Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Teen won't quit snubbing active Teen

I have a problem.

I have two teens in a game. More specifically, two teens that are dating.

She always talks to him on the phone, on the computer, at school, but then when they get face-to-face,

6ztx0n.jpg
she snubs him!

I've checked everything. He's not seeing another girl, she's not seeing another guy, she's in a good mood, he's not snubbing her back, their relationship is fine from all the other means of communication. Why is it only here that she crosses the line?

Any ideas?
AO3: Silver_Shortage_in_Markarth <(Where I'm usually at nowadays)
MQ2gUyY.jpg
Part One(Complete 9/24/16) /Part Two(on hold)/Short Stories(on hold)/Twinbrook 1996(on hold)/Ten Crystal Hearts (on hold)
I own the TS3 Store as of 12/11/16 (sort of. It's complicated)

Comments

• Options
    FuzzySlipers45FuzzySlipers45 Posts: 1,343 Member
    edited November 2013
    Unflirty, loser, unlucky traits? Trait clashing?
  • Options
    Amj1995Amj1995 Posts: 4,068 Member
    edited November 2013
    PMsing?

LOL jk! :lol:
    It could be the traits? Is she a snob? Did he cheat on her? I've never used the snubbing before or experienced it? :?
  • Options
    ChimarkChimark Posts: 2,166 Member
    edited November 2013
    This is a known bug. If you have NRAAS mods you can fix it. Otherwise, the only thing I can suggest, is to move your Sim family out and into another house. Then move them back into their regular house. This sometimes will reset the Sim's actions back to normal. Don't move them out of the neighborhood, just to another house.

And sometimes just moving them to the clipboard and back works too.

• Options
    rednenemonrednenemon Posts: 3,206 Member
    edited November 2013
    No, he has never cheated on her. He's been faithful to her ever since they started dating.

And obviously, they've been able to hold a conversation before. That's how they became boyfriend and girlfriend.

Trait-wise, she's not a snob. However, she is Unlucky. Could that somehow be a factor?
    AO3: Silver_Shortage_in_Markarth <(Where I'm usually at nowadays)
    MQ2gUyY.jpg
    Part One(Complete 9/24/16) /Part Two(on hold)/Short Stories(on hold)/Twinbrook 1996(on hold)/Ten Crystal Hearts (on hold)
    I own the TS3 Store as of 12/11/16 (sort of. It's complicated)
  • Options
    FuzzySlipers45FuzzySlipers45 Posts: 1,343 Member
    edited November 2013
    If it's her who's unlucky but she's snubbing him, I doun't think that's what's causing it. Try what Chimark suggested, or do a total reset with Mastercontroller. It should sort it out.