Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Looking for a particular sim...

Even though my description of this sim is going to be vague, I thought I'd ask just in case anyone knows.
A long, I mean, loooooong while ago, I saw a male sim in the basement of the salon. He had a TON of age detail on his face, and because of that, he must have been either an adult or elder. He resembled somewhat to the inventor on the Ambition box, but was far more detailed looking. I think he had really short hair, too. Maybe a buzz cut, idk? I don't think he had glasses on, and cannot remember what he was wearing. I assume he must have been evil or a genius...I don't think he could have been a randomly generated sim. It looked like someone worked really REALLY hard on him. Unfortunately, that's all I can remember.

I was hoping to put him in cas, maybe tweak him a bit, or even move him in other worlds.

Anyway, any help finding this sim's name and location ( :?: ) would be greatly appreciated. :)

Comments

• Options
    drgnfly30drgnfly30 Posts: 142 Member
    edited November 2013
    Here is a little help, I hope. You can to go a community lot like the store, theater, etc.
    then go into map view press another lot and choose to go with someone to that lot.
    When you do this the available sims around will pop up in that box of who is around to go with. Sometimes if I am looking for a certain sim, this is always my go to.
    Keep trying at different lots.
    Hopefully another simmer will know who you are talking about by the description.
    I don't know, if this question is reasonable, but what world are you playing in when you found this sim?
    Hope you find him. Best of luck.
  • Options
    SnapdragonSnapdragon Posts: 955 Member
    edited November 2013
    Here's a list of all pre-mades in Twinbrook: http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Twinbrook_Sims
    Maybe you can find him in there.