Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Thank you dark5id3!!! You had me crying!

I woke up this morning with my arm all the way down to my finger swollen. You know it is bad when you are _wanting_ the wrinkles to come back! :roll: :-) However, I came on to check the status of a few things. Then I saw the little 1 next to the box.

s-Sneaky.jpg

Then my jaw literally dropped open...

s-Wow.jpg

OMG!!! THank you so much! If you were here in person, trust me, I would be hugging the stuffing out of you. One handed, of course! :D

hugs.jpg

Thank you so much dark5id3! I wish that there was something I could say or do to let you know how much I appreciate the gift! :D

thank-youfloralpets.jpg

Comments

• YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    edited November 2013
    Enjoy the gift... Whatever it was :mrgreen:
  • MorakaiMorakai Posts: 3,806 Member
    edited November 2013
    I hope to rearrange my farms to use the new tractor. My farming sims are going to love this. Plus I hope it gives me more time to work with horses, if not out in the fields & orchards all the time! :mrgreen::lol:
  • YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    edited November 2013
    Morakai wrote:
    I hope to rearrange my farms to use the new tractor. My farming sims are going to love this. Plus I hope it gives me more time to work with horses, if not out in the fields & orchards all the time! :mrgreen::lol:

Wow so jealous the new venue! Have tonnes of fun! :lol:
  • MorakaiMorakai Posts: 3,806 Member
    edited November 2013
    CAme out of the blue! I was shocked to say the least! Was crying, I was so shocked. I really do want to hug the stuffing outa dark5id3, and that is not the pain pills talking either! hehehe :D
  • dark5id3dark5id3 Posts: 2,476 Member
    edited November 2013
    I had just bought simpoints and then was trolling DarkMirage's status update when I saw your post and got the overwhelming urge to gift you the venue. If you've got to be one handed for awhile, might as well have some fun in between the suffering. And how did you know I'm a sucker for little kitties? :mrgreen:

I consider myself hugged and, trust me, your post conveys your gratitude and that is all that's needed.

I hope farming will help take your mind off the pain and off the frustration of only having one working arm/hand.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGpDIBsAygKFSgnFPBejwhWcsVvQD1xBkxmABpY9TUYOcu1wVVimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSKzWA2GEX0l3G1fNG7Acr98nqJQCJk6QHEkizCd8a41gWCLSub
    2rxu2ph.png