Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Meteors just trolled me harder than ive ever been trolled before in this game.

So I was levelling up music skills with my Sim Ridiculon's kids and their plumbot in my house in Dystopia, right. The familiar meteor whistle and screen shake happens. I assume its another poor sod getting their house hit, but I hear an explosion, and relaise it hit nearby. Looking around I find this

Screenshot-575_zps3fdfee50.jpg~original"Width=640"
(With the damaged furniture replaced)

What the!?

Screenshot-574_zps62de3e84.jpg~original"Width=640"

Whaaaaaat!!!?

Screenshot-573_zpsf1b58c68.jpg~original"Width=640"

HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE.

It landed inbetween some chairs, inside the house, on the level with the pool that is two floors underneath the ceiling. Not only was it a perfect landing, it scorched the furniture around it, but left the rug perfectly intact.

I feel so amazingly trolled right now. I am going to keep this meteor and have it as a sort of coffee table, a discussion piece of ever there was one.

Wow.
Rebuilding Sims 2 inside Sims 3 one lot and sim at a time.

See my Sims 3 studio for latest progress.

Comments

• Options
    MylitaMylita Posts: 4,447 Member
    edited November 2013
    I'm amazed your house survived so well, never seen a meteor not take out everything where it hits. Your sim should be really grateful... :lol::lol::lol:

Mylita
    No friends requests, please.
  • Options
    DevalaousDevalaous Posts: 1,286 Member
    edited November 2013
    It gets even more amazing. After I psoted that I returned t othe game. Shortly after Ridiculon got home, he "reacted to meteor storm" and a second meteor fell through the house, landing right next to that one. So I had two meteors indoors O_O

And this second one didnt destroy or char anything at all!

The next day a third one fell outside, singing one of his kids, but other than that, nothing else noteworthy. I might need to try that defence grid thing at the observatory at this rate, the meteors are falling more and more.
    Rebuilding Sims 2 inside Sims 3 one lot and sim at a time.

See my Sims 3 studio for latest progress.