Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Publicly Disgraced...

It's a bit stupid in my opinion that an Inventor should be Publicly Disgraced every time that s/he detonates an object in the junkyard or at home. I am just trying to collect a little extra scrap for my business after all. I am not damaging property but instead destroying broken, burnt or clawed up furnishings that have been disposed of. I didn't even blow anyone up in the process as I was alone. I think that it's ridiculous that my Sim is accused when no one is even present to witness the deed or doing something related to her work. :roll:

Comments

• Options
    navywifey071209navywifey071209 Posts: 642 New Member
    edited October 2013
    It's a bit stupid in my opinion that an Inventor should be Publicly Disgraced every time that s/he detonates an object in the junkyard or at home. I am just trying to collect a little extra scrap for my business after all. I am not damaging property but instead destroying broken, burnt or clawed up furnishings that have been disposed of. I didn't even blow anyone up in the process as I was alone. I think that it's ridiculous that my Sim is accused when no one is even present to witness the deed or doing something related to her work. :roll:

That must be a glitch on your end cuz mine doesn't do that XD
  • Options
    becomingjennbecomingjenn Posts: 3,942 Member
    edited October 2013
    I didn't like this either OP. There are other things I don't like the disgrace thing for either, like having "woohoo" with your own spouse if you spouse is a occult. So lucky thing there is mod for that. It was one of the first things I turned off, and it's one of the options in NRaas' Story Progression. I'm not sure if a patch has fixed it, but I don't think they did(it IS EA after all), but unless you are high enough with the celebrity status, you don't really notice this.
  • Options
    GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited October 2013
    It really bugs me when this happens to my inventor sim too. It's not like she's going to people's houses and blowing up their tv sets...well, most if the time she's not :P 8)

Half the town hates her for it too, which is even more annoying.
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • Options
    MinDtriKzMinDtriKz Posts: 5,441 Member
    edited October 2013

That must be a glitch on your end cuz mine doesn't do that XD

I wonder if it does it in my game. Interesting. I love blowing public stuff up, so if this change is true, I'd be sad. It never used to do this... but I haven't played my inventor in quite some time.
  • Options
    Kellieann123Kellieann123 Posts: 507 Member
    edited November 2013
    I hate this too.. It needs to be fixed or removed. Good riddance.