Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 1 Homes

Yes that is right, the creator of the Sims 1 homes for Sims 2 is on this site.

Sims 1 homes for Sims 3 you ask? Of Course!
Why you ask? That answer is simple. I have way too much time on my hands! I also know you will be looking for them.

I am currently working on all 29 Sims 1 homes for Sims 3. 10 of which are currently uploaded. No they are not fully decorated and no they will not have all the trees and items on the lots. Due to the limited upload space, the walls and floors are basic and the lots will have a small amount of flora. The decoration and lot furnishings are completely up to you, as well as the interiotrs.

Remember to check my Sim Page or blog to see if any more have been uploaded. I should have all up in the next couple of days.

Enjoy The Sims 1 homes and happy Simming!

Comments

• Missaaliyah812Missaaliyah812 Posts: 618 Member
    edited June 2009
    That should be interesting, I liked the two manor homes in Sims 1.
  • derykrenalnderykrenaln Posts: 538 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Sweet! That's good news. Now if we can just get there neighborhood from EA, it would give a logical progression to the Sims story. I mean Bob and Betty Newbie when they get married would have their first home. Also Mortimer and Bella will have a place to raise their children as well.

Then on to Pleasantview! Except maybe I won't have Bella get kidnapped by aliens.
  • JesusFreakPaul90JesusFreakPaul90 Posts: 249 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Sweet! That's good news. Now if we can just get there neighborhood from EA, it would give a logical progression to the Sims story. I mean Bob and Betty Newbie when they get married would have their first home. Also Mortimer and Bella will have a place to raise their children as well.

Then on to Pleasantview! Except maybe I won't have Bella get kidnapped by aliens.

Oh I can't wait to see these homes recreated. :mrgreen:

And I love this idea. It'd be great if EA recreated the Neighborhood Template for Sims 3, since they both seem to have the same idea of pre-determined layouts and lots. If we ever get that neighborhood creator, I'm going to *attempt* at recreating the original neighborhood.

I was hoping Riverview would be that template. :(
  • SithaiixylSithaiixyl Posts: 75 Member
    edited June 2009
    You are welcome everyone. :)
  • flid1976flid1976 Posts: 18 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Yeah I did this with the sims 2..even made all the walls and floors..it was a lot of fun.