS or just be surprised?

Are you wanting a greenhouse or just the swiftgro station? What do you consider a large garden? How many trees and plants? Are you wanting any from Uni or SN or just the WA ones?

6/27/16
    I changed a community lot to a residential lot- it's right under the "Buena Vista Resort" lot and above the Mike's Karaoke lot.

@TrashBinSouvenir, We are talking Bridgeport, right? On the hill across the bridge from town? I'm not finding any other 50 x 50 even commercial. I can't find "Buena Vista Resort" lot either. LOL I am probably just being blind....So I just need to know if the street runs across the entire front of the lot. It's for the placement of the drive, like the 50 x 50 that I did find at "332 Silverstone Way" is at the end of a road so I was trying to line the drive up to where the road comes into the lot.

6/25/16

@TrashBinSouvenir, I only found one 50 x 50 in Bridgeport, it's at the end of the road from "Big Bling". Sorry I deleted the lot before I thought to look at it's name. Is that the lot you are wanting it for?

That's definitely the exterior look I am going for! Beiges/grays/browns are perfect for exteriors for traditional houses. A few WIP might be nice, especially the garden area. :)
    As far as the garden goes, I would like the SwiftGo station and all plants to be able to be watered by spinklers. I like the garden to be organized, and plants from all expansions. Mainly focusing on fruits for the wine making. It doesn't need to be a greenhouse persay, just an organized clear area of where the garden is. :) I only need one of most of the less used plants, but a few for good wine making plants.

Thank you so much! Just from these pictures it looks so amazing already! It definitely feels like a good start to how opulent I am envisioning this family's new house. Thank you again!!
    Simply,
    Brittany (bwillisucf)

Zpj9msL.png
  • Options
    Thanks Paula! :)

@TrashBinSouvenir, I have a WIP of the garden and a question on the front page. I left a link to my question section on your "My Page" for your convenience. ;)
  • Options
    suepeasuepea Posts: 1,832 Member
    Hey Romagi! I love, love, love your Killian Sim. My daughter and I used to watch Once Upon a Time regularly -- ok, we binged watched it for a long time -- and your Killian is spot on. Brilliant!
    h2xmsbl]
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    Thanks @suepea and @BreeMiles! I watched it all the time until Madam Secretary won out.
  • Options

7/8/16

My sims are adventurous, and have amassed quite a lot of loot they would like to show off somewhere. Doesn’t have to be a main feature, but just a place to put some items.

@TrashBinSouvenir, Are you wanting a separate room for this? Or are stands and niches around the home what you are looking for?

I have a few niches like 2 of these in the front entry, 1 on either side of the fireplace in the study that are square and have the regular stand in them and a larger 2 door wide one I am planning in the upstairs rec room. So would that be OK or do you need a room?

Is it mostly jewels or statues and vases?

Screenshot-8.jpg

Something like this upstairs.

Screenshot-10.jpg

7/6/16

@TrashBinSouvenir, Before I go any farther, is this OK? Using 3 of them all you have to do is weed and harvest, the watering and fertilizing is a snap. The far left one has 2 of every grape plus in the middle are the 3 store fruits, blueberry, strawberry and blackberry plus the trees. The middle has all the SN and the kitchen garden veggies from BG. The right one has all the UNI herbs with the Flame Fruit in the middle. I'm pretty sure I have one of every tree except the store trees.

I've had them go thru it several times and there was no foot stomping or missed plants. It will be fenced and gated.

Also, the lot in Bridgeport is pretty bare of grass. I had put grass on it but if you'd rather I didn't I will take it off before doing anymore terrain painting.

Screenshot-2.jpg

7/3/16

@TrashBinSouvenir, I'm guessing you'd rather not see any WIPS so I'll just show you the start of the back since you may have seen the start on the front and I will attempt to not post any more pics! :)

Screenshot-177.jpg

6/29/16

@TrashBinSouvenir, Is this along the lines of what you consider Traditional? Do you have a color you prefer for the exterior? Not many angles to get a good front shot.

Screenshot-12.jpg

Are you wanting a greenhouse or just the swiftgro station? What do you consider a large garden? How many trees and plants? Are you wanting any from Uni or SN or just the WA ones?

6/27/16
    I changed a community lot to a residential lot- it's right under the "Buena Vista Resort" lot and above the Mike's Karaoke lot.

@TrashBinSouvenir, We are talking Bridgeport, right? On the hill across the bridge from town? I'm not finding any other 50 x 50 even commercial. I can't find "Buena Vista Resort" lot either. LOL I am probably just being blind....So I just need to know if the street runs across the entire front of the lot. It's for the placement of the drive, like the 50 x 50 that I did find at "332 Silverstone Way" is at the end of a road so I was trying to line the drive up to where the road comes into the lot.

6/25/16

@TrashBinSouvenir, I only found one 50 x 50 in Bridgeport, it's at the end of the road from "Big Bling". Sorry I deleted the lot before I thought to look at it's name. Is that the lot you are wanting it for?

What you have upstairs and around the house is perfect, I definitely don't need a separate room. I have mostly vases/statues, with jewels/cut stones I like to sprinkle around the house. It looks beautiful the way you have it! I'm so excited!!
    The garden is perfect! The terrain looks great to me, I'm not picky about that. I think it looks very lovely how you have it. And I very much appreciate the time you took to put all of the plants and organize them so perfectly!
    Simply,
    Brittany (bwillisucf)

Zpj9msL.png
  • Options
    jennytrujennytru Posts: 1,045 Member
    @romagi1 I love your Captain Hook! He will be added to my game int he future! Your builds are lovely as usual =)
    Moonstone.jpg

• Options
    jennytru wrote: »
    @romagi1 I love your Captain Hook! He will be added to my game int he future! Your builds are lovely as usual =)

Thanks so much @jennytru ! Hope you have fun with him! :)

• Options

7/16/16

@TrashBinSouvenir, so I'm thinking I have most everything furnished and mostly recolored. I'm going to spend the next couple of days detailing the rooms. So I should be taking pics of it next week and hopefully have it up next week Friday or Saturday. Is there anything you would like to see a WIP of before I finish it out?

Oh, the sound room has a few color changes. :)

I'm thinking I might change the pool bar out and put a slide in instead. My test simmies have yet to use the bar but they always use the slide. Do you have a preference?

7/12/16

@TrashBinSouvenir, Thanks for getting back with me on the garden and niches.

I haven't got a question right now so I thought I'd show you a sneak of the sound room in the basement.

Screenshot-16.jpg

7/8/16

My sims are adventurous, and have amassed quite a lot of loot they would like to show off somewhere. Doesn’t have to be a main feature, but just a place to put some items.

@TrashBinSouvenir, Are you wanting a separate room for this? Or are stands and niches around the home what you are looking for?

I have a few niches like 2 of these in the front entry, 1 on either side of the fireplace in the study that are square and have the regular stand in them and a larger 2 door wide one I am planning in the upstairs rec room. So would that be OK or do you need a room?

Is it mostly jewels or statues and vases?

Screenshot-8.jpg

Something like this upstairs.

Screenshot-10.jpg

7/6/16

@TrashBinSouvenir, Before I go any farther, is this OK? Using 3 of them all you have to do is weed and harvest, the watering and fertilizing is a snap. The far left one has 2 of every grape plus in the middle are the 3 store fruits, blueberry, strawberry and blackberry plus the trees. The middle has all the SN and the kitchen garden veggies from BG. The right one has all the UNI herbs with the Flame Fruit in the middle. I'm pretty sure I have one of every tree except the store trees.

I've had them go thru it several times and there was no foot stomping or missed plants. It will be fenced and gated.

Also, the lot in Bridgeport is pretty bare of grass. I had put grass on it but if you'd rather I didn't I will take it off before doing anymore terrain painting.

Screenshot-2.jpg

7/3/16

Screenshot-177.jpg

6/29/16

Screenshot-12.jpg

6/27/16

6/25/16

Preference as far as slide vs pool bar... That's a tough one! I always like the idea of the pool bar, but the slide does seem to be used more. So I guess it really comes down to what you think matches/fits best. Thank you!! I'm so excited! Thank you for the update!
    Simply,
    Brittany (bwillisucf)

Zpj9msL.png
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    @trashbinsouvenir, Melrose Mansion is ready!

Traditional styled Mansion for your fabulously wealthy Sims! 4 bedrooms, all suites (master, guest, boy and nursery) plus butler apartment. Grand Entry, great room, formal dining, kitchen, study, rec room, playroom, sound room, lab, home theater, gym, sauna, art room, nectary and wine cellar. Pool, hot tub, basketball, garden, chickens and bees. DNA request for trashbinsouvenir ~ by romagi ~ Enjoy!

There is ladder access to an empty attic too.

Download: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8948762

roof_up_original.jpg

More pics here: http://s1081.photobucket.com/user/romagi/library/Melrose Mansion?sort=9&amp;page=1

Post edited by romagi1 on
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Melrose Mansion is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior design of the home and layout of the build ! The roofing looks very nice, and the roof covered front entrance to the home is great! It looks great the way there is a glass windows passageway from one area of the home to the other. The back patio areas look very great! Very nice pool area! The water fountain is nice on the edge of the pool, and it is great that sims can have a drink from the pool bar whilst in the water. Kids will have fun playing on the swings and in the sandpit. The outdoors living and dining patio area looks very nice! Sims will enjoy cooking on the BBQ and eating the meal at the table in the outdoors air. The lemonade jug on the table is nice there. The outdoors fireplace sitting area is very nice! Sims will enjoy chatting there, listening to radio music. The ground texture looks great. Nice firepit nook for sims to enjoy sitting around the fire keeping warm and toasting food.Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The colour schemes of the rooms look very nice! Very nice sitting and music room. The windows raised level piano stage area looks very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting on the sofas there listening to the music being played and keeping warm near the fire, with sunlight coming in through the windows. The water fountain and sculptures are nice touches in the area between the stairs. Very nice dining area! The blue/green and white colour scheme of the area looks very nice. The raised bar counter area looks great ! Sims will enjoy having a drink from the bar with their meal. The nectar racks look great placed into the bar nook side walls! The candles look elegant on the dining table, and the floor rug under the dining table adds a very nice look to the room. Very nice design of the kitchen! The way the kitchen decor and display cabinet items have been placed on the walls looks very great! Very nice study! Sims will have fun playing chess on the chess table there, and the family photos are nice home touches on the wall. Very nice wall texture that suits well the room being a study. Nice study desk area for sims to enjoy sitting in the armchair using the computer at the desk table. The fireplace nook is great! The portrait is a great touch on the wall. The floral floor rugs look pretty in the room. The outdoors harvestable garden areas look great!
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • Options
    GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member

Romagi1 this one is stunning. <3 I'm off to grab her in Game for a good walk about. Lots of lovely creations in it and it is very lovely from the street view. ;)
  • Options

Wow, another beautiful home @romagi1 . Loving the architecture, layout and colours and the landscaping is awesome. Well done! Rec'd :smiley:
  • Options
    SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @romagi1 , wow Rox, this mansion is so impressive. I love everything about it. That master suite is to die for with the sitting areas and connecting massage/gym/sauna rooms and access out to the hot tub. Very pretty decorating; that foyer and living room is so beautiful. And the little play house and play area that you did is so cute. And I absolutely love that flower pattern and color scheme that you chose for the nursery. And such an awesome art studio above the garage and so much to do down in the basement. I had to DL it of course to get closer looks and it is really awesome. Already rec'd. <3<3<3 IT!
  • Options
    Thanks @rosemow! You are such a dear! <3

Thanks @Glenkarr, I needed a Grand entry which meant 8 to 10 tiles wide, so had to figure out how to get it that wide and add some interest to the roof and the front of house. :)

Thanks @soocoolsim, I kept wanting to make it white but I didn't want to cause you just did a huge Estate one in white! :p

Thanks @Sandraelle, IKR I want that whole master area! LOL I had this big area for a playroom and they didn't have much room outside, so instead of trying to figure out how to get chemistry and the stove to go together...they got their own space. :*