Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can you add future residents to your household?

Can you add the sims who live in the main house when you visit the future to your household? I'm talking about the ones that have "future resident" under their names. I had my sim talk to one till they were best friends and the option never showed up. Can you only add the ones that live in other houses?
Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn

Comments

• Options
    HollownessDevourHollownessDevour Posts: 8,011 Member
    edited November 2013
    I had my descendants move in, I think I had to have a bunch of successful friendly actions before the option came up though.
  • Options
    prewendy8prewendy8 Posts: 12
    edited November 2013
    I created a guy and he was able to woo, get engaged, marry and ask girl to move in. However in the future, even though she excepted and they were officially married, they never lived in the same house (I haven't bought a house in the future yet, that will be my next attempt with the relationships.

After all this I realized I had been impregnated by aliens and was stuck in the future (can't travel while pregnant). Have not been able to get the wife back to present day yet...
  • Options
    prewendy8prewendy8 Posts: 12
    edited November 2013
    Qucik update: I bought and built a future home. The ask to move in was available with future world wife, however it didn't seem to work. Guess we're going to have to have a long distance relationship, lol

I hope this is just a bug, It would be so nice to take them back to present or at the least build a life in the future worlds