Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Remember the Sims 2 PSP?

rcusickrcusick Posts: 2 New Member
I was viewing the content The Sims 4 and saw how Maxis was returning and it really brought back memories of The Sims 2 and its success on virtually all platforms. For a while I wondered if the makers of the Sims would do another game like The Sims 2 for the PSP release? That game was incredibly interesting with a story mode and everything! That game was and still is my go to road trip game for spending long amounts of time in a car or on a plane. I'm not sure if they decided not to continue this form on the PSP because of low sales or just weren't interested, but this game provided a very unique experience unlike any other Sims game I've played. I realize this post is more me reminiscing than suggesting, but I would really enjoy seeing another game released like this. I realize that's a strange thing to say because the Sims has always been about your freedom to create your own story, which I love, but all of their games that had some form of story mode such as the psp and ps2 releases along with Urbz have been quite enjoyable as well!

Comments

• Options
    EuanSimEuanSim Posts: 2,345 Member
    edited December 2013
    I don't remember much from it, but I remember the zombies.. hah.
  • Options
    georgeopolisgeorgeopolis Posts: 475 Member
    edited December 2013
    The game was very interesting and fun, a total PSP'ish game. I also think that the sim-looking people made it playable(just think about it - you wouldn't have played such a gam if it wasn't sims-like). However, I would've enjoyed a game like the sims for PC in PSP. Whenever I would have to go on a trip, I would be sad because I won't be able to play the actual sims.

So I would love if they created something actually sims like - not a completable game - for portable consoles, like PSP. However, the main thing I don't like about them is that the games only apply to only one console, and they tend to get out of fashion as time passes. Also, I only have a PSP and don't plan on buying any other portable console at the moment.

What would be awesome if they created something really really like the sims - not like the sims 3 mobile or sims freeplay - for tablets.
  • Options
    GladiRoseGladiRose Posts: 2 New Member
    OMG YOU WROTE THIS SUCH A LONG TIME AGO AND I know I'm so late but YES! Sims 2 for PSP is one of my ALL time favorite games! It was one of the first times I played a game with a plot twist. And I loved how self-aware it was. Man if they ever create a story-mode just like that one, EA can have all my money :D