Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Rose Legacy - Chapter 9 - I choose you! Updated 5.12.13

Welcome to my New Legacy, The Rose Legacy. I have finally found the solution to my Picture problems, so this time i expect my Legacy to continue :) I plan on doing this Legacy a little different, and i will Write in first person, so that means that when the child is 3 years old like Harmony, the text will sound like a 3 years old :)

And I am sorry for my grammar mistakes, some of it is my own fault, and some is my pc who keeps correting a few Words into Norwegian when it should not! :) I would love some feedback of what you think of my story :)

We meet the heiress Harmony Rose as a child, and follow her adventure to keep the Rose Legacy going.

Screenshot_zpsb9230bb8.jpg

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Chapter 5

Chapter 6

Chapter 7

Chapter 8

Chapter 9

Comments

• kiwi84kiwi84 Posts: 1,087 Member
    edited November 2013
    Chapter one; Unexpected Visit.

This is my mum, she is fun to play With. She is With me all the time..

Screenshot-8_zps6431cb52.jpg

This is my dad, he is away during the day at work, but as soon as he gets home he carry me around and give me cuddles :)

Screenshot-6_zpsdbb832f8.jpg

I am always With them, and they make me feel safe. I love them, and i know they love me

Screenshot-7_zps40134ec2.jpg

I think my mummy is the prettiest mummy in the world

Screenshot-10_zps1eb30efb.jpg

One day we went to the park, I loved theese days, i had my mummy and daddy With me the Whole day, it was Nice and sunny outside, and mummy let me play With my favorite doll.

Screenshot-32_zpsf84c0161.jpg

It seemed like a normal day..

Screenshot-34_zps1c180fbe.jpg

Later when we got home, my dad whent inside to Cook dinner he said, and after a while mummy asked me if i wanted to help daddy With the Cooking, I said yes, so we went inside

Screenshot-15_zps9c6c2a10.jpg

I heard my dad sounding strange before i saw him, I have not heard his voice like that before, I didnt know what it meant.

He was talking to a man, and when he saw us he went over and started speaking loud to mommy

Screenshot-18_zpsacb4affe.jpg

I didnt like him, he keept looking at me, and i tried to hide i mummys shirt.

Screenshot-16_zpsff329f49.jpg

I did not understand everything, but he scared me, he was mean to mummy and daddy

Screenshot-20_zps700b8a0d.jpg

Screenshot-19_zpsdd18d83f.jpg

Screenshot-21_zpsb8d2b10f.jpg

My dad began yelling, telling mummy to get me in to my room, and stay With me there

Screenshot-23_zpsf8226b3c.jpg

Screenshot-24_zps17e15a49.jpg

I saw it.. The man was being mean!

Screenshot-26_zps78cb4919.jpg

It was loud, and i cried untill i was tired and fell asleep...

I didnt know that it would be the last time i saw mummy...

Screenshot-36_zpsf044249f.jpg

It felt like a bad dream, and i was so tired....

Screenshot-37_zps1fe1bb99.jpg

It was dark, and i felt Cold...

Screenshot-38_zps951cdc64.jpg

Screenshot-40_zps0be00911.jpg

Where is mummy?? Daddy?

Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Sim-GeorgieSim-Georgie Posts: 633 New Member
    edited November 2013
    Love it! Will look out for next chapter :wink:
    edited November 2013
    Thank you :) The net Chapter will be out soon!
    edited November 2013
    Chapter two - Hunger and fear..

I have given up waiting for my mum and dad to come and take me home..
    Hans, the man I called mean so many years ago had taken me to far away. I hate him.. He never tells me anything about my parents, and after he said they where dead, I stopped asking.. I was afraid I would believe him if I heard the story he would tell me.

It hurts inside of me thinking of them

f876f444-139d-4f69-8bfb-56c34d43b6de_zpsc4fd064b.jpg

But in a good way, not the way it hurts when I have been locked inside my room and I feel so hungry that it makes me cry

Screenshot-352_zps7e96ea83.jpg

Thats when I give in and start yelling to Hans that i give up! I will do everything he says! Just please dont Lock me inside anymore.. I hate it!

Screenshot-42_zps3b1c0def.jpg

It makes me check for monsters under my bed

Finally I hear him come towards the door.. I know what to expect now, but I am so hungry, I just want to get it over and done With

Screenshot-52_zps14d711e9.jpg

There is yelling and he scares me.. Its normal though, and i try to tell him I will help him

Screenshot-62_zps34e4e45c.jpg

Screenshot-72_zpse0d21ff6.jpg

As I always do in the end.. My teacher read a book in my class out loud while we had Our lunch break, It was about a man who got put in prison for doing what Hans makes me do..
    I am always tired when i takes me out

Screenshot-202_zps88fbe375.jpg

Screenshot-212_zps44454bf1.jpg

As soon as we get inside the Nice mans house, Hans will turn around and give me his look, I know I have to be quick while he uses the Nice man`s phone to Call a cab home for us. Thats his excuse, he lost his phone and I am tired and need to get home to sleep.

Screenshot-232_zpsd3d11cbe.jpg

I know I am good at this.. I never get caught, but I also know its wrong, deep inside

Screenshot-242_zpsdc9e4b59.jpg

Screenshot-252_zpsa2b526f0.jpg

Later I am alowed to get my dinner

Screenshot-342_zps99bdf5cf.jpg

Hans is very pleased, I can tell since he even made a salad to share With me.

Screenshot-342_zps99bdf5cf.jpg

But I still have to clean up after us

Screenshot-192_zpsb8383a41.jpg

I soon go to bed after, I am dead tired.

Screenshot-282_zpsd7c9fbc7.jpg

I hope that I one day will be able to run away.. But it scares me, I dont know where to go! Hans has plans for me, I know he has, I heard him over the phone once.. But I dont know what, or why I am so important to him. I am just happy to be able to sleep, Then i dont feel sad, or scared for a few hours..

Screenshot-312_zps85d2c859.jpg

• TheMomminatorTheMomminator Posts: 4,215 Member
    edited November 2013
    Interesting story! I can't wait for more chapters.
    edited November 2013
    Interesting story! I can't wait for more chapters.

Thank you TheMomminator :) I tried to make this story a little interesting from the beginning so hopefully it will get me someone who reads my story :)
    edited November 2013
    Chapter 3 - Hopefull

HARMONY!!!

Hans voice woke me up early in the morning, I was tired but hurried out of bed to see what he wanted

Screenshot-272_zpsb873c32d.jpg

Hans was furious at me! He had gotten a Call from School saying that i did so well, and if i kept up my good work I would be on the honor roll at the end of my School year

Screenshot-382_zps1d5b337a.jpg

I tried to appologise, I knew he did not want me to do to well at School, since it might and up in the newspaper if I made the honor roll.

Screenshot-392_zps42274feb.jpg

Now is was scared by his yelling and I ran in to my room again, Hans followed and skreamed behind my back, I could feel my heart beat very fast.. I told him again, and again, I will fail my tests! I will fail, fail..

Screenshot-70_zpse56c4b8a.jpg

Screenshot-372_zpse1e3b778.jpg

Finally he left my room, mumbling about having to take a phonecall. I got changed and sat on my bed

Screenshot-372_zpse1e3b778.jpg

I knew i had to change, maybe it would be better just to do as Hans tells me, she thought. She heard the door slam, and knew he was gone. Then she dared to go out to eat, and play. She wished she had some toys..

Screenshot-332_zpsefea6a7e.jpg

Insted she pretended to be a princess, a real one who lived in a fairytale, and everyone was Nice to each other

Screenshot-332_zpsefea6a7e.jpg

To bad its just a dream.. She decided to skip School, after all Hans wanted her to do bad in School, so she went Down to the summerfestival and since it was free of charge she could try to rollerskate!

Screenshot-43_zpsea57d775.jpg

She was actually enjoying herself, and knew that this was something she would do more often! Perhaps Hans was right, School was not that important..

Screenshot-42_zpscd8b9f07.jpg

I realised that if i spoke to adults that where out in the park enjoying themselves they would be Nice and chat With me to

Screenshot-44_zps328a92df.jpg

Normally the only adults i spoke With was Hans or my teacher, my teacher was Nice, but she had to be since it was her job right? This man wanted to know what i enjoyed doing in my free time

I felt this joy inside of me being asked this question, I love painting! I really, really do! I have only tried on School yet i said, I was so eager now, my body trembling! I have never been asked about what i liked to do!

Screenshot-45_zps4f4cd157.jpg

Screenshot-46_zps0683cf9d.jpg

After i went over to a pretty lady and started chatting With her to, I was begiining to realise that Hans might be the only one that was always angry, and not every adult will speak to a child in that way.

Screenshot-47_zpsb8d1fb86.jpg

Screenshot-48_zpsa77f1a83.jpg

I had one of my best days this day. I was 10 years old, and could not believe that for once Hans had done something nice to me, even if he dosent realise that he had. And i would NEVER tell him!

I decided to Fish to since that was allowed and spent hours there

Screenshot-49_zps065d94a1.jpg

Screenshot-50_zpsa31aa31a.jpg

And before i knew it, it was getting dark. I ran all the way home, knowing Hans would go into a rage if i got caught by the police being out late

Screenshot-51_zps67d55335.jpg

When i got home Hans was outside waiting for me. Before i could explain anything he interrupted me, he said; I dont care where you have been, I know you didnt go to School and you did well there, but dont EVER let me hear a knock on the door and it being the police beacuse you are late!

Screenshot-52_zps2be3a4a9.jpg

Screenshot-53_zpsbb67f179.jpg

I nodded my head, I understood. Inside i made myself some leftover that where in the fridge, Hans looked at my clothes and told me to change them. He called me stupid for pretending to be a princess.

Screenshot-54_zpsf0861372.jpg

So I did as he said, and after i did some cleaning up

Screenshot-402_zps6b5e1543.jpg

Hoping it would make Hans in a better mood, but of course it didnt, he just got angry since i had to tap the warm water again to Wash his plate to..

Screenshot-41_zps054d652b.jpg

Still i had alot on my mind, and I didnt really care about his anger tonight, I said godnight and went to bed. I still had this happy feeling inside my chest, it was like a flower who had suddenly gotten some long needed water, and now it wanted to grow and blom! I felt hopefull for the first time in a very long time! As i drifted into sleep, i kept thinking about how i could still learn about important Things, even if i did it bad in School, and i realised i could read books from the Library.

What i did not know was that Hans was watching me, once again..

Screenshot-302_zps94c4adb0.jpg

Making plans...

edited November 2013
    Chapter 3 part two - Hope

I still og to School some days

Screenshot-322_zps7c9e8c44.jpg

But over the past 2 years since I had my first day away from School, and made Hans happy, life has been easier in some ways.
    As loong as i keep a low profile Hans pretty much leaves me alone, so i spend my days in the park

Screenshot-68_zps32b72b4d.jpg

This is where i meet Mrs Platt. She sat Down NeXT to me to read, but when she heard my stomach rumble, she asked me of my age. We chatted for a long time

Screenshot-67_zps114ae731.jpg

And she bought me a snow cone

Screenshot-66_zps60370976.jpg

It was delicious!

She then told me that she had a daughter at the same age as me, maybe i knew her, and wondered if i wanted to come home With her to meet them, maybe get some dinner to?

Screenshot-65_zpsc5330a22.jpg

Since i was starving i thought it was a good idea!

Screenshot-65_zpsc5330a22.jpg

Alora her daughter was in my class, so i knew her from there, but i did not know how Nice she was to play With!

Screenshot-58_zps91f5ae4f.jpg

I told her that this had to be out Secret, Hans would not like it if he found out i had made a friend. Alora said she would keep my Secret, and over the NeXT few weeks we turned out be be best friends!

Screenshot-59_zps265c36bd.jpg

She even let me play With her toys! And often i would be the one sitting on the floor playing while the rest of the Family did their own Things. I felt like i had a second home, but in this one i felt safe!

Screenshot-60_zps82e9b355.jpg

Screenshot-61_zpse72c1af7.jpg

Often Mrs Platt would ask me to stay for dinner

Screenshot-62_zps53250623.jpg

I usually said yes, I loved talikng to her, she listen when i talked, and over the years to come i realise now tht Mrs Platt did me a huge favour taking me home With her that day. She shoved me how a Family should be, and keept my own Family alive in my memories. It made me remember how dearly loved I had been by my parents

f876f444-139d-4f69-8bfb-56c34d43b6de_zpsc4fd064b.jpg

I would somehow find out the truth about what happened!
    edited November 2013
    Chapter 4 - I started walking..

It had been many years.. Everyday was pretty much like yesterday. I got up

Screenshot-19_zps9b297899.jpg

Made some breakfast

Screenshot-24_zpsffae252a.jpg

It was one thing that had changed resetnly though.. And i did not like it!

Screenshot-22_zps2f5c5619.jpg

After i turned 15 years, Hans has changed his approach towards me. He wanted to be more friendly, today he wanted to take a Picture togheter With his phone, like we were good friends..

I told him no!

Screenshot-23_zps00369aa9.jpg

This of course made him furious and he told me to go to my room..

Screenshot-20_zps11e360a1.jpg

He locked the door, but I just waited until i heard the front door shut. I knew he was gone for the day. A locked door was no problem for me anymore

Screenshot-21_zpsc87d4992.jpg

I went to the park, I loved sunny days like this, to bad that this was the last summerday. It wasn`t as fun being out all day when it started raining

Screenshot-27_zps8b027b80.jpg

I checking the time, and when School was done, I called Alora to ask her to meet me here

Screenshot-28_zps50d11e14.jpg

I was so Lucky to have her, we could chat about everything. I have told her my deepest Secret, wanting to find my parents. My plans to do so as soon as i became an Young adult.

Screenshot-30_zps119bc5b4.jpg

Screenshot-31_zpseb8a0cc7.jpg

Screenshot-33_zps7cc6314c.jpg

We decided to og to the Library, Usually Alora would help me once a week on wednsdays to look through old papers and books to see if we could find anything similar to my case, where a toddler With pink skin and pink hair got abducted. So far we only found a story about a roal Family in Monlight falls who had a Queen that had pink skin.

Screenshot-8_zps8b5c0676.jpg

Knowing that this wasnt realted to me, I had let this og without checking for any more details, after all they where a royal fairy Family. And I had no wings!

Alora sat Down Next to me after a few hours of looking through a book of history, she told me it would have been so much easier if we knew my last name. Feeling depressed, i told her i agreed, and asked her if we should give up, after all I told her, I had only found one story, and that was about a royal Family in monlight falls, they had pink skin.

Screenshot-12_zps8af1a309.jpg

Alora told me to check it outanyway, perhaps they would know of any Family that resembled their own, berry sims wasn`t that common now, but some Places still had berry sims that lived near eachother.

Screenshot-10_zps9070fe24.jpg

Feeling silly I went to look it up on the internet, but as i suspected, a royal Family would not just give out an adress, but they did give out a phone number, to People who wanted to contact them.

And With Alora nagging me to give them a Call, I did.. Of course it went to an Automatic voice mail, telling me to leave a Message and tell why I wanted to contact the royal Family. I was stumbling in my Words, just barely had enough time to say i was looking for my Family, I was not a fairy, but i had pink skin. Before the voice Message timed out

Screenshot-7_zpsf4bcbdd5.jpg

I felt silly, and I told Alora so ,but she just reassured me that we could not afford to leave any trail Cold before checking it out. And i Guess she is right.

It was getting late quick now, and Alora said tht we had to hurry to get me home in time, and to save some time we decided to run through the park.

But we got caught!!

Screenshot-38_zps58a946c7.jpg

I was shaking badly, and Alora squeesed my hand, whispering that it would all be alright, she could come home With me and then we could meet Hans togheter..

It did not turn out pretty, Hans was furious while being interrogated by the police woman, but he did not yell at me.. Yet.. As soon as Aloras was waiting for her cab, he slapped me!

Screenshot-16_zps8ae01a30.jpg

Alora saw it, and though she could not do anything I told her to og home. It made even more scared that he might turn his anger towards her to. So she gave in.

She had only just left before Hans screamed at me! Calling me a stupid girl! How could I be so reckless?? He wanted to know if i did not care at all about his important plans?! He ran after me, and slapped me again, this time real hard!

Screenshot-15_zps173c0aa3.jpg

Screenshot-17_zpsce652b92.jpg

Now I was furious, and scared, What plannes??!! I yelled. What are Your stupid plans?! Hans dragged me inside, and looked at me before saying..
    We are getting married Hans said..!

Screenshot-4_zps5eb6f0f0.jpg

I could not believe him! Hans said that Our Familys had decided that the first daughter of my mother and father would marry him..! I felt sick, sad, and even more betrayed than ever before..

Screenshot-5_zpsc2b2ed37.jpg

I felt Cold, and Dizzy, but i backed Down, and that made Hans relax. He told me reassuringly that nothing would happen before I was an Young adult. I listen, but felt oddly detached from my body.. I managed to eat, do the dishes..

Screenshot-3_zps1fa08f82.jpg

Hans had left the house, and i knew what to do, and marry the man who I had hated for so long was not an option.

This was it! I felt a smile come upon my face as my decision was made. I was exhaused and soon fell asleep.

Screenshot-3_zps1fa08f82.jpg

Screenshot-18_zpsaf314f97.jpg

As soon as Hans left the NeXT morning, I got dressed and grabbed my backpack. I only had a few Things, some books, and a sleeping bag. I knew how to steal, after all Hans had thought me, but I hated it. I really didnt want to do it to survive..

I had to say goodbye to Alora first

Screenshot-41_zps75b3420c.jpg

I could tell by her face she had been worried about me, and I told her I had to go away. I explained why, and I saw it made her disgusted. She asked me to do one thing for her, go and see the royal Family in Moonlight Falls, after all, it was a better Place to start With then somewhere else right?

Screenshot-42_zps02d27e4c.jpg

She meda me promise, knowing i felt silly, but I knew I had to do everything I could now to even survive on my own. So Monlight Falls was as good as Place to Escape to as anywhere.

As i said my goodbye, and walked away from Alora`s house, I felt really lonely and scared.

The first autum leafes covered the ground, and I started walking..

Screenshot-46_zps5abcfcd4.jpg

edited November 2013
    Any feedback would be much appreciated :)

And I am trying to get my Chapters linked in the first post, must be doing something wrong, I`ll try again tomorrow
  • SinTheFoxSinTheFox Posts: 64 Member
    edited November 2013
    Love this :D Bookmarked it :)
    Feel free to add me :) I accept all friend requests.
  • Persefona711Persefona711 Posts: 356 Member
    edited November 2013
    I Like It! :D
    qbDPpCu.jpg
    edited November 2013
    SinTheFox wrote:
    Love this :D Bookmarked it :)

Thank you so much :) Its always Nice to hear that somone likes the story i Write :)
    edited November 2013
    I Like It! :D

Thank you :)
  • meghanundeadmeghanundead Posts: 885 New Member
    edited November 2013
    I bookmarked. Keep up the great work. ^^
    I edited my comment because it had a huge spoiler, lol.
    edited November 2013
    I bookmarked. Keep up the great work. ^^
    I edited my comment because it had a huge spoiler, lol.

Thank you so much :)
    edited November 2013
    I made it to Moonlight Falls, its been though, I am not going to lie about that. I was Lucky to have my sleeping bag, so i did not freeze to Death at night

Screenshot-14_zpsaccfe1dc.jpg

But i knew i would have to earn some more Money, after all I arrived Moonlight Falls With only 1300 in my Pocket.

During the day i wandered around town, and introdused me to People

Screenshot-10_zps36a30555.jpg
    Screenshot-11_zpsa60d5993.jpg

I asked about how to get in touch With the royal fairy Family that lived here

Usually People where Nice, but did not really know how to help me.

I learned where i best could spend my days without it being any trouble about it, someplaces even had free juice!

Screenshot-12_zpsf1c94113.jpg

I even went to explore a building rumour said it had fairies in it you could find. I did not find any!

Fishing was my passions still and i did it as much as i could to sell the Fish after, to make some Money so i later could buy a little Place for the Winter

Screenshot-5_zpsbe47292c.jpg

Screenshot-6_zps08329231.jpg

Screenshot-7_zpsb9f3bdbb.jpg

I even found an abandoned building I considered to use as shelter, but I was to afraid to use it

Screenshot-3_zpseffe3c64.jpg

Several weeks later i meet Beatrice in a shop that sells potions and cool stuff. She turned out to be a wich and she was Nice chatting to

Screenshot-17_zps86b109f3.jpg

She wanted to know my reason for wanting to make contact, so i gave her the only one I had, the truth. I was tired of lies in my life, Hans had made sure of that.

Screenshot-16_zpscd7155e6.jpg

Beatrice told me she would pass the Word on, she knew some one, who knew someone who worked there

Screenshot-18_zpsded1dbd0.jpg

I thanked her! I hope she realises how much her help means to me!

I kept Reading to learn more about them, but I did not find much her either

Screenshot-20_zps925e336a.jpg

Since it was getting colder outside now, I had to spend my Money on a tent so i could have small shelter while i was waiting to find a Place to stay. I had managed to save up to 1900 in cash now. Wasnt sure what kind of house it would give me though..

Screenshot-26_zps6db1e8ba.jpg

But it sure was lovely to have some kind of roof while the Cold rain was poring Down on me!

Screenshot-27_zpsc5ef2b81.jpg

Hoping for good Luck i spent many hours a day Fishing

Screenshot-33_zpsead4103d.jpg

Screenshot-34_zps68408f07.jpg

Before camping somewhere else that night, I didn`t dare to stay at one Place for to long. Atleast it wasn`t raining!

Screenshot-36_zpsc413d3e8.jpg

My typical morning

Screenshot-37_zps6741e46b.jpg

I decided to take the rest of my Fish from last night and sell it

Screenshot-39_zps0cff9ef8.jpg

This gave me 2000 simoleons, and I decided it was time to buy a little house before the Winter came.

Screenshot-42_zpse7b515df.jpg

I was till starving, but I had been Incredible Lucky! It turnes out there was a small run Down cabin that the owner just wanted to sell quick, and they accepted my offer of 2000 simoleons in cash!

Screenshot-41_zpsd882c4a9.jpg

I ran all the way to the adress they gave me, I was so exited! This was it! I was finally taking a huge step forward to make it! And looking at the small cabin, I could not feel sad! Yes it was small, almost empty

Screenshot-45_zps5968e81c.jpg

But it was mine, and i could keep on Fishing to make Money!
    I put Down my sleeping bag and decided to sell my tent, and for that i bought something to grow vegetables in during Winter.

Screenshot-46_zps3f7bd1e2.jpg

I would need it for Food!

I went out hunting for seeds, and a Place to Fish near by, and just over the road from me i found a great Fishing spot!

But the biggest suprise for me came as i turned around, I felt my skin making goosebumps.. I could not believe it!

Screenshot-54_zps7ff9cddf.jpg

This Place.. It feels right..

Screenshot-55_zps7c613166.jpg

I dont know for how long I stood there watching the little fairy house. It was glowing in the dark, but i could not hear any Music or other sounds comming from it, so i decided it was time to go and pick up a few seeds i saw from the house, and come back tommorrow.

Screenshot-55_zps7c613166.jpg

My first night at my own Place! I thought i would be so exited I wouldn`t sleep, but as usuall i was exhausted.

Screenshot-70_zps9b7cc08b.jpg

The Next night i went over to the fairy house again, I could not help feeling like it was home to me, even knowing it was silly

Screenshot-58_zpsc0242274.jpg

But I still went over, night after night

Screenshot-58_zpsc0242274.jpg

Hoping..

Screenshot-60_zpsefa3bdc7.jpg

Then one day I heard someone behind me, I quickly turned..

Screenshot-61_zps64c8064d.jpg

It was a Young fairy, He approached me and introdused himself as Lukas Yellow

Screenshot-66_zps8d457fe0.jpg

Seing me standing there nearly in shock, he leaned closer, the smell of him sent tingling Waves through my body, and i could hardly consentrate on what he was saying.

" Dont be scared, we know you have been asking about the royal family, and looking at you now I understand why. Follow me, I will take you to them"

Screenshot-65_zps27b8b11b.jpg

Then he turned and flew away, making me having to run after to keep up With him. Imagine my shock, when i saw the police waiting for us, also a fairy. What am I getting myself into?

Screenshot-67_zpsdd5450ad.jpg

As Lukas climbed in the car, I realised that it was now or never, I wanted to know if they knew about my Family, so I had to go!

I had no idea what i was going to happen Next..

Screenshot-69_zpsce55abae.jpg

edited November 2013
    Hopeing to get a New Chapter out later today, just need to do some gaming before then :)

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
    edited November 2013
    Sorry no update tonight, my game isn`t agreeing With me tonight. For some reason my game will not let use cheats :( Very annoying, but i will try again tomorrow :)
  • Sim-GeorgieSim-Georgie Posts: 633 New Member
    edited November 2013
    Totally in love with this story :mrgreen:
    edited November 2013
    Totally in love with this story :mrgreen:

Thats so sweet of you :) Thank you!
    edited November 2013
    The car ride felt like it took forever, and at the same time I felt we were there in no time at all. They did not allowed me to see anything, so i was blindfolded, for their own securety Lukas claimed.

Lukas help my hand inside a building, and told me to watch my step. After a little while they removed my blindfold, leaving me blinded by the sudden change of light in my eyes. I heard a woman`s exited voice, and as i got used to the light, I saw her..

Screenshot-19_zpsbdb82d32.jpg

I felt my heart sting as i heard what she told the fairy; Mum, it her! It`s Harmony, my daugther!

Screenshot-19_zpsbdb82d32.jpg

I did not need to hear anymore! I ran to her, to my mum! And just hugged her as i cried. I felt safe!

Screenshot-22_zps00108722.jpg

My mum whispered how much she loved me and that she would never, NEVER let me out of her sight again!

Screenshot-24_zps09e8f71f.jpg

I dont know for how long we stod there, but after some time i heard a voice, say; Don`t you want to say hi to Your own grandmother Harmony?

I felt shy, but i did say hi to her, before turning to Lukas, I wanted to know why he had not told me anything! But My grandmother interrupted, she wanted to tell me something, and told me to sit Down.

Screenshot-27_zps394ce541.jpg

Everyone did as she said, so i went to sit Down With them. I had so many questions! But desided to let my grandmother tell her story first.

Screenshot-17_zpscd87ff08.jpg

Evy; ( Fairy grandmother ) Harmony, let me tell you how very happy I am now, knowing we have been reunited With you after so many years of searching. We know who took you as a child, from Your parents house. He Calls himself for Hans. He is a greedy man who wanted to be a part of the royal Family for many years. He wanted the Power to rule. But what he never understood, is that the Royal fairy Family dont misuse their Powers, we are made to create harmony and friendship With the nature and ourselves. That is how we live, but we also need to protect the royal ones, we have Powers that are a little stronger, we are pure blooded fairies, and not a mix between humans and fairies.

Screenshot-16_zpsc01db32a.jpg

My mother; Mum, lets explain Harmony something first, I can see she is getting confused. Harmony, the reason I and Your father dosent have Our wings, is because we drank a potion to hide them, to keep Our Powers asleep, we had to you know. Hans was in the royal Familys servise when i was Young, and he wanted to marry me. He followed me around and was always Nice to me, but I did not trust him, he was to short tempered, and did not love the nature the way a fairy is supposed to. When i meet Your father, we fell in love, and we were Lucky, we were supposed to marry either way, he to comes from a royal Family far, far away from here.

Hans was furious when he found out we got married, in fact he threatened Your father. Said he would kill him. He got punished by losing his wings and Powers, but he managed to Escape from Our prison. Since we then knew I was pregnant With you, my mother, Your grandmother told us to hide, go undercover as humans in disguise. And when you where born, we gave you the potion to..

I felt my body go Cold, then warm.. What?? Am i supposed to be a fairy? And a royal one to?!? Wait, NO!

Screenshot-15_zpse1579aa1.jpg

As i tried not to faint, my grandmother tried to tell me all the benefits i would have when i drank the potion that would make me the one I was supposed to be. A fairy princess..!
    But now i refused to hear anymore, this was to much! I was a human, and I was happy With that!

Screenshot-14_zpsa91f18f3.jpg

My mum got to her feet, followed my my grandmother, she tried to explain my grandmother that I must be exhausted, and I needed some sleep.

Mum; Mother, we cant tell her what she is to do, its her choise, she has never known anything but a human life, we cant tell her what to do, its her own decision!

Screenshot-18_zps9897fcc1.jpg

Feeling Gratefull for my mothers Words, I asked her if she couls show me where i was to sleep

Screenshot-26_zpsd22d920a.jpg

I felt really shy, but I had to ask her one more thing to.

Harmony; Mum, please stay With me while i fall asleep?

My mum just hugged me; Of course my child!

Screenshot-25_zps2fa4a525.jpg

I felt safe going to bed, confused, but that did not really matter now. My mum was here, right Next to me. I fell asleep listening to her voice telling me how much she and my father loved me, and I would get to meet him tomorrow..

Screenshot-28_zps1d3f035c.jpg

edited November 2013
    So what are you opinion? Do you think Harmony should become a fairy? Or just stay human?
    edited November 2013
    No one? Well I Guess its all up to me then :) Have to get some gaming done now! Have a Nice day!
  • xxbecky09xxxxbecky09xx Posts: 48 New Member
    edited November 2013
    Great story. have bookmarked it :) x