Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Plumbots in the past.

Can my Sim take a Plumbot home with him to Island Paradise? I can't seem to find out if he can do this and I don't want to try in case it causes a problem. Thanks.

Comments

• Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    edited November 2013
    Yes, plumbots become part of your household and travel back to the present with everyone else. So do children born in the future, for that matter.
    Origin ID: nik24x7
  • CSIMSIECSIMSIE Posts: 2,779 Member
    edited November 2013
    Actually, they have to. With the whole don't-leave-your-family-in-the-future thing
  • pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    edited November 2013
    My sim is a self employed bot builder in the future and I was going to let her make bots and sell them but the family got attached to her project so I hate to take her away from them. I take the bot with me back and forth since she was the project she was working on. :lol:
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • DarkAmaranth1966DarkAmaranth1966 Posts: 13,416 Member
    edited November 2013
    I was going to have my sim sell plumbots but, sold one and that sad goodbye wave they do did me in. My bot builder will just have to make a living doing tune ups, selling nanites and trait chips. I can't sell the bots LOL.
    Life is what you make it so, make it good.
  • Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    edited November 2013
    ^ ^

I know what you mean. So sad. Makes me feel guilty for selling them.
    Origin ID: nik24x7
  • MylitaMylita Posts: 4,447 Member
    edited November 2013
    Me too... :cry: But sometimes I choose to be hard hearted, because I don't play more than one sim at a time. I haven't tried playing a bot only household though. Has anyone and did it work well for you?

Mylita
    No friends requests, please.
    edited November 2013
    Well, I have one now, so far so good. Parent (single dad) was killed by a shark. Teen got mad and ran away leaving me my two plumbots to play. One is sentient with limitless learning, so just a sim that looks like a bot and doesn't eat or use the bathroom.

The other is the drone/gardener so, a money maker that doesn't need fun or social.
  • pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    edited November 2013
    Well, I have one now, so far so good. Parent (single dad) was killed by a shark. Teen got mad and ran away leaving me my two plumbots to play. One is sentient with limitless learning, so just a sim that looks like a bot and doesn't eat or use the bathroom.

The other is the drone/gardener so, a money maker that doesn't need fun or social.
    :shock: How did the teen runaway? I have one taking care of my sims kids that cleans and has a job with the limitless skill learning chip.
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
    edited November 2013
    I moved them to another house with a family I don't play after several fights with the sentient bot. Gotta keep the story going :)
  • kampffenhoffkampffenhoff Posts: 162 Member
    edited November 2013
    Nik24X7 wrote:
    Yes, plumbots become part of your household and travel back to the present with everyone else. So do children born in the future, for that matter.

Thanks for the info.
  • bklienhartbklienhart Posts: 2,975 Member
    edited November 2013
    I even had one of my Plumbots become the "Pioneer of Plumbotics". What a tweest. :mrgreen:
  • MylitaMylita Posts: 4,447 Member
    edited November 2013
    bklienhart wrote:
    I even had one of my Plumbots become the "Pioneer of Plumbotics". What a tweest. :mrgreen:

Now, that is just plain cool!! Nice twist!

Mylita
    No friends requests, please.
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited November 2013
    Mylita wrote:
    bklienhart wrote:

Now, that is just plain cool!! Nice twist!

Mylita

very cool

makes time theories go crazy because how could he be that...? before he had been that......
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳