Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Technical Problem uploading to the Exchange

Today, I uploaded a CAW using expansion packs - 70's, 80's & 90's, Town Life and a few items from High End Stuff.

In the items tab, it states that only The Sims3 Base pack was used.

Store items used, were a Mid-Century Bathroom Mirror and two store venues - Le Plumbob Cinema and a Gym which accounts for the large screen and the shower.

The question is where are these other store items in my world?

The residential homes don't have washing machines and dryers and the Laundromat came with Town Life. There is definitely no buffet table!

I appreciate this is a small matter in the great scheme of things but this particular world mainly used the 70's, 80's and 90's Stuff Pack.

Thank you in advance for any information or referring to the Technical Team.

Comments

• DarkAmaranth1966DarkAmaranth1966 Posts: 13,416 Member
    edited November 2013
    Items inside the venues, yes the washers and dryers in the laundromat, mirrors in venues, any of that stuff will show. It may be included with the venue but, it is listed separately in the store as well.
    Life is what you make it so, make it good.
  • LadysimPlayer8LadysimPlayer8 Posts: 775 Member
    edited November 2013
    Items inside the venues, yes the washers and dryers in the laundromat, mirrors in venues, any of that stuff will show. It may be included with the venue but, it is listed separately in the store as well.
    I have now checked the community lots with the store content.

The Laundromat (a Town Life venue) contains:
    1. Spin'n Tumble Elite Dryer
    2. Spin'n Sparkle Elite Washing Machine
    3. Smell-B-Gone Containment Hamper

All of these items have an uncanny resemblance to Ultra Dryer, Ultra Wishy Washer and High Class Hamper.

When I checked the two gyms exercise equipment in my world:

Mr Crunches Fitness (Town Life):
    Power Burn Station and Finish Line Max 3000

Skylight Studio for the Performing Arts (Store):
    110% Treadmill and Exercisinator

No sign of the Hanz Trainer Treadmill and more importantly where are the other store items that should be included - Gym Lockers, Stiff as a Board Dance Floor, Light as a Feather Dance Barr and the Revivity Hot Tub? Alternatively the Venue should be listed.

But for me, the real bug bear is not having the expansion packs listed that have been used to create the world as the equipment to identify objects in the world is clearly not functioning properly.

I appreciate EA for substituting any store items contained in worlds or lots to any player who downloads from the exchange and doesn't have them, but now a little cynical if store items are listed that are not actually in the world or lot.